Why do nu-males worship this nigga?

why do nu-males worship this nigga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTNg5JpFBHk
youtu.be/Bt-k7OiGU1I
youtu.be/6BdI3SbMkg4
youtu.be/tmKYtm731m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still can't believe he killed his wife.

>mfw this dumb nigga actually did good music in the distant past with old time relijun

King nu male.

because nu-males love listening to betas making a buck in the laziest way possible out of their dead wives

I love witchcraft rebellion but old time is just pure Beefheart worship

Ocean Roar is incredible, just the newest album is overrated as shit. He's still a great artist though

Serious question, how do I respond when people try to label me based on the music I like? I always take it personally and shrivel up inside.

because no good music came from america in last ~20 years and he is the best they can get (but it's still complete trash)

We don't acknowledge how punchable his face is enough. Elliot Smith did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better

>Nick Drake did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better

You can really tell who has listened to early microphones and who hasn't ITT because early microphones is anything but "le sad guy with a guitar :((("

Being insecure about what internet strangers call you is about as omega you can be. Enjoy what you enjoy and live your life

This

Well what if it is someone I know? What if that's what people are actually thinking when I tell them that I enjoy the music of someone like Phil? I can't just dismiss that outright.

they are le angry guys with no musical talent

People love pissing off people like you. Honestly, if I was around you and you said that in my face, I would shit on your taste too. Not dismissing them and arguing more only makes it more entertaining.

Don't do that

I wouldn't argue. If someone I know said something like "only nu-males would enjoy shit like this", I'd probably just start crying. And I hate it, but I don't know what to do. I can't even talk about the music I like because I get so sensitive that way.

>muh sad guy singing softly with guitar'

youtu.be/qTNg5JpFBHk
youtu.be/Bt-k7OiGU1I
youtu.be/6BdI3SbMkg4
youtu.be/tmKYtm731m4

Lol, try listening to more than one album.

I Can't Believe You Actually Died is such a great song lad
I wish I had a bunch of friends to sing noise pop sea shanties with :(

I wish I wasn't human. Then I could stop liking things and stop getting hurt when people laugh at me about it.

t. nu-male faggot

HOLY FUCK, HOW DO YOU LIVE. DO YOU EVEN GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. FUCK THIS IS BEYOND BETA

YOU'RE SO PATHETIC

indie sucks, you'll learn this after you graduate

t. Fantano-listener and avid consumer of mediocre trap rap

FLEX

YOUR

MUSCLES

Because he's a genius you faggot

ITT: mai wife :(

And he still couldn't get a 10 from Pitchfork

>Jeff Buckley did the 'muh sad guy singing softly with guitar' a lot better

why do you guys have to bring up nu-males when it comes to music
fanbase reviewers i fucking swear

i was on a situation like that actually, i wouldn't discuss my tastes or anything because of insecurity

the way i dealed with it was slowly changing the way i thought. i'd be more easy on myself, i'd say and write that these voices don't matter, they can't affect me and they don't know me. and i'd talk to people more, try and make friends, joke and fool around with them

it took time and it isn't the best method, but it helped me a lot. maybe you can try it? i hope u get betterer user-kun

embrace the label like yeah, what about it huh?