zzzzzzzzz

How's it going?

yui

Tired >~

h-hi

Ah

claimed niggies

hello hello I love you all

Yeah, sorry I didn't really answer the question... I'm ok, things are good I guess.

:)
Love-chan~

love yuo frand

HOLY SHIT PLUSHIE

It's fine. Good to hear that you're doing okay

HOLY SHIT SMUGS!

PLUSHIE

Good :)
Away from home on a bit of a trip.

y-yep, how are you?

SMUGS!

Richan

Yui

Rite-aid

So far so good. Just playing some video games, watching vids, not a whole lot tbh

(Yuu)ko

I miss you

I want to cum inside rainbow dash

whom

I miss you

I'm trying to summon someone

Hi
How are you?

I understand, I spent a tad bit too much money today than I should have...

Hi

What A cute risen

What's up m8? Been a while.

Did you at least buy something cool?

The hell is a risen?

It has. Playing skyrim, school, looking for work, the usual. How's the security job that now pays $12?

My bad. I blame mobile for auto correct. I meant reisen

Alright
I might try to sleep soon

I think you got the wrong waifu claimer or something

Boring as ever. Been playing LoL a lot at work. Had a really retarded AD Crit Garen game the other day. 34/4, it was hilarious.
Also got another car, a 1987 Supra. Won't pass smog though. Hoping it's not the Cadillac converter. If it is, I'm going to a guy. Because fuck paying $600+ for something retarded like that.
Also may have found what's been plaguing my idle on the RX7, so I'm hoping that'll be fixed easy enough.

Not really, amusement parks are too expensive... ;-;

nini I guess

You went to an amusement park? Cool

Claimed

Wait so the purple ear and bunny ear isn't reisen from touhou?

F dude. Play a game with me when you're bored at work or something lmao. Expect for LoL since I don't play that anymore. Oh nice. That's like your 2nd car now? Oh F dude. Hope you can get that all fixed. Kinda want to get a motorcycle lmao

Well hello there

Yeah yeah I know. Sorry for assuming mom

Still got like, 10 minutes on that.

Just a little bully, no worries.

Not at all

Heyo! How's it gooooooooing?

Shit, will do. Don't have much on my laptop ATM though. And technically my third, but I never did anything with the last RX7 hatch that i had, and ended up selling it last weekend for about $300. Hopefully I see it out and about eventually.
Maaaaaan, I wanna get back into bikes. Gotta find a cheap one though.

Ree

What's up?

Playing skyrim and looking up at piano songs. You?
You didnt get an upgrade on your laptop? Shame shame plushie. Why did i have a feeling it was the third one. Jesus dude. That sounds bad imo. I'm still trying to get into backs lmao

Not much at the moment. Playing video games and watching vids.

I'm pretty good, but I'm not doing much! Trying to decide if I want to go play GT3!

Did I get it

I must try again!

Hahahahha, no. Rem only gets cucked.

Get?

Underground crime CC

Oh no, my laptop is good. I just don't have a whole lot installed on it. Whatever I do install will probably run just fine.
Because MUH CARS! And eh, it's not too bad. I sold it really low so it'd go quick, and to someone that would put the time and care into it to fix it up right.
Think I'll hate my life a bit later by looking at some.

Claimed. All others can fuck off

You should play prison architect

Never heard of it. Due tell

Do you know a website that'll let you know if you can run certain games? What model was it if it's sold that low? O-oh. Then stay away from it pls

Never heard of Gran Turismo 3?

Not really. But this laptop hasn't faltered at anything I've thrown at it thus far. Has a GTX960m in it, so...
Was a 1990 FC, but the motor was blown and the tranny was seized, paint was shitty, windows hazed, and most of the rear interior was just gone.
Too late.

Claimed.

hello hello! are you no longer Umi?

No sir

Like Gordon Ramsay's son would say, nice

Jesus. Das no good. How much did you spend to fix it before?

Plushie no!

Was never umi

Eh? I was never Umi.

Yeee boi.

Like, $400 to buy it, $200 to tow it down, and maybe another $100 trying to get it to work. But in return, I got a $1000 exhaust, a $300 Power steering pump, a $550 BAC Valve, and a $400 transmission off of it. Then turned around and sold if for $300. Can't really complain, y'know?

Plushie yes!

oh ;~; I am confused.

It's an old racing game on the PS2! How could you not have heard of it?!

Umi is the Makoto's girlfriend, I think!

Jesus christ am i tired.

He hasn't been on thread I'm months. I can take his message

Still wrong

>

Still wrong? There was an Umi yesterday or something that was!

Whiskey coffee was a bad idea

I'm really out of the loop. That I didn't know

Drink some water

It sounds awful

Its tasty but also not good.

That seems wildly unrelated, but alright.

Did it rekt your stomach?
Something about cleaning your body from caffeine

Hello yes this is an Umi. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but it is one.

Noooo i need that caffeine to live
Hello grumpy looking Chen

Yeah, it was a thing that happened!

Hello yes this is a Chen. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but it is one.

Hello

God damn i hate my job sometimes. Im catering for some fucking jazz thing in town but its so uninteeresting. The faggots up right now are playing what sounds more like a mix between country and soft rock than fucking jazz

Hello

Be dead for now. In a couple of hours, drink your caffeine

Tell me please

Tell you what?

oh! okay

Tell me if Jack and rose made it out alive

What are you up to?

How rude, you don't just tell someone to be dead.
Soon. S̺̭͕͈̬͖o͈o͚̪̤͍̺͕͡ͅn̘̜͝. S̞̮̖ͭ̆̓͊̋̿̾͠o͐o̼͈͖̍̍̌ͦ́ͅo̴̠̫͑͗͌́ͭơ̞͍̥̬̰̯͑͗̋o̴o̵̬̣̩ͦ̇̈́̔̆ô̶̗̙͂ͅö̠͇̤͖͙̜̂o͖̮̝̤̎̒͋͆̾̈͞ṉ̢̹̱̹̞ͧͤ̈
P͙͕̻̺͇͚̯ͭ̏ͩ͠h̛̙̟̝̤̘̞͂́̒͌ͩ̇̾'̴̞̮͍̿ͪ͊̑̚͘͜n̬̫̜̏̀͢g̩͓͎͎̻̮̖ͮ̍̑l̠̬͚̘ͬͧͦ̋ͬ̾́u̡͕͎̥̰̱̼ͩ͛̋͑̑ͅi̭̜̪̠͖̺̗͛̓̒̎ͧ̉͒̿͘͘ ̼͇͖̪̟͇̤̼̓ͮͤ̀m͔͍̄ͤ͗ͨg͉͖͗̍̆̊̚l̬̘̻̃̕͢w͚͂̇͐̐'̠̤̞̑̇̑̆̃͐̂ṇ͎͕͙̟͑̇̿ͮ̋͊ả̵͔̱̥̖̙̄̈ͦͦͭͭ̚f̸̙̬͉̭͚̍͂͐͊̕͟ḩ̻̳͖͍͚ͧͦ̀̎̿͜ ̵̧̖̬͈̱̞̗͂̏͒̋̓͐͝Č̵̸̨̭̻̟̥t̹̭̖̜̼̙̗̆̀͞ẖͫ͛̃͜͠û̧̨̦̜̮̼̑͊̓̋ͤ͠l͈̺̳͎̘͇̭̫͌ḧ̙̱͍͕͎̘́̀̌̐ͨ̕͡u̧̩̣̳̩̘ͭ̆́ ̢̤̼̔͘R̸͉̹̝͚̟͙͈̂͊͑̋̊͐̽ͪ͟͠ͅ'̸̰̳͓̠̘̮͉͍ͫ͆̓̂̎ͬ̇l̤̣̗̞̼͈͛͐̾͟y̥͙̥̆̂é̛͈̝̖̩͍̘̼̫̗͆̉h̟̽͌̚͡ ̨̬̻̯̮̪͎̯̤̄̈͗̎ͨ͋w̢̩̰̬ͩ̉ͨͣͪ̓g̮̹̗̥̣̝͇ͬ̿̃ͪ͆͜ͅa̤̗ͬ̊̆͟ḩ̫͕̼̺̜̹͛́̚'̞̙͎̩́̎̈́̀̂ͤn̙̥̱̈̊͋ͬ̀̾̿́a̡̪͉̯̹͐̉͟g̩͈̜̈́̔ĺ̙̖̤̤͕̹̈ͬ̆̇͘ ̴̳̜̙̠̘͚͔̒ͩ́͟f̡̘̪͙̮̙̆̀̎͜h̯̫͖͚̺̬ͤ̂t̛͍̺̠̣̰͛ͧͩ͡a̰͈ͯ͋ͩ͌͋͋ͩ̀͟g̬̟͖̘̙̘͆͋̓͒̆͌͞n͖̱̱͔̖̿̏̈́̑̃̒.̺̥͙̝̐̀ͩͪ̈́͊̽̚̚͜ͅ

Also, hi.

Unless theyre a total faggot right?

Well i mean, all good rules have exceptions.