Why does this bother you?

Why does this bother you?

It doesn't. Funny enough, it's people who fly the confederate (traitor, unpatriotic) flag that it bothers most.

'70's haircut

Big puffy hair is pretty played out. But to each his own.

I personally love to see niggers kneeling before me.

The ignorance and incabordination.

I don't fucking care.

This is what slaves do

>incabordination
Is that a word?

i think it's fucking retarded but then again, americans are fucking retards, that's just the way it is
also, american football is fucking gay

I love it because kneeling before the flag shows more respect that putting your hand on your chest. Tbh other players should do it as well but in respect to make the other players not stand out.

Well for 1 what they are supposedly upset about is police killing black people. Which if you look at the facts they were barely a 1/4 of all police shootings. And black on white crime is at an all time high. They are playing up the whoa is us card.

>Big puffy hair

Its how he protects against CTE

I'm in the military and it really dosn't bother me. I would rather live in a country where people are free to protest had have rights as opposed to not. They have every right to protest and we have every right not to support them if we dislike how they act. That's how it should be.

Its what you do to the cross before sitting or leaving the catholic church its a sign of worship

Sorry. insubordination. Don't know what that other word is.

*insubordination

It's great. They're real american heros

it's amazing to me americans are getting so mad about what some handegg players do before a game.

wait a second, this doesn't have something to do with the fact that these players are black, does it?

>They're real american heros

real american negroes.

FTFY

Posting in european and wannabe european cuck thread

skinny ass legs on kaep seem like theyre gonna break any second so it gives me anxiety. thats why

Right the fuck over the head of most Anons, but still...

No. Not really, I understand you euro fags are so much more tolerant then we are but this has nothing to do with them being black. No one is saying they cannot protest but find another way something less disrespectful. I mean shit if they said they wanted to go I ESPN and bitch about something I know ESPN would let them do it. But fact is they are turning it into a race issue.

Centrist here, the only people shilling for alt right or antifa are the Russian trolls that are trying to divide americans to create chaos. Shits been working too

I just see two useless niggers, one of which can't even find a job due to his own stupidity

>russians

>Centrist here, the only people shilling for alt right or antifa are the JEWISH trolls that are trying to divide americans to create chaos. Shits been working too
ftfy, it was so close too you ridiculous jew

Dropping to one knee is a submissive gesture called supplication. As in the serf supplicates to his lord.

Because they are just stoking the flames of racial tension in this country. They aren't helping the problem. They ARE the problem.

I wouldn't say that it bothers me so much as it confuses me. I fail to see the endgame here. What is the goal and how does butt hurting the painfully patriotic achieve that?

They're protesting cops killing black people. Shitty bait.

It bothers me because it feels like a disrespectful action by people who are being ignorant and failing to realize what it really means. They can do it if they want to, it would be just as disrespectful to deny them the rights they are given, but I doubt they understand the truth of thier actions. It also annoys me when people can't grasp why this could be offensive.

It's true. The jews are doing that and they are the problem.

It doesn't, I love seeing niggers on their knees before their white overlords

People don't even know why he started.

People also don't know The Star Spangled Banner was written by a slave owner pissed off by niggers that joined the British

"land of the free" only meant white guys

the protest isn't about what they claim and istead is opening insulting the usa as a whole. They are saying fuck america, its ideals, people, past, and future. No one i know from aroun the world have any idea what its about except that these guys hate usa. Disrespecting the flag does nothing about the racism and police brutality these guys think is happening. All it does is show they are idiots who don't even know how to protest what they want

fucking niggers, right?

It doesn't.

95% of white America doesn't care about this. We might roll our eyes but the white outrage is entirely manufactured by the media.

It doesn't bother me at all. I'm not some easily triggered snowflake who places symbols over rights

He knows that you retard.

This guy gets it.

It doesn't.

I don't care about the anthem, but it bothers me when blacks pretend to be victims, when they are actually the ones victimizing everyone else at extremely high rates.

I hear 95% of statistics are made up on the spot....

Do you prefer soccer? The game where 4 hours can pass without anything happening and a dozen people fake injuries and act like a bunch of faggots?

Because it's protesting the lie that black people are oppressed in this country. Funny enough, done by black millionaires who do nothing to actually help under privileges minorities
Wrong

I like how you completely ignored what he said and just went with your Americans are a bunch of racists answer.

An issue that Europe really doesn't have much of a high horse in. You were literally genociding each other in the Balkans a couple of decades ago.

Just a fat neckbeard.

>I don't care about the anthem, but it bothers me when blacks pretend to be victims, when they are actually the ones victimizing everyone else at extremely high rates.
I thought that was the jews?

Which has lower numbers than cops killing white people and blacks killing blacks. Focus on the real problem which is niggers

because they are black and are paid to entertain me, not to pretend they can think and act like humans instead of the windup toys they are

because like "hands up don't shoot" it's all a lie and the queer liberal media promotes it. THEY are the real problem. i wish some of them would get their asses beaten by a black thug or an illegal alien.

You got me there.
Point still stands. No one cares except for a handful of Twitter trolls. Even the dudes that Watch football regularly in my office (generally pretty right leaning I'd say) don't give a shit.

I bet you are ain't ya?

yarp

>done by black millionaires who do nothing to actually help under privileges minorities
none of them do anything? nothing at all?

as a eurofag i find that whole anthem and flag fetish americans just stupid. and i couldn't care less about some niggers kneeing.

Because I can't afford a college education or understand symbolism.

Classic. I remember eating it go down... And the coverage of the trial... What was her cuck husband? Jeff Galuli ?

How is it affecting the game? Theyre not protesting during the game. Nothing has changed about the entire game except a few guys took a knee during the national anthem.

The worst thing Jews do is bring blacks. Move to Israel now cuz in 50 years that will be the only country on Earth free from the black menace.

yeah and he released the sex tape of them fucking.

Yep, niggers

sorry, explain that to me, if they bring blacks why would Israel be safe?

>Hands up don't shoot is a lie

I really wish more people knew this.

The entire mantra was based on a lie - multiple lies actually - from the dozen or so people that claimed to witness Michael Brown got shot. They couldn't even reconcile their fucking stories between each other! Some said he turned around and said Hands up don't shoot, others said he was shot in the back as he was running away, others said he was never even near the cop car and was shot straight after being told to get off the road because hes blocking traffic.

The fucking police chief even came on in a conference after the investigation was concluded and blasted the witnesses for lying and the media for fanning the flames leading to the riots. It was a fucking shit show.

And yet here we are today, with the same old mantra being chanted at every BLM protest. What a fucking joke.

That's right...l totally forgot about that.

That's because the confedarate flag is literally the symbol of racism and of being a traitor to the United States. It's the furthest thing away from true patriotism that you can get.

Tell that shit to the Indians.

I'm not an overzealous patriot or a sports fan so I don't care or even know what this kneeling thing is about.

They're fucking faggots, but they have the right to do what they want as long as they don't hurt anyone. It's their right unless their bosses stipulate otherwise.

Actually, you're the one that's wrong. There are plenty of statistics that bare out the whole "black people are oppressed" statement.

The prison system is a great example. School systems are too. In fact, if you look at where tax money is spent and the racial distribution in those areas, you'll see racism as well.

Just because you choose to believe that it doesn't happen doesn't make it so.

If that were there case, you wouldn't be an ignorant racist, because I choose to believe those type of idiots don't exist. But here you are...

>They're fucking faggots
citation needed

‘The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition … It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.’

because its retarded.
wouldn't it make more sense to take a knee before the games, like in the locker room, or maybe outside the stadium? I mean, you do pregame to prepare your mind for competition, and making a scene right before the game starts doesn't scream "my sole focus right now is to play at the top of my game" and also is a distraction for your teammates. it screams, "I low key blame white people for everything", even though non of them would be millionaires right now unless white people invented the sport and college and professional sports programs in the first place.

yes
Those fucking ungrateful delusional idiots deserve to be fucking fired and thrown on the street.

it doesnt, just like all media, it makes its big ascend and then disappears

when did you learn to hate the Constitution?

really? you're offended that they are breaking an NFL rule?

Cause this picture is outdated as fuck and Kaepernick is completely washed up.

How do you derive from my statement Hate, to the first amendment I presume?

Are you illiterate ?

The loss of fans and money is going to bother them more.

>white outrage

it's like saying you have a black friend,without having to lie about actually having a black friend

I don't care.

I think it's dumb how nationalistic sporting events are in the United States. Military jets flying overhead, flags waving, national anthem sung before every game. Actual serving military men marching around with flags and shit. It's ridiculous.

Just play your damn sports.

*Not an American

Wow, ......what an easy scapegoat.
Now you don't have to think for yourself...........

Do you have any citation on your clams?. I work in the hood. I can tell you this, the value rap music, shoes and gang mentally. Millions of dollars are poured into ghetto schools, but mainly through sports and other stuff, trying to get them off the street and shit. Truth is that for their life to be better they need to change their values no more gloryifing rap music and gangs

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>loss of fans and money

when the advertisers bail on them, then the NFL will care

I've been waiting for that guy who knows nothing to do it for half a season. They did it without even being asked.

Are you?
It protects their freedom of speech. Just like it protects yours when you're screaming "nigger" at 8 year olds while firing your guns in the air.

Or your right to lynch puppets of Obama. Or you're right to wear swastikas. Get it?

cracker pretending like they care about nfl niggers so they aren't accused of being a racist...easier than lying about having a black friend

the fact that you think people should lose their jobs over a peaceful protest tells me you've got some strong fascist tendencies.

>Are you? It protects their freedom of speech. Just like it protects yours when you're screaming "nigger" at 8 year olds while firing your guns in the air. Or your right to lynch puppets of Obama. Or you're right to wear swastikas. Get it?

You seem to not understand what freedom of speech in the context of the first amendment is.

Not the Russians, bud. It's the Jews.

I'm offended the NFL allows guys that rape little girls ie. LT to represent them but its OK pls shit on the flag

You can't fire your guns in the air user. You will be arrested and charged for a hate crime. Quit acting like all degress of offenses are the same

no, YOU don't get it. You seem to think it is fine for the government to pressure the owners of a private company to fire employees for peaceful protests.

he just wants America, and football, to be great again

They have freedom of speech right too. They say tell them what they think just like anyone else.