ITT: Artists Sup Forums completely ruined for you

ITT: Artists Sup Forums completely ruined for you

You're pathetic if you can't stand Grimes because some anons annoyed you. Leave this place if you're such a sensitive flower.

ruined as a person. not as a music creator

I actually tried to listen to art angels because a few people on this board kept spamming grimes. She's shit and she would still be shit even if she didn't spammed.

Literally just watered down Crystal Castles.

You just have shit taste. At least you should try her older albums, pleb.
Not even similar. Just because they used synths it doesn't mean they're on the same category.

Anything to avoid examining your own awful behavior, eh

The grimes hate is a great way to identify the

can't take the beatles seriously after reading scaruffi's review of them

She's garbage and her fans are unlovable failfucks

ty for proving the point

Was thinking the same thing, user

It's objectively true

Satan confirms.

Fuck you.

>oh no someone doesnt like a thing i dont like, surely theyre underage

Really not helping your point there

This

You're just butthurt because they BTFO you many times. Stay pleb.

Yes. Fuck you indeed

Proving OP's point

The awful behavior post was agreeing with you

ok

only jane goodall can explain this one

OP sucks. His point sucks too. He already has preconceived opinions, so what's the point anyway?

>preconceived opinions
Do you even know what this means, idiot?

You guys did it to yourselves.
You could have taken everyones advice and stopped, and she wouldn't be anywhere near as hated as she is now.
But you didn't, and now it's too late and you shot yourself in the foot.

James you never fail to urk me

Yeah anyone who disagrees with it is

He's clearly a retard. His whole post is "dis sux!"

Funny thing is, they've removed potential revenue towards Grimes as they're turning people off from her.
They've poisoned her brand, and they still can't even accept that.

Exactly. She probably fucking hates them because now her reputation is permanently tarnished. Now they won't be able to even post an album by her without getting shit.
They're incredibly stupid, it was obvious this was gonna happen. Now she's more reviled than plastic ass k-pop, how sad is that?

Grimes here ask me anything

Prove it

I remember before art angels when people would post halfaxa or visions and people would go "oh cool I heard grimes I pretty cool I'll give it a listen"
Now it's literally worse than K-Pop because the Grimesfags post her shit every at all times

>they
>fans
>you guys
It's all the same, retarded, obnoxious grimesfag doing these threads and fighting people with his same repeated and unfounded arguments like a broken bot day after day. He's literally the only one in this whole thread fighting people, there's no one else ITT defending her. His dumb writing style with recycled phrases and broken English is visible from a mile.

We have concluded that he is a mentally ill person a long time ago and it's best to STOP replying to him and feeding his attention whoring fragile ego. He feeds off of (You)'s same way slutty girls feed off of Instagram likes - if you stop giving him (You)'s there's no purpose in his life anymore and he'll leave the board and attempt suicide or something. So just do that and stop taking him seriously and ever replying to him since he's the most ignorant, stubborn, hypocritical person this board has ever witnessed. You won't change his autistic mind no matter how good arguments you present to him since his deluded mind simply decides to ignore anything unpleasant to him, especially about his waifu that he is obsessed with and sees absolutely no flaws in.

(BTW, there are definitely some other people discussing her in her generals, but they admitted they rarely post outside of the general. The only two that leave the general are classical music user who is a normal guy that you can have rational, coherent discussions with and this other autistic individual described above. Bear in mind that even classical music user hates that guy and has confronted him and called him a sperg numerous times so yeah, he's hated even in his own circles)

>Artists that completely ruined Sup Forums for you

yeah aside from being a bit stubborn classical music guy is cool

Yup, it was in every fucking thread. Now the vast, vast majority of the board hates her and especially her fans.
K-pop stays in its thread, they don't shove it in everywhere.
Now legitimate Grimes discussion is dead, and the fans are holding the knife.
They can respond snarky all they want, its their artist that suffers for it.

the extent of the damage that this ONE GUY has caused the board is unbelievable. he puts in 10-12 hours a day on this website fighting his "never ending battle"

i wish there was some way to dox him or permaban him. imagine how much better the board would be

He'll reply to this with "ur a sperg buthurt autist!!" or "post proofs IPs or gtfo!!"

I honestly didn't know this.
If this is true, holy shit I feel so sorry for her fans.
Hoddamn.

That guy probably gets beaten everyday at school or something so he enjoys being an internet ''''superhero''

It's not true, they're just trying to save face by making that autist a scapegoat.

>potential revenue towards Grimes
Frome this board of NEETs and freeloaders? Lmao! These lazy idiots don't even pay for music.

Yeah, it's kinda sad.

>it's the same retard who posted this pasta once again
Go. Fuck. Yourself.

What is the link between that screencap and that post?

So so cute

>said the actual retard
>implying she wasn't hated before too

holy shit, what on earth is that guy's problem?

>She probably fucking hates them because now her reputation is permanently tarnished.
On this shitty board? Are you serious? Do you think she cares about her reputation on a shitty misogynistic, vile, autistic board? I think she would approve her fans BTFO this awful board. This board is against her core values.

I want to hug grimes

fucking this

t. that autist

not that guy, but what's the problem with someone having their own opinions? not everyone has the same opinions.

Then they shouldn't get mad when people hate Grimes.

You were memed. It's just one asshole who tries to find a scapegoat. This retard always posts screencaps with posts written by himself to put her fans in a bad light. e.g.

>but what's the problem with someone having their own opinions?
When his problem is with others' own opinions.

Meh

The problem is that they're spamming that opinion everywhere when it doesn't make any sense. That picture in particular is used as evidence that it's the same person though. Also what says.

it's their right to get mad whenever they please. we're living in a free world, right?

the level of tinfoil is intense

Goes both ways

They have the right to but we have the right to call them out for acting like childish manbabies when they do.

>That picture in particular is used as evidence that it's the same person though.
It's the same person who wrote about Kate Bush and Bjork being for plebs, that's all. Like a lawyer would say, that doesn't mean it's the same person who did all Grimesposting. It's very easy to fall in the trap of scapegoating.

It's on backwards

>tells the truth
>the level of tinfoil is intense
Nah.

I just really like this picture

>When his problem is with others' own opinions.
>what is the purpose of a music board

he also shares the writing style with the person that does most of the grimesposting. It's not concrete evidence, but it's the best we'll ever get.

then prove your point. Thinking that posts that make someone look bad were faked is a new level of autism.

To discuss music. Not to cry like a bitch when someone discusses music that you don't like or discusses it in a way that you don't like.
what

You don't get to bring friends

:^(

Look, you're not fooling anyone, everyone knows it's you posting and spaming about her all the time and you know it yourself that it's you. We are not idiots, your writing style and repeated phrases are enough of a proof for anyone.

>Yup, it was in every fucking thread. Now the vast, vast majority of the board hates her and especially her fans.
The current people will leave at some point. This "hate" is just a meme that will die once she will become more established. She will be posted for many years from now on. Get used to that.
>K-pop stays in its thread, they don't shove it in everywhere.
And yet they're still very hated. That didn't help them too much.
>Now legitimate Grimes discussion is dead, and the fans are holding the knife.
It's not. From time to time there's still music dicussion related to her. It will be even more after she releases LP5.
>They can respond snarky all they want, its their artist that suffers for it.
Let's be real, she was insulted even more in the past. Did you even read her old threads from around 2012? People were much more obnoxious towards her appearance.

What's the most inhuman you've felt?

That's silly. If you believe that you're a dingus.

hey guys, the autist is here

Are you here, autist? No one cares.

He's been here since like 5 posts in, he's constantly monitoring the catalog waiting for anything Grimes-related or female pop related or metathreads to appear and then start getting butthurt and aggressive because someone insulted his waifu. It's pathetic to say the least.

>no u XD

Can confirm. Can't listen to her anymore without thinking of retarded Sup Forumstants

Look, it's the tinfoil autist in action. Go to sleep nitwit.

This, just fucking sage his threads and ignore his posts, it's like arguing with a 5-year-old stubborn child.

>implying you're not in the same category

>no u XD

>no u XD

>describing his stupid actions
Indeed, it's pathetic what you do.

>no u XDD

I actually posted Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise for Miss Huffingdor because I want to be a columnist in New York times.

Clark Kent was a columnist and I bet they are interested, the ubermensch (Superman) is always alive and kicking the envelope off a precipice.

So I guess Sup Forumsther killed Sufjan and I feel I'm listening to a meme like Neutral Milk Hotel.

But we love Sufjan

Im having a wonderful time

>>no u XDDD

>>>no u XDDDD