/mou/ vs. the world

Was he in the right?

>"They can call what they want," said Mourinho. "I am a professional. I defend my club and until the moment they have a manager that wins four Premier Leagues for them, I am the number one.

>"When they have someone who wins four titles, I become number two. But until this moment, Judas is number one."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuRktR3b84Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chelsea fans in being fickle shocker

>15/16
>Hazard and Costa are snakes! Fuck them! Justice for Mourinho!

>16/17
>Mourinho is a judas cunt! Hazard and Costa did nothing wrong! He means nothing to Chelsea!

They love to wax lyrical about how they treat their ex players/coaches with respect yet they constantly make a fool out of themselves.

ZA WARUDO

what would mou's stand be? パーク・ザ・バス?

Mou should just keep his mouth shut about Chelsea at this point. any real fan of the club knows what he did for them and this constant back and forth between the two is pointless.

I think they're just mad that he went to United. If he was off at PSG or Inter or whatever and came back for a CL game he would have gotten a much better reception.

>no one talking about Herrera's jar-jar binks moment
Is this 4D chess? Or do we just always assume it is because Jose says the most ridiculous shit all the time.

as chelsea supporter, I wouldnt call mourinho judas. seeing how quickly managers get sacked,chelsea mightnever have another manager with 4 PL titles and a CL win.

for now I'm glad conte is in charge though, mourinho. he seems past it, and his post match excuses are very tiring.

I also don't care about him going to united. they needed a coach, he "needed" a job.

What happened?

Mourinho never won the cl with Chelsea tho

just a but of professional banter. to have one minute with the special one and lick his feet the average chelsea banterer would literally blow every single one of the others. it's a small club, I know, but still, around 4000 blowjobs

mourinho plays the game, as always. they wanted a bit of attention, he gave it to them:
>3

There he is

How long until his other personality invades with squawka stats

sad old man running his mouth while at the same time displaying his incompetence

smdh

Funny fact:
Antonio Conte picks the 6th (sixth) place of the league to have a feud.

Sup Forums's conclusion:
>United is still not back

don't ever change, Sup Forums

four premier leagues?

what the fuck is Conte thinking anyway? The last one that tried to measure himself with Mourinho ended up having a nervous breakdown and had to take a one year """"sabbatical""" 4 years in in his professional career. And Guardiola is on a totally different level than Conte, even I admit he's good.

He's so finished..

P.S. pic related is the place where Guardiola ""resided"" in 2012/2013

the only thing conte is measuring is the distance between first and sixth

>picks number 6 (sixth) to have a feud
>not afraid of him

>h-he's totally afraid of poorinho's sixth place manure

just stop

>I only chimp out before the ones I don't fear
ok. but I think Conte is a bit smarter than that. he knows his time is already over

this delusion is utterly embarassing

please keep it up

>I left the club last season in the Champions League having won the group, in the knockout phase playing the second leg at home. If they’d won the Champions League last year, they’d be playing in Europe this season. It’s not my fault. It’s the ones who stayed here and didn’t win the Champions League.

just face it, Conte can't compete with the special one. Mourinho has real wit, Conte can barely speak english.

>Mourinho, making the room laugh when asked about the Judas business:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuRktR3b84Q

>b-but b-but Conte is our new special.. he c-can handle p-peopçe like that too