How is it?

How is it?

Pretty gud

aoty
trips

There's a reason that shitty song mene didn't make it, thank God.

Remind me what album this is

Edge whiny teen music

Found the underage teen.

I'll never understand why this place praises Brand New but shits on similar music

adam lazzara is on suicide watch

A lot of people have a soft spot for them

what similar music? i've seen this meme before and someone said brand new is exactly like sum 41 and blink 182 to back their point

It's because Brand New sort of transcended their original genre.

They were literally just straight high school pop punk on their first album, and over the past 16 years they've done nothing but mature. Most extremely between their first two records.

I don't know who told you they sound like Blink or Sum 41, but that person clearly doesn't have ears.

It's honestly like brand new mixed with trap beats. Why didn't you guys tell me this wasn't just a meme and actually amazing

Edgy contrarian teen Sup Forums user

Highschool suck!-the band

Every checked out after YFW, apparently.

Hopefully they killed themselves

Cant get it out sounds like don aman

>It's never going to stop
This song sounds so defeated.

The guitars on Out of Mana are pretty fuggen gud.

>Listening to music beyond "high school sucks!"
Get a life

Out of mana is my favorite on the album.

It's pretty good overall but there's some songs I just can't get into. Some of the lyrics are also terrible. He isn't on point lyrically 100% on any of the albums but this one has more missteps than usual. Instrumentally, the band sounds great. At any rate, good to have new music from them.

its shit compared to TDAGARIM

I really like this album, I think I'll end up listening to it more than TD&G/Daisy overall, what are everyones early favourites and least favourites?
For me 451, Same Logic and Batter Up are probably my favourites and In The Water or are my least favourites.

I hate the cover

I like it, it nicely goes with rest of their covers

Wheres the zelda guys omg

It was pretty good. 5.5 or 6. Refreshing listen

if TDAGARIM is a 9/10, then this a solid 7.5 or 8.

never heard of them before but this is good shit
8/10

Brand New, from TDAG on at least, is more similar to bands like Modest Mouse, Built to Spill and Fugazi than their original emo contemporaries, and Sup Forums likes all of those bands.

fuck you mom!

I've listened to Desert more than 10 times. Can't get enough of that track.

451 and Same Logic are great too. Honestly don't have a single song i can name that stands out as being bad though.

>40 year olds whining like teenagers

I think its mostly because its already a famous picture that lots of people already know. Like instead of doing something original they just used that. Thats why I am biased against it

generic indie rock, don't get the hype, sounds like a regular 90's band

"My feelings are like water and Jesus" - Jesse Lacey for the last 15 years

anyone saying this is edgy teenage shit obviously hasnt listened to the album

I had the same opinion before this came out but its changed that. this is better than TDAG imo and creates an incredible setting

drakedog pvp video soundtrack the genre