Wwyd rape thread

wwyd rape thread

I wouldn't rape anybody!

I don't think Yeezy would rape that.

I'd bend her over and pound her asshole bloody all right, after a good beating.

i approach her in my tuxedo while she is at PE, i announce to her that the director wants to see her and that she is in big trouble... Silly girl follows me worried..i am surprised that she complied, but i am more surprised that they let me in the school...specially since i am an exconvict and was at public tv some time ago when i was jailed.

She follows me into a back parking of the school grounds where there is noone and nothing , except a van... i chloroform her and take her with me.

she wakes up in a damp alley, tied and naked... a cock roach wallks by her back sending shivers throught her spine. But there is something approaching her...surrounding her... they are...men... hobos... they look at their pray with lust as they pull their dicks...this will be a long night for the poor girl

Hot. Her butt must be in for a pounding

>what would you do rape her thread

Thinking isn't your strong suit, ennit, lad?

dont understand what is ilogicall about my title...it clearly means i want to make a wwyd thread where the theme is rape

Don't worry, mate. Thinking is not for everybody.

trolling isnt for everybody either mate xD you are doing it wrong

At first, I would treat her like a friend, inviting her to parties, laugh and have fun with her. I would get her to drunkenly tell me her secrets, but I wouldn`t blackmail her, instead I would slowly spread rumors about her in town.

Months would pass with people giving her the cold shoulder, and treating her like an alien. Everyone in town would hate her, and work against her, except for me and her few friends. Me, her friends and her parents would be her only emotional support.

I would then turn her friends against her, by showing them photoshopped images of her shagging their boyfriends/husbands. By doing this, the only support she would have is myself, and her parents.

Time would pass, and things would get better for her. New friends, less hate received from the community, and she would begin to feel happy again.

I would then kill her parents. I would cut off their limbs, gouge out their eyes and take photos of my actions. She, and the whole community would find out about her parents` death, but no one would suspect me to have killed them. Rumors of her killing her own parents would immidiately spread like wildfire, and she would begin to feel depressed enough to want to kill herself.

She would desperately try to find help, a rope she can hold onto in these dark, distressfull times, and would have no choice but to come to me, her only support in this ugly, cruel world.

She would finally fall in love with me.

Finally, I would one night, after months of dating and her getting emotionally stable again, I would cut off her legs, one by one. I would show her the pictures I took when I killed her parents, and watch as terror increasingly unfolds in her face. I would proceed to rape her night and day, and finally, when I`ve gotten tired of her, slaughter her like a sheep.

/s

Well this took a fucking turn. Jesus christ

boy, that escalated quickly.. i wanted to be turned on...now i am creeped out O.O

Wwyd btards

Whoa momma!

Also checked!

How old is she?

shes 25

10/10 would lick her asshole

Nudes?

I'd wash her butty with a piece of soap.

Anyone got any input on my sister?

ok, but you better shove the soap inside her asshole...that would make it ideal. she would scream lots

Kinda have a feeling that the raping night and day is gona be complicated by the fact you cut her legs off, unless your into that fuckin dead people shit

Her teeth look like a pile of books.

no just wash her butt out with soap like a baby with the sole intention of getting it clean.

then I'll stick my hard cock into her asshole shove it deep.

Lets see her butt already

If she just took a shit, I'd eat her ass to clean things up. Then I'd kiss her so she can taste herself as well.

wwyd with this little slut

Request to see that ass

Tie her up and give her roofies and let all my homeboys take turns using her

Mods?

Slappin that ass so hard

Fuck her for like a day straight. Like a Sunday where you're just chilling at home. Keep her naked or in underwear all day and fuck her whenever her ass gives me a boner. Nut deep in her every time. Make her clean my dick off with her mouth after every nut which sometimes leads to a full bj or another fucking.

Anyone want to write a cuck wwyd story for my gf? Can give you some good ammo. Kik is filterlife

wwyd with her and her sister?

Who's got the set of this girl?

I have more :)

They are fully clothed, you walnut.

hey im streaming a movie rn with lots of rape in it. filthy casuals dot tv
pic relate