BREXIT

Only one month to go and I'm still undecided.

I'm leaning toward an out vote, mostly because I've read Daniel Hannan's book Why Vote Leave (which I highly recommend), but I'm looking for more pro-EU arguments so I can make an informed decision on June 23rd.

Probably not the best place to ask, but why should we stay in the European Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10273431
eureferendum.com/documents/flexcit.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just watched Brexit: The Movie. What a crock of shit. "Let's fight Europeanization!" "How?" "Globalization!".

Begone, peasant province. No longer shall ye suckle at the ample teat of Great Britain.

Leave the EU. That will, like, totally solve your third world immigration problem and changing demographics.

You have no trump, but you have a brexit.

Say NO to the communist jews who hate your country.

I'm not really a Sup Forums poster. I'm not motivated by immigration. In fact if we leave I believe we could accept a wider range of immigrants, which I'm all for.

I'm motivated more by democratic powers, the possibility of an EU army and the economic implications of both in and out.

But I am very left. Another of my concerns is that the EU would forbid the election of an anti-austerity party in the UK and completely rape us like they did with Syriza and Greece. The EU is not communist by any stretch of the imagination.

>the possibility of an EU army
Yeah how's that NATO working out for you? I bet Nigger Mountain is feeling pretty good about now.

Dude the EU is coming apart at the seams anyway, it has been pretty much in permanent crisis since the economic crash

The choice is not between Leave or Remain, the choice is between Leave now or Leave when the EU collapses around our ears

>Syriza
Goldman Sachs ripped Greece a new asshole with derivatives in order to pretend that they could qualify under the Lisbon Treaty to enter the EU.

Get fucked, m8. You don't know what you're talking about.

We will never see a EU superstate in our lifetimes. If anything, we are now further away from that possibility that we were before the euro crisis and the refugee crisis. Besides the UK, can you see Poland, Hungary, Greece or France ever agreeing to that? To think otherwise is moronic. To say otherwise is plain populist speech.

We shouldn't. I refuse to live under a dictatorship, it's that simple. Everything else is secondary to that point.

That's why I'm asking for information, you bovine-hormone drinking, flappy-titted cattleman.

The choice is between eu superstate and eu collapse

Collapse is looking a lot more likely

DB and Soc-Gen hold the debt for the PIIGS.

Thanks to your "London Whale"

If you're too lazy to vote, the EU is definitely for you. Every general election in the UK will become less and less important as more powers are handed to the EU.

Vote remain, it's the easy choice.

Stop being in denial. The EU is destined for collapse and soon. Getting out now means we get a head start and insulate ourselves from the fallout.

The chances of any of those happening are slim to none. Don't buy into the apocalyptic scenarios everyone's talking about. The EU will never turn into a totalitarian dictatorship and if the UK chooses to leave it won't become a war torn country. Just make an wise decision.

If you vote to stay in the EU you are a spineless fucking traitor.

won't matter if we remain.

>up next, frexit, grexit, oxit

EU is doomed.

Getting scummy polish and romanian migrants looking for free money is due to the EU. It won't solve all the issues obviously but it's a step in the right direction.

2 generations of men went to the grave to protect this nations sovereignty. The traitors at the top forced us into a union against our will, handing over our power to the german government for a bag of gold.

Being able to control immigration is important. This idea that it will stop all together is simply not true and I dont think anyone believes it. We will just be able to cherry pick the people who are best suited and leave out those who arent.

EU will be better off without you faggots, so feel free to fuck off.

>EU isnt communist
>Has similar set up to the Soviet Union

what?

You are a turk cunt and will get wiped from the earth by the white hand in 20 years tops m8

Nice banter, Mohammed.

Cherry pick the european immigrants. It would fix the dirty romanian gypsy problem and not much else. The EU does not control the UK's in-take of indians or pakistanis. Blame that on your useless government.

leave anyway
EU has grown too powerful and became something along the lines of USSR

There's no way the elites will let Brexit happen, it's gonna be so fucking rigged.

Id be fine Cherry Picking ANY highly skilled workers that can bring prosperity and investment to the UK. The reality is in the EU we cant do that, its automatically open borders, no questions asked.

I'm in it for the lulz. If no Brexit, people will rage like Scotland in the referendum.

If Brexit happens then Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave the UK and piss off the EU.

Either way, there will be happenings and lulz.

Voting out for the bants. I used to be pro-eu then realised we're turning into a sand nigger nation that's being teabagged by people who have probably never been here.

Also I want to see prime minister Johnson and President Trump compare hairstyles and discuss the women they've smashed.

Your monetary system is already fucked, but with EU membership, you get a bunch of unelected sniveling bureaucrats with no skin in the game dictating what you'll do to boot. Your call, bong.

Our monetary system may be fucked, but at least £1 is worth more than $1.

Thats not a good thing... To have better ability to export goods to other countries we need a weak pound. Its like how China made their currency weak so they could take jobs from the USA.

They're both fiat. In the long run, it doesn't matter if the Pound is worth $1.50 or $1000. The only thing that matters is that there isn't a huge amount of volatility between the two.

Yeah fuck Democracy. EU forever!

got my polling card today lads, only a 10 minute bike ride for me to vote leave on the 23rd

There's about to be a shitload of volatility between the two currencies surrounding this Brexit vote.

Maybe we shouldn't stay in the EU..

Wat about environmental legislation.

I don't want to go back to having shit beaches covered in plastic and industrial waste

Choose Bremain if:
> You are already rich and do not want to have a change in your status quo wealth status
> You are a high level banker who does not want to see some banking move to the continent
> You are a large business owner who will have to pay higher wages to manual labour
> You have enormous exposure to UK equties and don't want to hedge / sell.

That's pretty much it, objectively speaking.

If you are a wage earner at any level below 250K quid, you are best served by an exit.

strawpoll.me/10273431
strawpoll.me/10273431
strawpoll.me/10273431

This. What is the point in voting for anything? The government will decide for you whether you like it or not.

I have the same opinion for marching when you're displeased about shit. My mum and sisters marched against the Iraq war, but it still happened

Vote stay
Because a weak UK and EU is better for the US.

Did we watch the same thing? They spend 85% of it talking about how leaving the EU would be great for the economy, from a strictly neo-liberal, globalist standpoint (the same kind of globalism Sup Forumsacks consider to be the root of all evil and part of the plan for world domination by the international jewry) . They then spit out buzz-words to trigger you, "dictatorship" "undemocratic", all the while not presenting a single shread of evidence other than "the EU is too complicated to understand, you guys! It must be evil!" I wonder how many corporations butthurt about german competition funded this "documentary".

*shred

Is this referendum even plausible? Like, You vote for Brexit and it IS Brexit, or You vote Brexit and Cameron can be like ''Oh, I do not know about Brexit, but we stay in EU''?

meme magic will pull us through

>I'm not motivated by immigration. In fact if we leave I believe we could accept a wider range of immigrants, which I'm all for.

get the fuck out of here you literal cuckold

one counter argument I often hear is muh free trade with the EU.
I can see it's merits, but do keep in mind that without free trade and with temporary protectionist measures you could build up the industrial sectors of your interest and only then negotiate a free trade agreement to be more competitive

Cameron has said that in the event of a leave vote he would immediately initiate the leaving process (Whatever article that is in one of the European treaties) but then again this is Cameron we're talking about, he'll probably come up with some shitty excuse to have a second referendum or some shit.

>In fact if we leave I believe we could accept a wider range of immigrants, which I'm all for.

Seriously, just fuck off lad.

>Whatever article that is

It's Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union, if anyone is interested

Sure think Ahmed. Bring more of your brothers in.

Brexit won't be easy or clear cut. Do a google for the FLEXCIT pdf document. It's gonna be fucking complicated. Even if we vote Out , we'll still be in. And if we vote to Stay , we'll be swarmed with millions of fucking Kebabs.

This?
eureferendum.com/documents/flexcit.pdf

If only we could petition our own government to take on some positive laws...

Please go kill yourself

These are your allies pro-Brexit Sup Forumsacks; you have settled yourselves iton dens of sodomy and degeneracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation

Theres nothing wrong with international trading as long as it is to the benefit of the people. We need some protectionism as well and being outside of the EU will allow that to happen.

Funny, because one of the main complaints in that documentary (and they go to great lenghts about it) is that the EU is too protectionist and that's hurting the british economy, which could use a great deal of Switzerland-style deregulation.