122 million "people"

>122 million "people"
>only play soccer
>best result in a WC outside home is ro16
>best result at home is quarter final

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ISUzKq0qkQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_under-23_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EEEEEEH PU70!!!

They're pretty good at baseball desu

I know, seems mathematically impossible.

I blame corruption

I still remember in vivid detail the anal devastation that resulted from the mexico Sup Forumsget right after that game and the entirity of Sup Forums descending on that thread to laugh at them

Corruption of poverty have nothing to do with sports

There are rich countries who suck at sports and corrupt countries that are good

>of
or**

Argentina and Brazil are some of the most corrupt nations in the world, and however they are among the most important nations in football.

This familios, we are victims of corruption, remember that time when it wasn't a penalty but they sanction it anyway?, I remember too.

I really doubt corruptionthere is as high as it is here.

Here your skills doesn't matter, if you can't afford for your place in the team, you don't play.

>MakeleGuitar.txt

their women's team is good, right?
at least that little Chicharita is bonita.

nobodies women's team is good. there isn't a single one.

the usa's women's team could crush teams like fiji and bonga bonga pacific island

i doubt it

it might be close, but even those male islanders would end up winning probably

Here the Seleccion Nacional is owned by one company (Televisa) and they only care about football for the money, they dont care if el tri past the round of 16 because they already made a lot of money once mexico qualifies to the wc

> starting this thread with weak pasta

Step up, OP.

if they lose in embarrassing fashion to teenagers they'd have zero chance against adults.

>either run around a soccer field for little money or run around for drug cartels for tons of money

living in a shit hole, you have a high chance of getting killed either way soooooo tough choice

That was the exact moment when I started believing in meme magic.

>9 consecutive losses
How is this possible?

this is too kek worthy to be true. can any non memester confirm this shit?

>9 consecutive losses
>most losses
>9 consecutive matches letting 2 goals in
>0 penalties scored
>etc

hard to believe. someone confirm

the good kids are decapitated

Obviously in more than one tournament, dummy.

>sudakas

I honestly never thought about it, it's baffling now that you mention it.

I wonder why

lol brazil is way more corrupt you dumb fuck
the fact is, while young brazilians can only dream of football to become somebody, young cholos dream of moving to the us so they can leech americans

Even so..

what's amazing is that they never had a gold generation that they can look back to and say "those were the days". Even countries like Romania, Peru, Hungary, Poland and now Chile have them.

Sure it does, maybe not with private clubs, but the national teams do suffer.

>limited budget gets even worse because corruption diverts it

Won't justify the lack of talent, especially in divegrass; but to say that corruption doesn't affect sports is being naive.

futbol here is an spectacle... a show.. not a stupid "passion" like in sudacaland

stupid ass "barras" didn´t exist until recent thanks to a stupid arginigger directivo

to be honest, chiva fans delude themselves into thinking divegrass is some sort of art form here, but yeah; the rest of the fans basically see domestic football as some sort of show in the same vein as lucha libre

unfortunately, Mexico seems to be better at individual sports that have little to none revenue (outside boxing, that is)

they've finished last in their group 2 WBCs in a row

Its the mentallity of the players when they go pro. Televisa making them look like gods, all the money going around and add a little dash if corruption and you have a big fucking mess.

Mexico has been world champions in the sub divisions.

youtu.be/ISUzKq0qkQI

>0 world class or decent players
fucking shitarito family have been playing futbol for 3 straight generation
and they all are terrible at it fucking nepotism killed futbol here
all the talented kids end up doing something else or there are not enough teams in all the country, segunda division should be a league full of youngsters but no is full of old and busted players
FUCK THIS COUNTRY

I blame genetics

even peru had world class players
no its not genetics

Hey now, Rafa Marquez and Hugo Sanchez were World Class.

True, we should stick to meme sports, like diving or modern pentathlon.

What the fuck is Mexico's problem with developing talent? Soccer is a literally-who sport here in America, yet Mexico and USA's national teams have been pretty much on par for over a decade.

JUST FUCKING 2 PLAYERS ARE YOU KIDDING ME
IN ALL OUR HISTORY WE ONLY HAD 2 WC PLAYERS FUCKING ALL THOSE KIDS AT THE FUERZAS BASICAS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING FUCKING SHIT LAZY PEOPLE WHO BLAME SUDACAS INSTEAD OF TRAINING FUCK MAN

to be fair, most of them were probably beheaded

Pay to play.

1. There isn't really much talent here, and not many people from around the world come here to seek a career in sports.
2. The mexican federation is corrupt as fuck.
3. As far as fandom goes, people put no pressure on authorities to level up the players.
That only explains divegrass, I know that most federations are corrupt as fuck, but some of them are actually corrupted in favor of the sport, like boxing.

certainly lost all group stage games at one tournament
then lost the last few of the one before and the first few of the one after that
to accomplish that you have to be bad but still good enough to qualify

>ALL THOSE KIDS AT THE FUERZAS BASICAS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING FUCKING SHIT LAZY PEOPLE
es bien sabido que si no tienes varo o influencias esta bien cabron que llegues a ser parte de por lo menos un equipo de ascenso

y los que llegan valen verga

at least they dont waste time with fucking grass hockey like you falkland-widows

>this damage control

Not 0 penalties scored, 0% win record in penalty shootouts. They are called the "damn" penalties here for that reason, kind of like in England.

Mexico is quite possibly the worst country on earth. It's in north america a rather wealthy country but still shit. They have two rich trading partners and tons of potential tourism.

Instead they just have a drug economy and militarized resorts. The biggest failure in the world considered they have no military threats and such good economic position.

The people are utterly shit and corrupt with one of the worst governments on earth.

This tbeh. Mexico, what the fucking shit happened? Until the 1830s, you were unironically richer and more economically active than either us or Canada, and were perfectly poised to become a regional power (until we started taking some desert land from you)

Why are you lagging behind USCAN in development?

T-thanks

then fucking train penaltys you bean eating meth smuggling lawn mowing tequila drinking wall paying dumb fucker

This.

Not going to lie, Dominican here. We're pretty much an endangered species and yet we're the best at what we do. But seriously, why are Mexibros so bad at their only sport?

>tfw if Mexico got its shit together, North America would be historical GOAT

>and yet we're the best at what we do
and what do you do?

>were pretty much an endangered species

Top kek. Though it doesn't seem that way in NYC

No because the rest of Central America would still be shitholes.

They play baseball

>North America
>Central America

Probably not. Now this is pure conjecture, but with strong trade and cultural support from a powerful US-MEX-CAN, those tiny Central America states would be in good shape.

Sometimes I really wish we hadn't screwed up those countries during the cold war

>being less that ten percent of your meme U.S.A city

See what I mean? 10 percent too many Dominicans.

But seriously, we're probably going to join P.R and Cuba into creating the Antillean Federation to become a new state or become part of The Floridian Archipelagos in a couple decades.

b-but our cheap bananas

you need white leadership 2bh

look what happened to haiti when the frenchies left

Not him, but tbeh White leadership hasnt done much for Southeastern and Eastern Europe. There is a huge cultural component to this that cant be denied

Is saying things like that even legal in your country??

And remember that one time a Haitian raped some girl in a Dominican town. Then every single Haitian regardless of involvement got deported.

How's Cologne doing?

>young cholos dream of moving to the us so they can leech americans

i believe every single word you just said

well yeah, communism doesn't obviously work

but those countries are still wealthier than almost all non-white ones

no need to get buttmad amigo

just an honest suggestion
a successful country needs a white (or at least east asian) elite, that's just how the world works

>tfw referee youth soccer and when a mexican team shows up i know shit is gonna go down

its terrible

no they aren't dipshit not every Latin american country is Mexico

How dumb can you get

They lose to high school teams

they would literally lose to this by the simple fact that they're male adults

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_under-23_football_team

>-114

holy shit

got any stories?

Perú had some turboniggers too

This
We just need to get BLACKED and we'll win a WC in no time.

I find it funny/sad that the Mexican federation has no shame. They've been trash for all their history and they've never bothered to improve. That fucking sucks if you're a passionate fan of the sport.

For example, Brazil had a shit world cup and their squad was fucking trash tooz but now they've rebuilt with extremely promising youngsters. With the population size in mexico, you would think they'd be churning top talent to replace the dead weight in their starting eleven, but they don't. Ffs, they're still calling up Rafa marquez! That's pathetic as fuck.

>Ireland
>6.5 million pop
>2 most popular sports are hardly played outside of the country
>still field a respectable soccer, rugby, and cricket squad

How do they do it?

She'd get el peno 2bh

>still field a respectable soccer and cricket squad
Irish delusion meets septic muh heritage.

Don't think it worked for Englel tbqh

They'd probably beat England if they met in an actual tournament

How about you keep beer and slutty Mexican women away from them, look what the barty life did to gio

odd. I thought Irish delusion was caused by hunger, which obviously wouldn't happen to an American
Is it, dare I say it, genetic?

My brother plays in youth and hates playing Mexicans because they're dirty prefers playing against whites, because even though they're bigger they have shit technique

Genetic memories

Irish soccer is fucking garbo

To be fair, gio is half Brazilian so he's going through the typical decline Brazilian forwards seem to go through.

Well if anyone wants to know the true reason, Mexico doesn't have a sports culture, federations are corrupt and don't give a fuck about actual training nor the parents want their kids train for 4 hours daily in some shit.

The only good athletes we have is mostly individual effort and going to study to the US, where they can improve.

Btw OP, you are right, Argentina is way better than us in football, so can you please bring me my dish now? I asked for it twice already, you won't get any tips with that attitude