New Celeb Thread

New Celeb Thread

also still waiting for JLaw webms from webmbro.

I love you user

Mein Kampfy Elle! :3

Hey

N I C E

Not a traditional celeb

great play on words mate
hello

looks sexy

Also nice

Yeah she's quickly become my go to

what's she do?

Ovarian Gumball

She's a host/personality within Basketball. Mainly 2k

Who /brie jenna milana/ here?

BOUT THAT BRIE

word. I used to play 2k14 and most of them prior but I haven't played in forever. she's hot so more please

The series has fallen so much, she's the only redeeming factor

Fuck yes

why has that happened you think? I've heard that but like I said I don't play. that started happening with fight night after legends. really sucked cuz I had played those since the beginning. fifa too imho

They ruined MyCareer by linking it too heavily with online play and basically made your player a glorified role player, plus the VC greed and cringe inducing stories just sucked the life out of it. I just play MyLeague and fap to Rachel

>No Taylor.
>No Elle besides what I posted.

What the actual hell kinda celeb thread is this?!

>inb4 "the good kind"

that's fucking whack as fuck. that's what fifa did too...at least with '14, the last one I played. fuck that sucks. at least she is super hot

Moar!!

*Guatemalan Furball

Yeah I've been having fun running the Spurs though on MyLeague and Rachel is just fucking dynamite

More of her

Are there more pics of her in that bikini?

is Kawhi Leonard still around? I remember him from the finals with Cleveland and i was like this nigga is the next MJ... fuck LeBron... but Idek if he's good anymore lol. don't stop with her plz

I want to be tay

Bro Kawhi is a legit MVP contender every year now not to mention he was the back to back DPOY. He's a lock for the HoF already and the successor to Timmy. The guy will be an all time great no doubt.

why...?

I fucking knew it man. he was so clutch in that series... he made it look so effortless. he was even breaking LeBrons ankles and shooting over him.... I remember I was like yup he's got it. plus he's one of those players that no one other than Pappavich would have even given a chance let alone made them great. that's awesome I'm glad to hear it.

>I showed you my dick, respond

Not normally a Taylor fapper but these are pretty decent.

Saving that! Thank you!

Nicki sissy here

He's got a legendary Work ethic. Went from a shit shooter to an elite 3 point threat. Plus he has 0 ego, the most humble guy alive

I want tay..

Mmm. Got a kik?

Kik?

that's so awesome. he deserves all the shit that's gonna come to him. man that bitch is sexy. she's just my type

VerbalAbusex

Not that user... But kik and a Nikki fap sounds fantastic

Blurker1

She's a sweet girl too, loved Basketball and has the nicest personality

What's yours?

Anyone fapping to Kate?

Blurker1

Lel

i'm gonna have to answer your double dubs triple combo with a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOO

awesome. I'm saving all these :D

Duh

Glad you like her

Guess who

where the sissies @?

Maisieeee

I just got here but I guess i'm about to start!

Here

I been off the net for a month. Who is the newest best fappinings?

Waisie Milliams

Ayydz

Maisie drunk

As it should be user

maisie sophie

Keep the traps in the trap threads please.