Who else managed to snag one?

Who else managed to snag one?

Nobody cause every other Snes classic in the world except yours got bought by scalpers

l2emulators.

Why?
My PSP has all those and more games, plus some N64

Emulators don't cut it for me. I like having a physical licensed system in front of me that provides the quality experience it's supposed to

OP here, mine too.
But it's not the same

I can play all the SNES games I want for free it's called the universal emulator.

I have my original SNES. This emulator is unacceptable.

Mine was preordered, gets here next week I think.

Nice, I pre-ordered mine and picked it up at the store. I fucking love it. The controller is an exact replica of the original. It's perfect, even down to the texture.

Those always have issues. At least this is a licensed product that lives up to its name and delivers quality

Oh, go ahead a do yourself a favor and buy extension cords for the two controllers, tho. They're only like 5 feet long, and the micro usb power supply is like 4 ft long

Nice, will do!

I got 2 of them and will be scalping them later. Video games are for unemployed virgins.

>not using the original hardware with rom cartridge
>2017

They could have actually done it right and had it take cartridges ontop of its pre programed games.
But they said naw fuck it.
>if nintendos going down
>were gonna do it right

No but while you were at the store buying one, I was plowing your mother

Got mine today. Too busy to play until tuesday. Fml

I have 2 dads XD

Not a virgin but unemployed. can confirm.

ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs ROMs and, finally, ROMs!!!!!

Interesting. I'm married and earn $150k/yr

150$ a week prob haha fuckin kill your self

lol

Yeah..I got one. . Went to open it, wow says, no, not until we know what is worth

Wife said no**

THIS

Maximum portability when you stick em all on a micro SD card and pair up with your favored controller they are playable on any PC/laptop/smartphone you have at your disposal.

i bought one a year ago for 30.00 and then sold it for $200.00

I still have my original snes from 93 with a shit load of games. If I didn't I would buy that. I've got a secret of mana and chrono trigger probably the rarest but my favorite is still the dk series and ypshis fuckin island. Goddamn is that a good game.

It's worth roughly twice as much. It will max at around $350

Fag

Being poor and having to use emulators sucks, doesn't it?

I got mine. Plus the original. Fuck all of you emulator faggots.

Mines shipping in soon

y tho? emulators have been around forever

but then they couldn't get you to pay for more games.

omg my bf just got one !! i cant wait to use it when i move back to NL

ever heard of an emulator?
i only ask because they're slightly cheaper.

lol, you're gay

i can emulate all nes, snes, gamecube, n64 and gayboy games on my $45 android tv box

>filename

>Loom

No Spiderman & Venom: Separation Anxiety.

Pass.