What is the most beta thing you have done?

What is the most beta thing you have done?

posted in this thread

took the same whore back over and over after she fucked all my friends and ruined my life

Live

I just masturbated on my neighboor's door couple of minutes ago

1/(k_B * T)

cry

Having a gf who did gangbang

While you were dating?

Did you get picture?

made eye-contact during sex with a cute girl and held it for too long.

No, she did it before

Love a damaged woman.
Also the most "alpha" (meta-transcendentally)
Painful as fuck either way.

>I feel... your, pain...
TrickyDickFace.jpg
user is here for you brother

Taken my wife's dildo, lubed it up, and ridden it like a sissy slut.

Let my gf hit/bite/scratch/kick me. I really wanted the pussy... Never got it though so now I have a bunch of scars on my arms for nothing

masturbated to the sound of my neighbor's fucking

I tried to have sex with this girl when I was 17 but she didn't want to do it with me so I literally threw a crying temper tantrum during a party and punched a hole in my wall

Acted like I was in love

Looked @ a trap thread

>want
This is so faggy

bitches are weird bro

She would do if over the weirdest shit too. I go to pat her on the knee, I've got a gash in my arm that's 3 inches long and 1/2 inch deep. Then I go for bob and everything's A-ok. I don't get women.

Subscribed to Onision.

I was 16
Jerked off onto a paper Sailor Moon 'Happy Birthday' cake plate.
Used icing as lube

Holy fuck that's bad dude

Let a girl who might have been the love of my life slip away because I was too big of a pussy to tell her how much I was into her.

Small consolation is that years later we reconnected and she admitted that she thought I was the one but was too scared to tell me, so we're both beta bitches really. Which is yet another thing we have in common.

Now we're both married and have kids. I don't talk to her anymore. It's too painful.

Ate out a black prostitute.

Watched a video made by the person in the picture.

Sorry more on this, and or pics?

I feel you.
Left me a damaged man.

I'd do this.
*Cough* I mean YOU'RE A FUCKING CUCK

Tried to have sex with a 12 year old rape victim.

Story

bump

Boys, we got a kid fucker.

>be 24 yo me
>abusive/cheated on me ex calls me in the middle of the night to tell me her mom is dying and her dad is divorcing her
>start hanging around
>we start fuckin
>feels_good.png
>her moms is getting worse
>>shithitsthefsn.gif
>I get a better job as full stack dev
>she starts to feel alone
>she gets a tinder profile
>she starts dating some random guys
>she felt I’m love with some Italian fagg
>her mom dies
>I stopped loving her but keep being her bf because she was depressed
>she stops darting that Italian fag
>shit is getting serious
>now I’m stuck in a relationship with a cheating bitch
>she gets bored and downloads tinder again
>I’m tired of her bullshit breaks up with her
>she starts to scream at me
>she tells me that I’m a fagg
>don’t know what to do
>blocked her and now I’m getting messages of random numbers telling me “kys fsggot”

Bump

Most beta thing?

> be me
> meet cute girl in college
> ask her out on date
> "sure user!"
> go out to restaurant
> "don't worry I got the bill"
> drive her home
> in a few days I call her, she says she wants to see other guys
> find out later she was engaged this whole time
> she just wanted a free meal
> mfw

Underrated post

Fuck right in the feels bro
Just ignore it man, she just wants attention, no matter how she gets it. My friend's ex was that way until I met him outside her apartment with a .50 cal tripod leg. She just wouldn't stop responding to him, begging him to leave her alone. After she saw him outside though she called me and I sorted it out.

She just wants attention, no matter how negative it is, she wants you to acknowledge her. Don't give her the satisfaction. You deserve better, and you're not responsible for her life or her happiness
Goddamn son, that's rough.

I met this 12 year old at church, I was one of the volunteers and at the end I was out the back playing a bunch of games with them and keeping them occupied, I was getting payed to do this, and one little girl gave me her email so that we could talk later on because she wanted me to give her further councelling (She opened up quickly about her mental illnesses from the rape and everything pretty quickly but keep in mind I didn't know about that then). I messaged her later that night and we ended up talking all night, the next morning, then we got skype and video chat all the time, she couldn't come out much because she was just a kid and her parents where all protective and stuff but when we met we'd just chill out, and she got really close, like just hugging me so tightly because she felt really close to me. After a while I couldn't hold back the urges of how closely and vulnerably she'd hug me, and my sexual urges just got more and more intense until I couldn't stop hiding them anymore. I started to get closer and closer, and when she'd hug me I wouldn't hide the fact I had a boner. Over the course of 2 months I kept testing her limits and getting more sexual with her until one day we ended up grinding while hugging really closely. One day while I was up at hers and we where hugging and I was telling her how much she was worth I got so hard, and we hugged for a while and she leaned down on my lap, I thought I fucked up for a second but she just lay on it.
Absolute diamonds.
Then I got her to sit on my lap, with my dick basically in her vagina, just with the clothes in-between it, and we slowly started stripping our pants lower and lower, until the tip of my dick was basically inside her. I got a few full thrusts before her mother came in. It was the most hot and amazing I had ever felt before, it was so much better than any other sex I'd had before, she loved me and trusted me so much (part 1 of 2)

cont. ?

Grow Up

kept taking back my boyfriend after he cheated on me and beat me and keep trying to stay with him when he says he wants to break up cuz he keeps apologising and changing his mind.

nothing. im based as fuck.

>meet this girl at a hookah bar
>give her half my pack of cigarettes because I was ultra nice
>kickstarted that friendship real quick
>became best of friends overnight
>hung out every day for three years
>after 1.5yrs catch mad feelings. Totally in love with the girl
>she breaks up with her mentally/physically abusive boyfriend
>turns out he was mega jealous of how close we were
>she says, "so I guess to piss him off I have to suck your dick now, huh?" (she was really hot by the way and supposedly had BJ skills like no other)
>not knowing what to do, laugh and say, "pff yeah right.." nervously, caught totally off guard
>she develops feelings for me
>literally asks me to fuck her on Valentine's day out of no where
>cancels at the last minute
>After a super freaky, perfect storm, freak accident LSD freakout she ends up in a mental ward for a week
>I was the only one with her the entire time to make sure she didn't drown herself in the river in the middle of the local woods
>literally went so crazy she stripped off her clothes, tried to stab me with a stick, then rolled around in the mud in front of me masturbating begging me to fuck her (was on more acid than she was so couldn't even if I wanted to then)
>she gets out of the hospital, gets back with her bf, and stops talking to me. Two years later, she still barely does.
>I've cried my heart out to her in those two years after many OD's/deaths in my family and she just blows me off.
>attempted suicide 6 months ago (me I mean)

I know she wants attention and she is telling some bs about how I don’t understand her point of view, Fuck that bitch.

yes

wow, thats some movie-level beta shit. youre still letting yourself be tormented over a might have been? but youre married and have kids? come on man. just appreciate the moment you had for the beauty that it was. who cares if you didn't take it further than it went. there's nothing saying that might have been a horrible idea for the both of you to hook up since you were so insecure.

this is going to sound like some chicken soup for the soul shit, but stay with me. Not every love falls neatly into one category or another. Some things are ephemeral, but it doesn't mean they were worthless or incomplete.

Be glad you got to know her, be glad you got to feel that. Be glad for what it was, and what its helped make you.

this guy has probably fucked more people in a week than you will in your lifetime

Fuck her man, you just gotta ignore it. She's gonna say all types of shit to get you riled up. Don't engage. At all. You deserve better user.
>bs about how I don't understand her point of view
Tell her that the last point of view she had in your relationship was when she was staring down the barrel of some Wop's dick. Don't tell her that actually, but you get the point.

Alright.

Well I was in complete [spoiler]ecstasy[/spoiler].
Like the feeling of sliding your dick into a tight, tight 12 year old pussy that emotionally loves the shit out of you AND looks 10/10
I could have bust a nut right there.
She was sitting ontop of me with half riding me, me half guiding her along when her mother came in. She screamed at me and I scrammed.
My 12 year old lover started crying and said she loved me, her mum started hitting me and her dad came up the stairs, I had to jump out of their second story window with my pants beneath my legs and run away. Her dad called and texted me saying he was going to kill me and to never talk to his daughter again.

They didn't know I had her email though, and I messaged her to meet up late at night that night. She came up and hugged me, she was crying about what happened before so we talked about it and we where quite for a while until she said she really enjoyed before.
Long story short, I got her to suck my dick, her tiny 12 year old mouth, her innocent sucking, not quite knowing what she was doing but have such sheer loving enthusiasm... I felt in love. I told her to wait there while I got some food, and I never came back.

goddamn you sound like a bitch, leave her alone

NAH man in my final rant I told her “ I’m losing someone that doesn’t loves me or cares for me, you are losing all of that”

Prison has a special place for pedos like you.

Wake up every morning

I am happy. Very. My wife is amazing, and my kids are happy and fat (the baby). But I'm allowed some remorse over something I know I fucked up, first through my insecurity and then through my alcoholism.

I left out the bit where I came home once on leave, fucked her brains out, then puked all over her kitchen, broke her door and then left. I treated her like a club bitch, and it's haunted me ever since. I've never had another connection with anyone else like I did with her. And I fucked it all up, like I did so many other things because of the creature.

So it's deeper than just a highschool crush. I just tailored it to fit the thread. I can't remember how good it felt to be with someone like her because it was always tainted with things unsaid and regret. I've spoken to her since, like I said, and she said that I broke her heart that night. And that hurts, user, it hurts deep.

All I can do is sack up and move on, to be a better man for the women in my life now. But allow me a sad moment of revelry, humor my remorse.

basically throughout my every love/serious feelings for a girl I'm needy af and I guess this kills every serious acquaintance I get involved in

why?

I have, no contact for a while. Moved on already and alpha'ing up instead

Rejecting sex with my ex

Still casual friends but know to stay away from each other instead of both of us fucking up like retards

I don't really care about life plus that level of love

>posts in a beta regret thread
>does some actual Chad shit
>is now being a whiny beta
????????