Why don't you own a gun yet Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun yet Sup Forums?

I own quite a few op!

I don't need any

Sweet!

Tannerite too I see

Live in cuckifornia. Guns are illegal here.

Your AR OP? and check dem trips

oh well, I'm Danish.

I have one that looks just like it and 4 more guns but I don't put images of my own on the internets (yes they're legal I just prefer not to)

I am 13

When I was 13 I was shooting skunks and squirrels with my dads shotgun

when I was 13 I fucked my two cousins, male and female, and a small pony.

Been looking for a sks, but people won't go lower than 400 a pop.

Checked but what an ugly bipod

Crazy me too!

Fucking Muslims constantly drunk or high at the train stations starting fights... my year in Odense was more than enough.

I have a Remington short barrel 12 gauge pump and a Ruger AR 556. Next on the list in a nice pistol and a Browning Over/Under

I have one just like it. I fucking love it

I did had to sell it was convicted as a felon 3 days ago

Not happy about it, I've never been this angry about something

Fuck florida

NYC wont allow it. Fuckin' Illuminati is fucking with my rights. FUCK THEM!

lmao what was the charge??

fuk dose dam illuminaughty

maybe you shoulda thought about that before doing felon shit then, ey fuckboii?

Holding out for a Main Battleship Cannon, OP. -For home defense.

Shouldn't keep mags filled like that all the time, unnecessary tension on the springs

too expensive. dont care for the time needed to keep skills sharp. dont feel like worry about securing them, taking them out in public etc. little upside with too much downside for my lifestyle

Well, you won't have to run around on a shooting range, but it looks pretty heavy
Does it work as a front grip aswell ?

myth

It looks dumb but I swear by it. Not heavy at all, not even noticable when you're holding the rifle, I like it because I have big hands and it keeps my gun steady and also the bipod shoots out the bottom when you hit a button. Pretty sturdy piece of gear imo

That's mostly a myth with modern springs, and I've had some of these mags loaded for years before I cycle thru the ammo. And these are only my competition mags, so I don't care if the springs "get weak" over time. I have extra springs.

Your butt pirate lifestyle.

Because my country banned guns after a fake massacre.

What country user

Its a meme you dip

Germany/Holocaust

I'm in Cali and I own quiet a few stock up while you can

it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

I own two guns

Jesus. Better hide that shit before your governor forces all white people to forfeit their guns

Guns were banned in germany after WW1

popular myth is that Hitler incresed gun control, he actually lightened it but only for Nazi party members.

I'm just recently 18 and just got a job. I want to get a car first, then ill get a gun

Because I'm not some dumb faggot who got lost on his way to /k/

>shitty meme pistol grip only shotgun
>shitty .380 mousegun

what's your job...prostitute?

Whats that triangle thing

because I don't hunt, am not a scared little bitch who feels the need to have one on me at all times, and I can't think of a more uninteresting hobby than shooting and owning guns

Couple of online sites had them short time ago,Yugoslavian made SKS for under $300.I can't remember the sites but check:J&G Sales,Atlantic Firearms,CDNN Sports and others.

Holster

Nah I don’t hook I wish I did get paid for it tho.

just fuckin around...how's that ruger by the way? I need a small .380

Guns kill people. Period. End of conversation.

lol no one "needs" a .380

Well they wouldn't be very useful for self-defense if they didn't kill people, would they? Most people even select ammunition specifically designed for maximum tissue damage, pic very much related.

Bought today don’t know I like the laser me and friend should go to the range tomorrow. The slide could be better and there’s no safety button hides good in my pocket can’t tell it’s there.

You're right, 10mm is a much better manstopper.

147gr HST master race. 77gr bthp?

Dude I shook a bathroom stall off the screws, slapped a soap dispenser off the wall and broke a vending machine and paranoia got me so I snagged some snacks.

Not felony conviction worthy yet could not afford a decent lawyer

those are 64gr speer softpoints. For $0.50 a round they're fuckin insanely cheaper than that blackhills 77gr TMKs. Still experimenting around with each in gel blocks for shits n giggles.

planning on buying a mossberg once I move out

why is your sight so far up

I feel guilty after killing a fucking ant. I could never kill something, let alone a human. I'm not one of those gun control shits though.

all that open air oxidation

I like mossberg 500 a I hear the Maverick 88 is good and runs about 200.

Soft points arent too bad, personally i prefer 77gr HPs, or something like a 60gr VMAX if i dont want over penetration. but that's just me. yrmv

>snigger

.380 is a womans 9mm
.40 is a womans 10mm.

pretty common placement for that vortex, for me it's where it's best, I'm sure others like them closer

You wouldn't need them for self-defense if no one had them.

here's my not so personal stock

dead kids

Um...how exactly do you expect someone to defend themselves against someone with a knife or a bat? Or how would a woman defend herself against a much stronger man? Fucking magic?

Do you think violence didn't exist before guns were invented?

Leget select fire or do you just have symbols for fun?

Legit*

now thats the sillyest looking 2 foot ive seen so far

>low end optic
>low end furniture
looks legit

Full auto guns have an extra pin above the "semi" selector which holds the auto sear. That pic doesn't have it, so it's most likely just a semi auto.

You sound like a fucking nutjob so maybe it wasnt a bad idea

i have lots of guns thank u very much

ooooo i see you have 2 shotgun shells, good for you

Spike lowers always come with the indicators, but alas no FA pin........ damned Hughes amendment

Thanks for the info. Not as knowledgeable about stuff like that. Hard to see anything real in commiefornia.

who /conceal/ here

I have a Remington 1911 Enhanced and a Ruger Security-Six for range memes.

I carry an M&P 9 Shield.

I also own a IMI Galil in 7.76 for outdoor range memes and in case of bug-out. It is one of my most prized possessions.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD 7.62

too damn poor, and no good way to secure them while watching my niece. wish both of those werent a thing though,

As do I, but it's only illegal if you get caught.

Because it is illegal where I live. I live in Norway and I can't even own a fucking switchblade to defend myself.

My 308

gracias amigo