youtube.com/watch?v=UHVLqIm-S2I
youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
youtube.com/watch?v=gfFm0Lpjf7s
youtube.com/watch?v=b4UNnq48WMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's the female mac demarco and cute as a button

Video

I want to put my dick inside her

What is the evolutionary reason of the sleep deprived look being attractive?

>white women
No thanks

Too bad it only works for girls.
My insomnia might be worth something otherwise.

every good looking asian has spent thousands on plastic surgery to look like white women

being a female mac demarco isn't a good thing...

i want to give her a black eye

ayy lmao

who dis

youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI

Men sense a hard home worker who can take care of children and present a meal.
I have no idea

How old is she?

It finna b sexy nigga

Wow this is like Frankie Cosmos but a hot girl

its like eye shadow accentuates dem

I think so

This is fucking trash. Fucking nu-males, go listen to some metal instead of this.

New Grimes? Pffffffffffft. Yet another chick compared to the real innovator. When this chick will make something 1/10 as good as Oblivion then we're talking.

Have you even listened to her cucky cheese?

yeah, her music is really bad. There is nothing remotely interesting or new about it

metal is for numales

she could do something better if she made a more realized product instead of just doing that sporadic bandcamp release thing though

where do i download it???? nothing on soulseek

>calls people cucks
>listens to bad bandcamp core because he wants to fuck the singer

I'm gay you asshole I just love her music
Bandcamp
She could honestly make the indie record of the decade if she worked hard enough on a record I think. She could get indie mainstream again
What don't you like?

t. clairo

No, Grimes is ugly

sup clairo

doesn't she post about toxic white males on twitter and shit like that

>innovator

>mediocre at best
>waifu fags idolize her
>no innovation just drifting along

yep basically grimes

we're not fucking "waifufags" we're just fans of the music and watn to talk about it reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yall deserve it for harassing her

Grimes getting btfo

You need to be over 18 years old to post on this board.

but there's nothing interesting about the music, the only good thing about her is that you want to fug her

Claire > Claire

Sounds like a trash Alvvays

>innovation
Who cares?

Just listen to what you enjoy

that is entirely your opinion i think it's just well written solid catchy cutesy pop, great melodies, fun lyrics, soundtrack to your summer with bae. that is refreshing in a sea of rap and bro edm shit.

no

It wont be long till clairo gets her own ode

someone post the really cringey grimes one please

Yes, innovator. Show me another artist like her. If you can.

see I would if I didnt have to have that one grimes retard follow me everywhere and scream at the top of his lungs

ARTIST OF ALL TIME, YOU JUST CANT UNDERSTAND MY GRIMESY

this bitch is blowing up big and it makes me upset because she's mediocre and it's just because of looks and there's so many more talented artists out there making the same type of music better.

you know that there's literally thousands of artists who have done the same thing

read

>he believes that

First, tell me how she's innovative.

Nah

You keep saying it's been done but don't post any examples. Back it up haters, otherwise you're just jealous virgins until proven otherwise.

Mac Demarco
Basically every single artist in the genre "sunshine pop"

her music just isn't good, it sounds uninspired and very, very unoriginal. I'm no Grimes fan, but at least Grimes sounds like she has genuine creativity

Read the comments on her video wtf is wrong with young men these days. Maybe we need a war and a draft to help these soyboy orbiters grow some balls.

demarco, varsity, frankie cosmos, the marias, molly burch, mellow fellow, no vacation

>one song

it's not that good. Only thing good about it is she puts women back in their place with gender rolls. Good ole Generation zyklon

>Demarco
This is just a meme that got out of hand it doesn't make sense.

The rest she is better than especially fucking no vacation

>that is refreshing in a sea of rap and bro edm shit

Her shitty washed out "so indie and hipster" sound is worse than rap, I can go months without hearing any new rap because of how much music is being made these days. If anything, good rap would be refreshing after listening to music like hers. Sure, I think she is cute too but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna pretend for a second that she is anything special. It would be an insult to artists who are.

It makes total sense though, bright sound and instrumentation, sort of drawled, druggish vocals, usually happy lyrics, and a "summer" sound. Quality is irrelevant.

>one song
You fucking faggot RESEARCH
youtube.com/watch?v=UHVLqIm-S2I
youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
youtube.com/watch?v=gfFm0Lpjf7s
youtube.com/watch?v=b4UNnq48WMk

I hate her

Wew cancer after cancer. No thanks.
That describes so many bands dude a bit vague. She doesn't sound like that much like demarco to me, he's actually good.

Listen to Ariel Pink or John Maus you nu male cake boys.

They have similar vibes is all that I'm saying, the fact that it describes so many bands on the nose is why imitating it is so retarded if you're trying to create your new sound.

holy crap, they all sound so washed out and bland

Everyone, chill down. This nobody will be forgotten in max one month. Meanwhile Grimes will remain relevant for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

You didn't even fucking LISTEN you clicked one video and closed it after 30 seconds max

Nobody's been talking about Art Angels since it's release outside of designated music forums. You have no reason to believe that she's going to be relevant outside of the FotM crowd.

Absolute trash. Not a Grimesfan, but she can't even compare to Grimes. Even maligned artists like Bieber and Nickelback have some catchy tunes.

then why is she blowing up so much lately??? she is the most exciting thing in indie atm and generating big buzz. vids went up 100k+ views in a couple weeks. she's big and here to stay.

because she is hot and b8s lonely demarcbros

>Nobody's been talking about Art Angels since it's release
Stop. Why do you talk out of your ass? Where's the evidence?

Go outside your basement for once and you'll find the evidence
Not true. She has nothing to do with Mac Demarco or no overlap with the fanbase. She is her own thing!!!!!!!

Show me an article from some sort of mainstream music publication about Art Angels. People were still talking about MBDTF and TPAB for months and years after those albums released, that's how we know they're significant.

>then why is she blowing up so much lately???
Hype. She's the new Poppy. She will return back to obscurity once people will realize she's nothing special. Her music is so bland that makes the worst Grimes song to sound like Beethoven.

>People were still talking about MBDTF and TPAB for months and years after those albums released, that's how we know they're significant.
People? Who, more exactly? If your pals talked so much about 2 overrated meme rap albums that doesn't mean that albums like Art Angels are not significant.

>too bad it only works for girls

wrong af

clairo is so good fuck u im leaving this site

misoygnist little dick losers all they think about is looks & sex and not the music get a grip and no i dont mean on yr penis

are people actually so delusional that they think grimes is the best artist of all time? i lik art angels, its a solid album, visions is even better, but shes not the best fucking artist to walk the earth

Look up "to pimp a butterfly article" and "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy article" and tell me that they're still not discussed on a mainstream level.

Now this mgiht

>picking Grimes' worst two albums as an indication that she's good

clairo post nudes

oof

Hey, don't insult Grimes, dipshit. Grimes is actually talented.

>he loves his waifu so much that he insults anyone that says that her music is bad

clairo is a fucking musical genius

Chill, autist. You're too pleb to understand her music.

THANK you someone with sense

Think pieces are drivel and means nothing. Who the hell reads this crap?

Do you have an argument or are you just going to insult think pieces as an idea instead?

Hold on: people said she's the best of this decade. Don't move the goalposts. She's certainly better than corporate pop like Beyonce and TS plus the whole meme rap combined.

>implying her best albums are her worst
You mean Claire. Claire Boucher aka Grimes.

The fact that the only artists that you come up with are corporate pop or rap goes to show me that you know absolutely nothing about music. And yeah. Kanye and Kendrick are both better than her and made more experimental music than she currently does.

>The fact that the only artists that you come up with are corporate pop or rap goes to show me that you know absolutely nothing about music
>keeps praising meme rap
Lmao! You surely showed me. Pathetic.

Funny that you needed to rely on Grimes to promote your waifu like some many others before you. Let me guess how many replies this thread would get without Grimes: maximum 10.

>being this attached to a female that will never have sex with you

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N