Is it possible that Taylor Swift is about to drop the greatest experimental pop record since Homogenic?

Is it possible that Taylor Swift is about to drop the greatest experimental pop record since Homogenic?

Repost from Patricianposting

no

Miley doesn't fit in this pattern at all.

At least with the other 3 (even though I don't like Taylor) there's a clear pattern of acclaimed album -> experimental album.

Miley never had acclaim.

what the fuck is patrician posting

please dont use this board if you post on reddit or facebook meme groups

I guess but more to the point she achieved the height of her popular appeal

I've been here since 2014 and this is the worst post i have ever seen on this site... and i've been in kpop threads

I saw this on a facebook group. I think Chartposting.

Why? Are you an elistis pseudointelectual loser than only use Sup Forums? Please get a life virgin fuck.

you didnt spell pseudointellectual correctly or use it correctly. i am not a virgin and i think that the fact that i dont like meme groups on facebook is probably a part of the reason for that.

then i don't think you've lurked hard enough

English is my second languages loser, that's why. And Chartposting is more like a Sup Forums on facebook than a meme group.

A si que tu eres el perdedor aca idiota.

>A si
No sabes ni hablar español.

Soy chileno aweonao qliao. Andate a la mierda Gringo hijo de puta.

I bet this guy gets all the pussy

Arrodíllate ante tus superiores, sudaca.

España vale pico. Gallegos qliaos. Lleno de musulmanes y muriéndose de hambre. Son la mierda de Europa.

Sudamérica es una pedazo de mierda. Lleno de pieles mierda muriéndose de hambre y cárteles de la droga decapitando gente. Sois la mierda del mundo.

Eso es literalmente todo Sudamérica excepto el cono sur (Chile, Argentina y Uruguay). Asi que tienes algo de razón.

Nachos

Please ignore the retarded chileanposter.
t. chilean

Yep, let's talk about Taylor Swift.

Si, mejor hablemos de Taylor Swift.

There are priorities here.

>reddit spacing
Cancer.

get a girlfriend dude

it will be interesting to see where she goes next, she certainly has the songwriting abilities to pull off something interesting, but does she have the self awareness? then again Kanye have repeatedly demonstrated that self awareness is not a prerequisite for interesting music, so I guess we'll have to see

"no"

MBDTF is better than Yeezus
Neither of the Miley albums are good
Taylor Swift does what she's told and what's popular