What the fuck is wrong with rappers

>Tay-K faced a charge in Mansfield, Texas, for a home invasion that occurred on July 26, 2016. The invasion, which was set up by two young women, ended with a 21-year-old man named Ethan Walker shot dead. Tay-K, who was 16 at the time, was arrested for the murder and released on house arrest.

>He is also a suspect in another murder following a Daytona Boyz performance in late 2015.

>In March 2016, Tay-K was facing a hearing to determine whether he'd be charged as an adult for Walker's murder—a decision that could mean facing the death penalty. So he sent a tweet, cut off his ankle monitor, and fled.

>For alleged altercations that occurred during his several months on the lam, Tay-K stands accused of a separate killing in San Antonio and of assaulting and robbing a 65-year-old man. While evading the law, he also recorded and shot a video for the song "The Race."

>Rappers across the industry have jumped in to support Tay-K. Travis Scott tweeted a bar from "The Race", Playboy Carti played the song at one of his shows, XXXTentacion posted a message onto his IG account that read “Free Tay-K", Lil Uzi Vert recorded a video of himself vibing to the hit single and Lil Yatchy dropped his own remix of the song, in which he calls for Tay-K’s freedom.

Why do rappers enable this toxic behaviour? This dude fucking murdered an innocent man.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/1519599/murder-charges-against-gucci-mane-dropped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow i didnt know all of this.
its crazy how many people will jump to say " free _________ without even knowing what they did

Because they're not very bright

#FreeTayK

He's just a kid raised in a violent environment, I'm sure he regrets what he did

>why do niggers nig?

Because they're niggers, it's what they do.

why did they beat up hank schrader?

wtf i hate rap now

Kanye would never allow this.
Gambino would never allow this
MC Ride would never allow this.
Earl would never allow this.
Tyler would never allow this.
Chance would never allow this.

C'mon, man. Not all rappers are responsible.

hmmm.. wonder what would cause them to do this?

He's going to get caught at 18 and then down half his life in prison

The trap rappers were probably forced to make a response by their label overlords but my impression of them has still gone down, what a bunch of retards

Because hes stuck in the hood and they can sympathize?

>MC Ride

lol...

what the fuck would mc ride allow?

Probably due to the death penalty applied to a child

FUCK A BEAT I WAS TRYNA BEAT A CASE

>17yo
>child

He'd allow you on stage for a minute before pushing you off.

16 year old at the time of the first crime that covers the death penalty. And yes 17 is still a child in law.

The only reasonable one was Free Gucci. He was defending his life when he shot those dudes in his house and threw their bodies over the fence of the public school next door.

They're black people.

He threw their bodies over a fence into a public school? I'm more surprised wondering why the fuck he had a (trap?) house by a fuckin' school.

I mean, thug life amirite?

w-wow really? do you think he'd let me get near him???

As long as black people defend the people who do these things there will be racism toward blacks. It's not that hard to have standards of basic decency

mtv.com/news/1519599/murder-charges-against-gucci-mane-dropped/

I guess it was just one dude he killed

BUT I AIN'T BEAT THE CASE, BITCH I DID THE RACE

short answer: ayo whitey is opressing us, racial profiling, he dindu nuffin

What did Shmurda do again ?

i cant exactly remember but a lot of the stuff he says in hot nigga has to do with it

Fuck that shit, FREE MAX B

You have to understand, the whole "Free (insert rapper here)" is just meme banter amougst young rappers. It's not like anyone is legitimately campaigning for his release or anything like that (save for his own legal team). I'm sure if you actually sat down someone like Yachty for an interview and explained the situation in full he would concede that Tay K deserves to be in prison.

The word you're looking for isn't 'Rappers'

he's trying to keep it in the realm of music., and rightfully so

I think him and his whole gang went down on idictments of weapons distribution and drugs and the like, if I remember correctly it was a bunch of "organized crime" related shit