Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

I agree! Let them parade around naked if they want.

It really doesn't.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, the girl in question doesn't give enough of a shit about her education, and might think about being sent home as 'AWRIGHT OUTTA HERE EARLY'.

The 100th time? Pure attention getter.

>my body isn't a sex object!
>*dresses like a sex object*

When the solution to your problem is to "teach" literally everybody else what to do instead of taking actions yourself you know something isn't quite right

...that girls are stupid and will do anything for attention

>Dress like a complete fucking sex object.
>Complain about being treated like a complete sex object.
If boys wore up the ass crack short shorts like girls and similar attire they would be told the same thing.

>Back in the 90's.
>Go to school one day.
>Get called into the office.
>I have to go home or change shirts.
why.
>Cause you are wearing a big johnson shirt.
and?
>Its offensive.
I dont have any cloths to wear.
>Tells me I need to go home.
Take me home then.
>Your parents will have to come get you.
My parents will just mock you over the phone and tell you to take me home.
>Cant call mom cause there is no number.
>Calls my dad while he is at work.
>You can hear my dad over the phone scream "I DONT HAVE TIME TO PAMPER YOUR CRY BABY ASS! STOP MOLESTING SCHOOL GIRLS AND LET MY BOY DO HIS SCHOOL WORK!
Because my school had a big fucking rumor about the principle molesting the girls.
>Tells me to go back to class but to never wear it again.
>Wear it again the very next week.
>Teacher gets upset.
>Tell her to blow it out her ass.
>Suspended.
>Arrive to school the very next fucking day.
>YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!
yet here I am.
>Im calling your father.
Good luck with that.
>Father calls him a god damn kiddy fucker and if he comes down there hes gonna stop his pedo ass.
>Go to classes like its nothing.

I agree, more topless 12 year olds will prove how free and tolerant western society really is.

Fuck this heteronormative bullshit!

Wrong Board

When will they let school boys go to school in wife beaters and banana hammocks? It's only fair.

>not requiring school uniforms

That was their first mistake.

9/10
Would read again.

>Back in the 90's
I miss that country every day.

Women are sexual objects.
Men are sexual objects.

Why do people not understand that we, ourselves, are animals. It is animal nature to find sexual interest in the opposite sex.

It's literally mind blowing and I can't fathom how they don't understand this simple as fuck concept. Did they not take biology 1 in highschool?

>I'm wearing these out of dress code clothes because they're comfortable
>I wear them because I want to! I don't care if people stare
>but I wish people would stop staring
>no no no, not that hot guy in the back of the class, he can stare but I wish nobody else could
>staring at these clothes I'm wearing for myself
>and my body that I am showing off because I just like showing it off that's all
>but you can't look you pervert
>because it's comfortable, these heels and this skirt that's so high that my underwear is visible standing up, and this spaghetti strap shirt that reveals my midriff
>for MY convenience
>it's MY body
>but you can't use your body to look at my body in public
>and the people who administrate this place can't tell me to wear something else
>I am a maverick feminist trailblazer for wearing juicy shorts and thot clothes. And I am absolved of any rules that everyone else is beholden to no matter where I go. And everyone's eyes should magically shut off when they look at what I am putting on full display
>for my comfort

Lol nigga, I went to a Russian school with uniforms and I had a permaboner all the time I was there.

underrated

It's impossible to see girls as anything other than sexual objects. Fuck even girls see each other as [tits] [lips] [eyes] [arse] [camel toe] objectified.

>two go for it at once, the last nigger looks balefully at the other nigger in frustration and confusion, somehow blaming him for it.

Niggers are literally a caricature of themselves.

>Chick wears really slutty clothes
>Gets told to change because school has reputation to keep up
>Chick complains about it online
>Stupid white knights get mad
>Fuck all happens
>mfw

This is the ultimate shit test. Modern feminism is nothing more than a shit test. They want use to enslave and rape them SO badly

>Really makes you think...

Might as well just started your shitty thread with "hmmm...."

I really love the education argument. When you realise the since the beginning of time, well at least thousands of years. Civilised people have been educating their children and adults not to rape, steal, murder and various other behaviours.
Using every technique from brutal, painful execution, to chocolate bars.
And it has never fucking worked, they still kill, rape, and steal. You realise it's an excuse to do nothing, but sounds like your doing something.

Whelp, that's it, I'm all for letting girls wear BDSM gear to school now.

The amazing thing about SJWs saying "teach men not to rape" is that they are excusing rapists by saying they don't know what they're doing is wrong and they'd stop if you told them lmao.

can your dad be my dad?

i don't have a dad

REALLY
E
A
L
L
Y
MAKES
A
K
E
S
YOU
O
U
THINK
H
I
N
K

>tfw color coordinated collars and suffs

the best part is if the little shits act up you can just chain them to something and walk away

I give up. Islam will take care of all this in short order.

I am now a #MuhammadMissle

What the actual fuck? Human beings are sexually attracted to each other; that's a fucking fact. You can't teach people not to want to fuck; that's retarded.

no it doesn't
girls are sexual objects nothing more and alot less in fact, females are less than niggers. less than shit. yes that goes for mommy to. all females are cum dumpsters and only exist because we men need them. we need them to fuck and make more humans. if they were not needed they would have been exterminated long ago.

FuckYou,
A Real White Male.

Not only that. They also don't realise that by constantly going on about it, (nagging ) they are following the traditional female pattern. Of nag the man till he fixes the problem. Very feminist.

this kind of gender equality is a poison that destroys actual gender equality.

"Don't tell impressionable teenage girls they shouldn't learn early that showing off their body is the best way to get attention. Just use the much more practical solution of telling 14 year old boys not to get erections."

If story's real.
You're dad did good on raising you, man.
Wish more parents were like your dad and not scared of the retarded teachers/principals.

sounds nice. I wish my father wasn't such a cuck.

underrated post

>Stop dressing like a whore you're making us look bad
>MUH OPRESSION

It IS more practical to tell the boys to not react. Men should be taught self control or else they end up like you autists who can't socialize and feel entitled to sex

Whoever wrote this isn't taking into consideration the BIOLOGICAL side of men, that is, they are designed to want/desire women. When women dress like hookers, they are literally inviting the attention. When people defend things like this, they are saying that women are okay with fucking up their own education and the education of men.

I say just put everyone in uniforms. If these kids have such a problem with dressing appropriately, they can literally go home. They are the ones choosing their attitudes over education.

Funny thing, it's probably mostly women forcing girls to change clothes.
Boys and men are mostly fine with girls dressing like sluts, as long as they're not their sisters/girlfriends/mothers.