See how free you are, the next time you walk past a child on the street, pick her up in your arms and then put her down...

See how free you are, the next time you walk past a child on the street, pick her up in your arms and then put her down, count the minutes until the fucking police come and lock you up for a year. This is not a sexual act. You did not kidnap the child. You did not impart any harm on her. It was a simple, innocent act.

There's no community in the western world today, nor is there freedom. You walk past dozens maybe hundreds of people you don't know every single day. You exchange pleasantries with the people around you. You fake smiles and say nonsense such as "How is your day?" to people you know nothing about, people you don't care about. Then when you return home you engage in watching television, caring about people you have never seen in real life but give more attention to them than any store clerk or passerby. You come on Sup Forums and post about black people chomping out, when they are just simply fed up with how society is designed. But white people love it, they love being slaves and competing for scraps, they love the disconnection between people, it stops them from feeling because if you felt, you would surely be as disgruntled as myself.

We live lives of trivial nonsense devoid of anything beautiful or meaningful. Your wife will seek out other men, your children will grow up alone taking any means necessary to fit in with the other lost youth who only see each other at school and if lucky, on the weekends.

There are millions of men today who have no place in the West, the worst part is you blame them for their lack of ability. We all live in a sick system and we can do better, but you will deny this and make the claim life has never been better.

You fools! How deluded you are! How you have come to love the evil of this sinful age.

Bump

australia

>tfw no small child to hold briefly

Legally you assaulted the child by laying a hand on it without permission

And how is this not a symptom of a degenerate government that destroys the community with every law it shits out?

And that's the sort of world you want to live in? Where you can't even pick up a child without going to prison? The same thing (getting locked up) happens if you touch a woman and sometimes a man.

Imagine being in a small community like in the OP pic.
>everyone knows everyone intimately
>you depend on each other for survival
>you can talk to men, women and children anytime you like
>you have formed close bonds with these people as you have known them all your life
>no traffic
>no concrete jungles
>no pollution
>connection with nature
>easier to get a wife and have your own family
>children are raised communally and are never alone

Would pow wow with

>i'd let strangers mess with my children

You an idiot?

You're lucky you don't get shot pulling bullshit like that.

You'd have no problem picking up kids of people who actually regard you as a friend.

The point is there is no connection between people, no belonging and no community. You say that about people you're friends with but that's the reduced form of what you can experience. Not many people have that luxury of making such close friends and from the way you speak I assume you live in rural america and have probably lived in the same town your whole life.

Bro thats so deep, "Really makes you think huh", how long do drum circles last for i'm so P R O F O U N D.
Please be b8.

freedom does not mean you get to touch other people. freedom means you are free to do with your property as you so please, and so are others. when someone aggresses on your property, they are breaking the law, and you have the authority to defend your property.

so when you touch little girls, you're using your hands to intrude upon their property (they own their body and life) and you are the one in the wrong.

don't like it? touch shit. you'll catch a 12 gauge slug one day soon enough.

Property, this is the problem with the world today. Everything is someone's property. You've lost all purpose of owning property because you're obsessed with the ownership of said property. You don't even enjoy what you own because you want to make sure no one else enjoys it. Owning property is supposed to make people happy, but now it just makes people greedy, angry and violent. We are crammed inside little homes next to people who also live in small homes and we wouldn't know each others names if it wasn't for our mail getting misplaced. Well enjoy what you have, take it to the grave with you, I'm sure on your deathbed you will mourn that you didn't have more property in life.

Property is what establishes the framework for civilized human behavior. But you're free to share your wife to the collective, you commie cuck.

The point is that you're picking up a stranger's child. There's no belonging and community in that situation because you, a goddamn stranger just picked up a child out of the blue. If you want to pick up children go get involved with your family, friends and community and maybe they'll trust and allow you touch their children until they find out you're a pedophile.

Only when property exists. Native Americans didn't share wives. Nor did Australian Aboriginals. Seems that only white people have this notion that everything belongs to them including other men's wives.

Seriously, your perspective and morality is utterly disgusting and subhuman.

>Seriously, your perspective and morality is utterly disgusting and subhuman.
>I have the right to touch little children whenever I want because freedum lel

There shouldn't be strangers in society in the first place, that's my point.

Native Americans understood the concept of property pretty well. They fought for their lands and women, after all. If you're against property, I would have used another example, you know...

I remember back in the 90s as a kid, adults were always playing with children, I routinely was touched on my head and arm by adults I'd never even met before. But again, the problem is lack of community. It's funny how so many of you are talking about arming yourselves with shotguns when you hear about a guy who likes to hold little children in his arms and then put them back down. Maybe you were molested, maybe you're pedophiles yourselves. I remember in the bible Jesus had a child come over to him and he put his arms around it, but I guess that's OK because he was Jesus, right?

I think native Americans understanding of property was different than modern peoples concept of property. Today all we have is personal property buy in native tribes property is more akin to modern day gang territories I.e. you leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. It was also communal and shared for farming and hunting which the tribe depended on.

>touching someone's kid
>picking up someone else's kid without their permission and absent of any prior interaction with parents
>not expecting repercussions

Are you fucking retarded dude?

Abos molested their kids ritually for most of their history.

In small/homogenous communities that sort of thing happens all the time (or at least it used to happen.)

I don't care how many ways Crocodile Dundee touched your ass, that doesn't give you any right to touch other people's children

Europeans had a better sense of community in the past but they still didn't believe property didn't exist. They also had privacy and boundaries

Picking up someone else's kid as a stranger? No it fucking didn't. You don't just grab a stranger's kid. The lewronggeneration romanticization of the past is ridiculous here.

No one is advocating the destruction of property. Just that our obsession with property is now corrupted from what it should be and results in property owning us rather than the other way around.

Archaic Revival is a dysgenics psyop

>yes, goyim go LARP a neolithic hippie commune in the woods until you die of exposure while we set ourselves as masters of the universe with all the resources and technologies you abandoned

>We live lives of trivial nonsense devoid of anything beautiful or meaningful.
hit the spot right there
we're exhausted as a civilization, dead, there's no goal or ultimate high reaching belief permeating our civilization, makes perfect sense we're dying out and on the way of getting replaced

>I'm severely depressed and projecting my own misery onto the world around me

that's ok buddy, denial can be a useful tactic, I don't blame you

The irony of your statement is lost on you.

>pretend not to see the world around you, everything is fine, nothing is happening
alright m8 gotcha

>everyone knows everyone intimately

I don't want to know every person in my community intimately.

>you depend on each other for survival

We still do.

>you can talk to men, women and children anytime you like

You still can.

>you have formed close bonds with these people as you have known them all your life

It's called having friends.

>no traffic
>no concrete jungles
>no pollution

You are free to leave civilized cities.

>connection with nature

Shrooms.

>easier to get a wife and have your own family

Getting a wife is piss-easy. Getting a worthwhile wife is another matter.

>children are raised communally and are never alone

How is this good?

>I'm pursuing cash and it satiates me because I'm petty and empty: the post
>the shit sequel

>We still do.
Living off taxes or buying food from a store is not the same as trekking through a forest to hunt wild animals with a hunting party of your tribe.
>You still can.
I don't know how it is in your country but if you talk to women here they will tell you to get lost and talking to children can get you locked up until they "sort things out".

you sound like a serious dipshit

>hurrr pls gib me attention

Grow up.

I don't want attention, I want people to read the OP and reconsider how humans interact in the modern world and if it is healthy or not.