What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

she is totally hot scope dat ass in those jeans

Refrigerator body

Hard to believe she was almost queen of Sup Forums

she just isn't trying why should she ur take back them word when u see her next looking peng in film

how come she looks like a man? is that a penis bulge like obamas wife has since she is a man?

she was that fucking ugly in the first place, fucked up face, no tits looks like a stoned mullet...

face it Sup Forums your into butter faces, appreciate her for what she was in the first place: an ugly bitch

obsessed with prezidant bulge much?

Damn, upper body is wider than her hips

she grew up

>Child actress grows up
>But why aren't i attracted to her anymore
I'm not even saying your in the wrong place, but there it is.

still better looking than most

Trying to make a thigh gap. Look how unnaturally she has her feet legs bent. Piss poor.

fuck are you implying bitchboy come meet me outside and say that to my face

SO? ngl defo looking at how she has her feet to make a gap in between her leg btw im chatting shit i think thats retarted

shopped as fuck

Years of sexual abuse at the hands of industry professionals. Why else do you think she got all those acting gigs even though she can't act for shit? Her parents probably whored her out.

Not to defend her or anything, cuz fuck that refrigerator shaped bitch, but she's kinda standing awkwardly on a non flat rock. That might have something to do with her foot position. She may be tryharding for the thigh gap anyways, but I don't think her foot position is that unnatural considering what she's standing on.

WTF that hand seems a bit big

No, that was on all the gossip sites and it is on her Twitter

Wow hey she's looking great

Bitch I'll say it to your face your fat momma's face, and spit in your eye chicken head nigga

LEAKS!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Wait a minute...

Putin body

She was never that hot in the first place. Y'all just thought she was hot because you're all pedos.

She's not 12 anymore, Sup Forums lost interest.

is there a higher res version?

probably had too much sex with her brother?

woow she didnt age well

She got dick sucking lips tho!

Guys, 2 nights ago I had a dream with Chloe and I got to eat out her asshole. It was so fucking cash. I slept as long as I could.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

she was so cute too...

that all ur welcome hope this put ur faith back in her

Got older

post moar

Shitty self image. So she tried to turn her body into something it was never going to be.

She always shows off a camel toe, but to be honest hers isn't really that great anymore. It's more like a moose knuckle you see everywhere.

She has the bewbs of a 7 year old and the body of a 45 year old.

Why is this attractive?

She's having a great season in Green Bay.
She'll be just fine!

Damn she looks good there.

It's just the eyes I think, but she reminds me of Ian McNeice.

Do I need to add that she does nothing for me? Though I just saw her in "Equalizer". She made a decent prostitute. As a normie... ugh.

This

>She was a goddess

Is she even getting any work these days? Kind of fell off the map

i'm sorry guys, i'd still fuck her cross eyed