/thread

ez game btw

You know what i mean, literally the Tony Bellew of football

>You know what i mean
I don't.

Stupid cunt go die

Truth hurts mug, just Leicester 2017 but not as good as on the break

Kys pussyhole

They will add a few players in the summer and be set. I expect them to at least get to the CL quarter finals.

sorry you cant talk shit about a team you haven't beat this season

ur teams wank and ur main fan base is paki customers

fucking kek
*dabs for 90 million*

Haven't played at OT yet if this match was at OT we would be in the semis no doubt

>unironically believing this

it could have been 4-0

11 v 11 we were all over you at home m8

>all over us

if you consider physically assaulting our team off the pitch for the first 30 minutes being 'all over us' then whatever lad

even with ur talentless thugs stamping and kicking the fuck out of us you still couldnt hold us back kek stay mad faggot thanks for the wembley game enjoy losing to to fc whostov in the whoropa league you pathetic twat

i dont think courtois had to make a save in the first half hour of 11 on 11 and in that time de gea was keeping you in the game...

after the red it was ultra defensive from united. If it had stayed 11 on 11 Chelsea would have won by more. And had Costa brought his scoring boots Chelsea would have scored at least 2 more.

>Football should be a non contact sport

It's called pressing u dumb cunt

Enjoy getting knocked out in the semis and raped in the CL

You literally couldn't get anywhere near the goal after the first 10 minutes son

>should
Fucking useless cunts lost me 50 quid, what was the running around the box and full power punts all about?

>1 shot

>won 1-0
>had 73% possesion

Chelsea didn't just win the game, they were the only team on the pitch. It was never going to end in anything but a Chelsea win today.

HAHAHA THIS BUTTHURT

>1 Red card
>1 Goal
Fucking KEK

>1 FA Cup per year
>1 Premier league per year
:D

>Can't score against 10 men inside an 18 yard box
>Must be trash
The delusion.jpg