When did you first realize that life is unfair ?

when did you first realize that life is unfair ?

when I realize women can have sex whenever they want it

When I realised not everyone has cerebral palsy

when I realize how ugly I am

When I was raped.

when I learn that I'm black and the world hate black people

details?

when I went bald at 13 years old then died from leukemia

When I realized my penis wasn't going to grow any more than 3 inches and how important size really is.

When I noticed everyone else was born with more than 1 leg.

When my girlfriend died.

when i was put to hospital and got a psychosis with schizophrenia for my whole lifetime (on earth).

the unfair part is, i have to live - with it.

When I was 17 a dude broke into our house and raped me in my bed.

I'm guessing these two are related

When They Might Be Giants said so.

The Moment When Crusty Crab Unfair

When I found a pookie and some meth in my moms drawer.

as a rape victim aswell, i can tell, all people of every nation doing this. but yeah, some migrants doing that more. fact.

I'm calling bullshit.
No one goes bald at 13

When she left me two weeks ago.

when I understood J3W$ get away with everything. They can kill the goyim and it is no problem.

Are you m or f?

I'm a rape survivor as well, and yeah migrants were responsible.

I'm non binary you bigot

f

When my parents killed themselves, resulting in my brother and I going into foster care and bouncing between orphanages and foster families for years until my brother got raped by a foster "mum", then the moment he was 18, got a job and found us a place only to end up dying from a fentanyl overdose and resulting in me going back into foster care again.

I want to die.

When I was born black

tits or gtfo

I got laid off and had a sick kid needing expensive medicines each month. The guys who laid me off went to football games in the company's private stadium suite.

oh, i was never raised to be or getting an racist, im a guy who likes and do telling the facts. but most people wont, or cant hear the facts which is reality.

I tried Bosley 4 Kidz but it didn't work

greentext that shit then

Life is fair. Some of you snowflakes just are too fucked up in the head really get it, instead play the victim crard every time you can't handle the shit you got yourself into in the first place.

>to be or getting an racist
wut

lol. see what religions do. best and perfect example. no comment left.

>damn, i fucked up by being born in a third would country

Yeah. It happens to many girls where I live. I've experienced it firsthand.

Yeah... No.

My attacker was white.

>when I realized I wasn't going to grow any taller than 5'4

still married a taller girl tho

Not much else to say, what do you want to know?

Was it violent? what holes did he fuck?

When I had 3 suicide attempts and still live,...

I literally jumped from 600m bridge, cut my arms and took poison....

I would love to be someones slave. I don't want to live anymore, I want to be owned by someone, so he decides.

I'm a female, 22, germany

Fuck you cunt. No one comes out normal from what I've been through. Why should this happen to me and not you?

Move to the UK and you can be my little fuck slave

Can you still walk?

Tits. If you're hot, you're mine

No, you actually don't have to. You can kill yourself.

The moment I realized my body type and metabolism meant I couldn't eat any candies or good food for the rest of my life in order to maintain a healthy body weight.

I remember watching all of the other kids eat candies and Cheetos while the most unhealthy thing I could eat without gaining fat were unsalted pretzels.

I have a feeling it will pay off in the end though. I've been living healthy and exercising every day since I turned 12.

Hang in there man

He had a knife, made me suck him and then had sex with me missionary.

well unless you're a fatty
the fatter they get the less sex they have.

but as for at least 6's and above, yah pretty much.

Yet color me shocked, they still bitch about everything.
Women are objects, remember that and you'll always do great in relationships

Woher?, fotos, auch privat zustellbar. Aussehen ein weng wichtig, aber auch nicht überbewertet.

wait while hard?
If it's soft I mean, maybe you can get up to 5 inches? not great but a little below average I guess

I'd have you

The moment I realized life is unfair is when I was diagnosed with ADHD. I couldn't complete any classwork or homework, the medicine wouldn't help, and I dropped out of school.

Has it made you into a kinky slut?

Baden Würrtemberg, aber habe keine bleibe. Würde zu dir kommen. Email?
Bin eigentlich gut aussehend, aber alle meine Freunde haben mich betrogen oder fallen gelassen...

Sure, i can do everything all aswell. But i dont do it. Im not even killing myself.
so where is help for me ¿?

As a child there's a horror in discovering the limitations of the ones you love. The time you find that your mother cannot keep you safe, that your tutor makes a mistake, that the wrong path must be taken because the grown-ups lack the strength to take the right one...each of those moments is the theft of your childhood, each of them a blow that kills some part of the child you were, leaving another part of the man exposed, a new creature, tougher but tempered with bitterness and disappointment.

sad quads are sad

Checked

the amount of newfags that havent seen this before is sickening

Bayern. Ebenso 22jahre. Platz wäre sogar bei mir, genügend da. Konsument, irgendwelche merkmale an dir? Hast du steam?

Und poste mal bitte deine titten

Yes, I didn't value my body so much afterwards so I gave it up more willingly.

My buddy from the Navy fell off an aircraft carrier on to a fueling station and lost his leg.

Long story short, he married a cute girl working at the exchange on base, and now has a daughter.

There's hope for you.

I was around 6-7yars old. its one of my earliest memories. I was angry about something yelling about how unfair it was. and my had just grab me so I would calm down. he bends down and calmly says "life IS unfair" I looked over at my mom and she nods affirmatively. I instantly understood and i have lived by this ever since.

Found the Hillary voter...

When I became an adult and my penis reached its full potential.

Please go back to your containment board Sup Forumstard.

When my wife of 23 years left to marry a co-worker and I got to pay her alimony and raise the kids.

Uh oh! Somebody needs a safe space. Ever heard of tumblr?

I abandoned my schizo friend. No offense but you guys are fucking selfish

I take it you came here in 2016 when the ironic Trump memes were all over the place?

About 5 truthfully. Learned to deal with it at 32 when I got sober

when my dad sat me down and said to me "son, life's not fair"

slightly big sis had vastly bigger room

twin brother has a vastly larger cock

When I discovered I hated the taste of my own semen. I just want to bust into my own mouth and lick it off myself but it tastes and smells fucking gross.

When I got arrested for raping a white women and beating the shit out of her husband. The system is racist.

was he a nigger?

When I realised I have to put on a fake persona just to be liked. Apparently my real personality is "Too serious". Fucking hate having to fake happiness just for other people.

When I died at the age of 6 after my uncle fucked me in the ass.

28, male,

same here user. I know the feels. Just fake it to make it.

Logic Trump shouldn't have been elected because flyover states don't need anyone's help.
Verified "trell©®™"

Thanks man

You guys gotta be careful. If the "others" realize you're not like them, they'll kill you before you can succeed on your own.

I couldn't put into words until many years later but it was when my father favored my half brother over me.

When my mother put me on all of the medications thinking that it would fix me then she put me in with the tards only making it worse

when some bitch lied in elementary school about me choking her and had her nigger friend lie about it

First grade. I discovered teachers weren't as smart as I was and they could not answer my questions.

That is such an unsubstantiated and stupid assertion you should kill yourself

I learned it when TMBG never got big like they deserved. Nobody knows any of their songs but "You're Not the Boss of Me Now"

Kek

May 13th, 2017

This is me
Sorry, meant for:

You should become an hero. Nobody loves you. The people that think they do don't know how retarded, rude, and uncharming you truly are. If they did, nobody would waste their time with you.

You are a subhuman degenerate piece of filth. I hate Clinton as much as the next sane, rational person, but you are just an annoying, radicalized, know-nothing "I get my opinions from Fox and memes" talentless characterless faggot.

when i finally stopped smoking marijuana after many years of usage and realized how petty, foolish and just overall shitty people can truly be from friends, family and strangers. (it sort of makes me miss the stoned disposition i encapsulated myself in for all those years, nevertheless i still dont smoke anymore)

This. Back in my college (3ish years ago) I was a daily smoker. When I quit smoking I realized how shitty most of my friends were. Shitty, boring, immature, useless.

when dad started to bully me