United's worst nightmare.

Is there a return match?

how much for a fa cup and league title?

Is this where we're posting
>mouyes
?

*dabs*

I said ABUs STAY OFF

United is fucking filled with deadwood. Why would a team that wants to be elite keep players like Fellaini and Ashley Young?

Mourinho is going to put all his chips on Europa League.

why do united sign such swarthy players, look like the crew of some rotten old ship

Is this the new match thread?

>fabregas

no it's the united salt thread

It's not a case of saying "we don't want you anymore, please leave". A drawback of paying players crazy high wages is that they won't leave until their contract is over or somebody else is willing to pay them more.

LMAO SLOVAK YOU ARE SO FUNNY PRETENDING TO BE A UNITED FAN U CHEEKY CUNT M8 ;)

Celta Vigo will thrash them.

Ashley young was their best player laat season. Imagine how it would look if they sent him packing, considering his loyalty as well?

Hey there.

*dabs out of the cup

nah, that was martial. de gea a close second

Seriously, what's the deal with this guy? How on Earth did we end up paying 90 million for him? His only decent games were against Swansea and Crystal Palace. Can't Mou get something out of him?

soon

>we

Also, was subbing Mkhi out a mistake? There was no offesnive threats from us at all, and he's good on counters

Because he tracked back a lot? Is this how low expectations have fallen for United?

>Be United
>Spend a gorillion pounds
>Still manage to keep Ashley Young and Phil Jones around
>Three Kantes buys you one Pogba

Truly the most mismanaged team in the league.

N O R E F U N D S
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHs3XrnH0Q

LIVE BUTTHURT

>in the league

>Tfw based Zizek clone btfos customers in every thread
>The city of >mouyes

If they can beat Rostov!

Based Conte did all the work tonight

Boring game desu

>trashford

in all honesty. that wasn't a terrible effort. 10v11. United played decent. I still have high hopes for next year.

>not a second over extra time
#CampaignAgainstUnited

Zuoma and Kante are not human.

>Were defending in the box while Chelsea whiffed every chance they had the whole game
>Played decent
wew lad

>mouyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

decent? are you fucking lunatic? they were magnificient. you should be proud. or just stop watching the game, because you don't get it.

>red card solves the issue, everything else becomes irrelevant
>I'm from Slovakia, I can't get this things

Did Manu lose?

I fucking love it when they lose.

10v11 because of refball

Without Kante chelsea are nothing.

>1 shot on target
A brave effort by the Mou boys indeed. I mean, they could have had no shots on target at all

pogba was better tonight
if you don't agree you're just an ABU

You must have waited a while .

>this 3rd world slav has been waiting 28 games to make this tread
You somehow manage to be more pathetic then the team that just lost

redcafe.net/threads/paul-pogba-2016-17-performances.420541/page-214

youtube.com/watch?v=Fir78PyNrjo

Can't wait until he's found out for PEDs and Chelsea and Leicester get stripped of their titles

>be a fucking nobody in Ligue 2
>magically become the two best midfielders in the world over night

Exactly. None of those challenges warrented a yellow card, let alone two of them
>constant fouling by Herrera
>implying
#CampaignAgainstUnited

>11v10 vs half of United's starters for an entire half at home
>generate 1 (one) goal
I was expecting another 4-0 smacking given the circumstances

Slovak's gimmick of pretending to be a Utd fan isn't as good as the others.

man down for 60 mins

Still threaten chelsea.

>slovak can't admit when united put out a decent effort.

>Pogba smiling and congratulating Chelsea players

>Blames it on the card
Surprising
Chelsea were playing a lot better they were striking like accrington stanley though

>played decent
They got bodied lad.

fuck that. at BEST it was even before the card.

>almost choked it to rashford
>bodied

Karl MatchettVerified account @karlmatchett

Paul Pogba after 70 mins tonight:
0 shots
0 dribbles
0 key passes
1 tackle
1 foul
8 times dispossessed.
#MUFC #CHEMUN

No, I agree it was a superb performance, without refs interfering against United like they f*cking ALWAYS do, they had this in the bag. The Rashford's chance? Easily the best action of the match
Doesn't matter, EL is ours and next year the sky is the limit
>implying FA Cup even matters

>all these raging customers thanks to based Slovakbro

>reading comprehension
My point was Chelsea should be embarrassed they managed *one* goal against the 10 warm bodies Jose sacrificed.

wish we'd played pogba, think he could have been the difference desu

It was good defensive effort against the TOP EPL team when down a man.

Like I said, without Kante, chelsea are shit.

They bought the league for so long, it's good to see them get spanked.

Literally supported by cockneys.

DELET

No trolling - genuine question

Just how much fucking money do United and Mourinho in particular need to spend to be remotely competitive again? £500mill?

Their only decent signing in 5 years was a 34 year old free transfer. They should be investigated for money laundering.

I doubt it!

chelsea haven't lasted that long

I saw at LEAST 4 key passes.

>pogba with 0 dribbles. Cmon.

NEW

Needs to be dropped!

you're a piece of shit

Ref ruined the game desu, no way Herrera deserved to go for two innocuous challenges. Chelsea were the better team throughout, but we defended well and might have snatched something on a different night. Fair play to N'Golo Kante though, the guy is different gravy.

Pogba was a marketing signing. Mou has otherwise been shrewd and will continue to be. Mou buys battlers, not expensive divas

>stats don't matter la I SAW those key passes

Why spend millions when you can spend...
BILLIONS?

they are competitive. so far only the league leaders were able to beat them and they needed refball (first half red card, Nou Camp style)
they will reinforce with a couple of players, of course, like everybody else, but it's clear the product is finished already.

be very afraid

>they could only beat us 1-0 after playing a dogshit 11, ill striker, and having the ref sending off a player
>Conte continually getting triggered throughout the match as well
lmao how pathetic

11 v 11 we were on top I thought

Herrera just needs to work on his challenges i get the feeling with him he thinks, im in England now so i have to be super physical.

He got sent off because they were obviously targeting one player (Hazard), and if the ref let that continue he could've gotten a serious injury. Absolutely disgraceful display by Mouyes.

Fucking this lel, even a midtable side could've put us away

lads I thought chelsea were gonna btfo us, why is Sup Forums always wrong?

>United threads are now just customers arguing with other customers
Really sparks the synapses.

#CampaignAgainstUnited

Conte lost it when he was unable to behave like a gentleman the first time they met. Mourinho left him talking to himself.

Now he'll always be below Mourinho, because that's how power relationships work. Conte, the beta cuck trying to be friends with the alpha male.

He's just a nasty lil bastard and all the refs are shit.

One player shouldn't get protected from the Refs he should make unbiased calls for each decision

Yeah it was pretty even up until the sending off, a good game. Shame we had to sacrifice Mkhi, he could have made something happen. I think Mou has probably tried to toughen up Herrera a bit, backfired today but we all know he never deserved to go.

Get fucked la, the second challenge he didn't even touch him.

These are the kinds of post we want to see in /united/ general, good job lads.

Are there Juve fans as pissed off about le £120 million dab man going to manure as much as the Slovak customer?

THIS. You can just feel the alpha waves radiating from Mou, and poor Conte got BTFO tonight again.

>foul occurs
>[Mourinho]:Is that a penalty for Chelsea?
>[Conte]: REEEEEE HES TAKING THE PISS!
how bum ruffled can you get

You're welcome.
You're a dear for opening a general for us, although I disagree with the name. To be fair to the situation, it should be /Mourinho/

>a marketing signing

£90m is the most expensive transfer in history. He should be able to fucking perform above a 5/10. He's been an absolute disaster this season and whatever marketing value he has will plummet if this goes on.

>Mou buys battlers
Literally who? 34 yr old Zlatan whom no one else in Europe bid for? Mkhitaryan who only turns up in dross games?

>they are competitive
6th place and horrible football is not competitive. Liverpool and Chelsea are on course to score 80 league goals this season, United are on course to score 57. Going nowhere under Mourinho mate