Are iranians white?

Are iranians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, we're not wh*te.

We're glorious indo-iranian masterrace, like you.

>that beard

no, all amerindians

fuck, that dude is aesthetic

No. Some of them are because of the ancient people living in Levante/Mesopotamia were white (not white like Nordics, white like Georgians) but Iranians actually look like

They keep saying they hate the West but iraniand are the most whitewashed in Middle-East.

No, but they're Aryans and our greatest allies against the Sunni-Jew.

>Sh*a

Guy in the middle is White
Guy in the back could pass an old Spaniards

both Iranians and Pakis are caucasoid
Iran means Aryan
as for white, even argies are white so..........

The middle one is irani. He is a messi look alike who recently got famous

>Argentina
>White

Pakis are Terrorists who suck Mohammed's Arab cock. They deserve to be nuked just for Sheltering Osama. If you count their Child raping in UK and all other crimes than they are the worst peaces of shit that ever lived. And they look like niggers to me.

yes they are 10000000% Ayran

That look more like 10000000% monkey to me..

better not travel to brazil then.

more white than you jose

Atleast they look better than ranjeets

I don't want Zika babies. So the land of Zika-niggers i.e Brazil is off limits for me.

Don't fool yourself. You look the same i.e. Niggers. But you do worst Crimes like terrorism and Child raping. So you are even lower than Poos. Pretty much the lowest of low. child rapists get sharked in prisons here.

Nah, pakis look much better than pajeets. Even the brownest of paki is leagues better than the average ranjeet

>Are _____ white?
>banned even on Sup Forums, but not here

Really? How about your Siddi Nigs. Pakistan has more of them. Posting the picture of the 3 whitest Paki whores isn't going to make you white. You are the Muslim Pajeet i.e. worst behaving ones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi

I love when people do this.

>60,000
That's a small number for a country with 100+ million population in case you know
Anyway back to

no

Yea because of being Aryan and speaking and indo European language. There were also a few Iranians who fought in the SS

they were a few thousand years ago. probably not anymore.

Good thing. Allah removed the weaker genes and bless thsm with indo aryan blood

They was before they got Muslim'ed
tfw this is the future of the west