Hey

hey ,

I had sex for my first time tonight with a friend. She was on the pill and I didn't wear a condom. It was not her first time. I know I don't have HPV vaccine.

Is there anything I should be worried about?

Outside of being a faggot, no.

I never wear a condom, you'll be fine.

Do a piss test in a couple of weeks if you're really worried but I wouldn't give it a second thought

Two words, bro

Bleach yer fuckin dick

So youre probably fine.
Herpes is an annoyance but wont kill you, hpv hardly affects men its mostly an issue for women. Other than aids you can get rid of anything else. 6 months or so go get tested and start using fucking condoms dick hole.
Or be smart and find a girl you KNOW is only fu king you. Both of you get tested and then bone like bunnies.

Youre a normie now, you must leave

Dumb user here what causes stds other than getting them from someone else? I mean outside of AIDS that is.

Kek The pill isn't fool proof. Also check your cock for disease

lol you dumbshit. The only time you don't use a condom is if you're a psychopath and don't give a fucking shit about yourself or anyone else, or you've been dating the same chick for so long, she's become so mind controlled by the IUD thing that you're the only person who she finds even remotely attractive and able to withstand her constant gastric and hormonal problems that she'd let you fuck her.

If you have sex with someone that has an STD then you may also get an STD. You're really just playing the odds. The more people you have sex with an the more people your partners have sex with the more likely you are to get an STD.

A lot of people I know follow the six month rule. If the two of you have been fucking each other for six months, then you can skip the condoms.

sexually active for 15 years, never worn some faggoty rubber, chlam once, gone by the week with antis.

Stop buying the hype broh.

And that's how you get AIDS

AIDS is ridiculously uncommon you paranoid virgin

I wouldn't even fuck a girl if she wanted me to use a rubber

That's how you get AIDS

DUDE that how you get AIDS

haha sheeple

Thats how you get AIDS

HIV is what you get retards, not AIDS, it DEVELOPES into it.

thats exactly what someone with AIDS would say

Nah It's pretty common to go without one down here in Aus

Austria is not a real country

are we back in the 80s again?

lol i fucked some ho i met at club last weekend, came in her, dont even know her name, did a test nd im still clean. idgaf

And your worried, you paranoid fagoot chill out.