Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970
youtube.com/watch?v=8CXhYAiPIZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

completely indescribable
we don't have words in our language for what you experience yet

purple treasurechest

The thoughts you have maybe indescribable. What kind of visuals do you see? What do you physically feel?

?

spiraling morphing fractals encompassing your entire field of vision
loss or suppression of ego
feelings of empathy or interconnectedness
feeling totally fucking overwhelmed
panic or fear
thinking that you are dying

there's infinite ways it could make you feel and present itself to you, erowid has a breddy good list of typical things to expect though

good morning officer

How long does it last?

that shit is actually not describable.
I can tell you bits I remember though. I remember it just being like a dream with alot of movement and absurdity. I remember alot of the trip had felt like it was mocking me because the words to describe it just aren't there.

Terence McKenna does it best.
youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

Is that a questions cops ask? I wouldn't know.

Is there any gif animation that looks similar to the fractal visuals you see when tripping?

Only way I could describe it is that I saw a rainbow of colors around every light at night.
I also could not fucking stop laughing at every stupid thing, was with a group of 3 and everybody was in a good mood, stomach was hurting laughing so much.
All in all it's a really nice trip, but i've heard it can be bad, i've only ever had a bad trip with shrooms

How long does a trip last?

feels like ages but it's only like 10 minutes that you're out for.

Can you see stuff in your immediate surroundings or is the visuals replacing all visual input?

20 minutes max. and even that is a bit generous.

Whoa

you can kinda see whats infront of you but it won't look "normal". It made my friends look like complete strangers as I was coming out of it but everything is normal after awhile.

10 - 30 minutes, just expect 15 though
of course if you break though the concept of time will loose all meaning to you so it really doesn't matter, could feel like way shorter or way longer

ah yes this man has a god fucking given gift for talking about what tripping feels like, i don't know how he does it. so accurate is makes me bust out laughing, love this lecture. what group of talks was this from? i've heard it before

i've heard there's some pretty accurate ones, they're on youtube in super HD

if you do it right you'll be taken to an entirely separate place, you won't be where you were. this is what breaking through is, you literally break through into a whole alternate universe

if you're questioning if you broke through or not, you didn't. LOL

this, always this

>If you do it right
What does this mean? Certain mental state?

3 tokes.
Hash smokers are extremely favored in this endeavor.

dosage
20 - 35 mg is a good dose for most people to break completely through

if youre smoking it from a crack pipe (yeah ik but it vaporizes it well) what this means is three, long, big hits. hold each one for 5 seconds. expect the vapor to be extremely harsh and smell god awful

Hard to concentrate enough to get to 3?

i'm the second one. sorry, idk what it's from but i love terence. i'm reading true hallucinations now and i've been listening for him but i've only had one real trip on crappy (but real) acid. i might be able to get dmt but idk. i love how he described the wall squigglies you get on acid.

Is smoking the only way?

truthfully I've only done it once and I did 60 mg out of a nectar collector and I was absolutely fucked. The experience left me shaking for 5 mins after.

youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970

hope what you need finds its way to you, im sure it will

it isn't active orally so crystal dmt yes it needs to be smoked or vaporized hoever it can be ingested orally in the form of ayahuasca, this will result in a longer more slow release experience

it's a serious undertaking, don't treat it lightly

Only tried once or only "did it right" once?

both

feels like your ego is trying to hold bags of sand

Im the 4th dude, My friend gave it to me after we got back from some festival and I didn't question his dosage. No one else in my group tripped though. everyone either didn't have the rig hot enough or sucked it into the nectar collector. I seen that I had to drag it across and suck slow and I got all of it. I really can't even think about much of what happen throughout the trip

faggot

he talked abt lsd?? ill give you the link to a 10 hour workshop he did if you can find me the lecture plzplzplz

close your eyes and listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=8CXhYAiPIZY

I've always wanted to try it, but honestly too afraid of what I might see. Is this normal?

it's pretty common to not be able to talk abt it or even remember it sometimes. it's like a dream it just kinda fades away after you wake up. repetition though, and talking about it would help you solidify the experience in your mind

The first time I smoked dmt, I had a weird vision of my death in a car accident at age 38, but not really in a scary way

many times! he never talked about it specifically. he said it can extend a dmt experience and he just compared the wall visuals of lsd and ayahuasca. his earlier books might talk about it more tho.

"yeah I seen myself get into a brutal car wreck but it wasn't shit"

Are you older then 38 now?

does dmt cure depression?

ohhh his books, im a poorfag i've never read one :(

death ain't shit homie, you'd know that if you had smoked DMT

it can, in a sense
psychedelics are teachers with individual personalities, you can ask them questions if you want answers but it's up to you to decide whether the answers you were given make you happy and satisfy you

Imagine being surround by colorful swirling symbols. While they aren't letters you can read them. They are the thoughts you are just about to think. Your immediate future sending a message to you.

raspect

nah, I'm currently 23, but I was 20 at the time.

Sorry for your loss

Interesting

You ride a rocket through a kaleidoscope that ends in a different plane of existence. You'll probably meet entities there, you can feel, "sense" them. Whoever they are, they do not want to harm you, you are in good hands. After 15 minutes you are sent back to our world.

For me that place was lots of purple, rhombus shapes, and cat people. They greeted when I arrived, then carried me into a different room. Another cat thing (it felt female) spent time playing with me like a cat would.

does it help get dubbs?

Do you own a cat and/or like cats?

trips of truth

It's like a Socially Appropriated Viva Pinata without all the Sleigh Rides and Carpet Bagging that you get with everyday hustle and bustle, that is when you aren't sleeping and hunched over from too much Rock Candy.

I don't do drugs, so probably this.

Such a non-helpful post, user. Embarrassing

Yes, absolutely. Pretty sure that influenced it, but eh, whatever "they" might really look like, everybody I know that broke through on DMT was describing meeting entities that made them feel safe and welcome.
Unlike Salvia where machines looking like gnomes dismantled me atom by atom over the course of what felt like 72 hours. Ugh. Fuck that stuff.

I did it 10 times in high school, then synthesized my own in college fairly easily. My whole world has changed since then, I feel much more spirited and like my dreams, and mind in general have much more lucidity and power than before. The trips only last 10 minutes, if that, but the overload of data that is being processed in your mind in such a small amount of time makes the experience feel longer and makes it hard to process and remember everything. It's almost like watching 10,000 years time or more pass before your eyes in 10 minutes. There is definitely a feeling like you are meeting some enthusiastic beings who want to treat you to a picnic in their alien garden and they are excited to show you where they dwell almost like a little kid showing his toys. I later started researching darker subjects like demonic spirits and I realized that DMT is dangerous if you're not in the right mindset or not spiritually fit. The once beautiful creatures of light and warmth become hideous beings of hatred and disgust very fast, almost like you're no longer welcome if you distrust these entities one bit in your core.

The goal of these beings is to play?

Smoked some over a bowl of weed. It was beautiful lasted about 20 mins. I saw robotic transformer angels. It was a fuckin trrip

>you are meeting some enthusiastic beings who want to treat you to a picnic in their alien garden and they are excited to show you where they dwell almost like a little kid showing his toys
Like cats.

whoops! tsk tsk!

Not really, but honestly you would be 100% fine

The goal of these beings is unknown, perhaps varies from person to person. To me it felt like they were extremely happy just to see you, like a family reunion almost. When I started to question if they were evil, they began to feel evil, as if I was no longer allowed in their club because of distrust. Part of me thinks these beings like you to trust them, so the doors to your mind stay open long enough for them to access some juicy energy from our material existence. Maybe they possess you, and are actually demonic spirits, I personally don't fuck with it anymore.

The very first entity I saw was an Egyptian sphinx with black and white tentacles that embraced me, in front of a landscape of pyramids, but other than that I saw no cats, just Chinese looking aliens.

Synthesized or extracted?

extraction involved synthesis, so both?

Wait so you synthesized ingredients for the extraction?