Dear women

Dear women,

Why are you whores?

Why would you rather anonymously show your tits and vagina to strangers on the internet than to the guy that secretly adores you?

Why would you rather get fucked by a random guy in a bar on a Friday night out than sleep with a man that would do anything for you?

I really don't understand.

I can literally hear your fedora

Go cry on reddit faggot.

>secretly
tell the you want to see their tits like you do on here and they might show them, or you could get slapped. either way they can't read your mind

You are a major homo. Get help.

You are hopeless

I hope your future wives gangbanged a bunch of niggers and cheats on you while you work 9-5 on a shitty job you hate.

because you are a loser.

Blue pill beta detected

They're whores because they hate themselves just as much as you hate you hate yourself.

Except when you're reaching for a bag of doritos, they're reaching for a dick.

And, yes, they feel equally terrible after they wipe their face with a filthy jizz rag.

if a girl would rather fuck a stranger than you, youre doing something wrong.

Didn't you hear that women can do whatever stupid bullshit they please and no one is allowed to question them? Oh and lol at all the whiteknight pussies pretending calling out women on their whorish behavior is "beta" when their subservience and deference to women is the definition of beta.

If you're being serious, the girl you're crying over thinks you're rather unattractive and imagines someone else dicking her down daily. She's not going to go up to some chubby beta she sees every once in a while at work and send her nudes. Come on user, are you even trying?

Go back to r/incels and die. You were going to kill yourself anyway faggot.

this

We should take their rights away. But unfortunately it's not going to happen. Too many white knight cucks

Men and women found an equilibrium thousands of years ago and civilization flourished. Now the elites gave them more freedom and power than they've ever earned/deserved and everything is going down the shitter.

Because women evolved to crave attention and use their sexuality to attract a mate. Without a stable mate their instinct is to "advertise" themselves, mostly with their sexuality. Selfie-culture for them is the equivalent of a playmate all-female orgy for a man.
Also, since all women are hypergamous, they will feel repulsion from any male that is beneth or EQUAL to them, or at least acts, presents themselves a such. Showing unearned, unjustified affection when they know they are worthless besides offering up their moist whole(s) proves that you are beneth them, and their instinct makes them feel repulsed by you.

Most women my age (29) look to settle down and question where all the "good" men are

They brought it upon themselves.

No self-respecting man could love a whore and take care of her for the rest of his life.

Go to work you dumb hoe and have 3 kids of 3 different fathers.

thank you man, you nailed it.

tits or gtfo RIGHT? We can't get attention otherwise and it makes you sad guys happy.

Because the guy who secretly adores me is not-so-secretly an asshole and his lusting from afar is overall creepy and off putting.

Emotional intimacy isn't what all girls want, some just want a quick lay and then to move on with their lives. Some guys too. Get over it.

a lot of these girls post nudes instead of sucking dick and whoring irl. Pussy stays tight and whoring user.

Yet you want attention from these "sad" guys.

that's mostly true but women are very useful besides their moist wholes. We work, we nurture and we make babies for u.

why is it that you crave attention so much that you degrade yourself?

honest question, because I do enjoy looking at tits.

yeah "sad" as in depressed, not as in lesser. I think you're all quite interesting (weird) mostly intelligent people.

Because how is it degrading? Were user so theres little risk involved and we get to enjoy attention, sexual gratification and making people happy (which women LOVE).

also most women i meet arent like this. i think a lot of you have a really warped view of women OR maybe i hang wiht cool chicks. IDK

you only nurture your female friends and kids.

and your "husband" when you are done sleeping around.

I mean.. "experiencing life"

thanks but we wish we had girlfriends that loved us for who we are.

society rejects us because we are different.

this pain makes us depressed and weird.

again, I'm not like that personally and have never meet a woman like that so I don't know really what to say. HAHA Actually, maybe I have, but to a lot lesser extent. Like I care about my gfs a lot.

every time I go out and I want a woman to make me happy I get rejected.

and later made fun of

why is that?

and later you sleep with a random guy that you call an asshole a few months after.

this makes me fucking angry.

Yeah I know, honestly I think you'd find that there are a lot more women on this site than you'd expect that are just as weird but maybe in different ways. #removetitsorgtfo?

why does every girl say of herself she is not like that

but everybody know women are like that.

>guy that secretly adores you

fuck off fag if you're not man enough to tell some chick you're into her you might as well neck yourself

you sound like a dumb bitch tbh

(yes I am aware you claim to be a man)

ummmmm idk. Its the hardest struggle in life to find the right person for you. i think you shouldn't invest too much in every women you meet that you like. Just try and meet as many as possible so youre chances increase that youll meet a cutie that suits u. (she sounds like bitch btw - feel for ya)

dear op

why are you a faggot?

If you ever want to be with a woman in a healthy relationship you first have to believe women are capable of morality soooo... yeah haha

LOL ban this faggot

because fucking a dude whose already halfway into your pants is fucking easy and makes you feel like a slut, while working for the dick and finding someone who treats you right and fucks like a champ makes you feel like you earned something.

NAWALT fallacy. Imagine my shock

go outside or neck yourself beta cuck

Women have always been degenerate, the problem is today's men that allows it to happen. The men that feels there is nothing wrong with giving everything they got to whores who will just turn their back and find a new man as soon as the first mans pockets are empty. Get some integrity, if shes a whore leave her on the streets. If you reward bad behavior they will just continue with their stupid shit.

all women arent like this, please dont spread this hateful shit.

"futures wives", bro you just described every single western girl. There is absolute 0% that will not happen to both of you, dumbass.

Maybe you are just a bitch that's why chicks leave you

I suppose I'll bring up why people are calling OP a beta cuck. It's not the fact that he is calling women out on their behavior. It's the fact that he believes that he can appeal to womens morality, thereby demonstrating that he does not understand women. Also the fact that he "secretly adores" a woman and doesn't have the guts to game her directly.

ooo what a twist!! Maybe its not only a womens fault if a relationship fails :o

Oh look. Another Sup Forums pussy begger that thinks he's an alpha

All western women are like this, you really believe that "unique snowflake" bullshit? The girl your thinking about right now, is getting her face stuffed with other peoples penises as we speak. Live with it or take control of your women.

Im a femanon. and thats not true. most of my friends are virgins or have had sex with one long term partner. Not sluts by any sense.

Bullshit. Fuck off.

ITT: What is selection bias?

nope, pre red pill in a lot of senses. the reason you think women are like this is because shitty sluts are the loudest and are talked about the most.

Women are literally all whores by nature. And society has made it now so men aren't allowed to teach them their place.

Dear OP,
Why Re you autistic as fuck?
Do some pressups you fat neckbearded twat.

no you fuck off, I'm on the inside motherfucker trying to give you some truth. Why don't you want to believe women can be good?

Kek

There is no place for some tho

Women have SEXUAL NEEDS. LIKE MEN. LIKE HUMANS. Like everyone else.

Women and cucks are going to keep coming in here saying "Not All Women Are Like That" and beta male cucks will agree because they want all men to be clueless because that suits their needs. Real men understand what your hypergamy is, ladies. We know what turns you on and what repulses you. All Women Are Like That.

That is the most autistic thing I read in my life.

no, they aren't.
they hate themselves and have no other moral compass except whatever they feel at the time.

now, given what was said and the amount of women that live past the age of 40, being a woman must universally suck. hah!

This

ITT: a bunch of 4ever alones bitching that some girl doesn't like them.

Also ITT--- 4ever alones that would fuck any hot chick given the chance, even though they are Betas--- and don't want to extend the same logic to females.

Because I'm not a blue pill idealist. I understand what makes them tick psychologically and biologically. You're trying to get people to believe in falsehoods and stay in the matrix. I'm trying to unplug them from it.

I don't have someone that secretly adores me

hypergamy isnt a bad thing. You should value yourself enough that it doesnt threaten you. OR make yourself better u fat fuck XD

of course not, fuckwad.
then you'd all be good for nothing also here.

thanks

Fem here, maybe a lot of women don't appreciate men because in the media men are basically fucked over and women are treated with superiority. But I do. I want a man, I know what I want to do to be happy.

I never said it was, tool bag. I do make myself better. I'm not fat. I'm decent looking and make solid money. And unlike most of Sup Forums I actually have sex with women. You're missing the point here.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Oh my God, that's so melodramatic I'm tearing up from laughing so hard.

Betas, I swear to god, you are the biggest retards on the planet.

Their place is to be rounded up and used as communal fleshlights
Don't even give me that shit. Firstly women are indecisive and stupid creatures by nature. Back during caveman times women were nothing without a man, they would stick to him like glue because he was her life. Fast forward to today where not only are we giving more high paying jobs to women but they are stupid enough to only want Mr perfect who also earns more than their 120k job.

Once society begins to thrive it quickly crumbles to start the cycle again

What is that? Someone on this god forsaken site actually giving good advices? Holy shit man times have changed

IM A WOMAN haha but you will choose still not to believe me. And i think thats because one girl turned u down ( or was bitch ) and now you think theyre all shitty. A LOT OF guys are shitty TOO btw

>
Phft, you're a beta, aren't you.
Move along, kid. I'm sure returnofkings needs your attention.

You're all such egotistical faggots

Women aren't stupid, thats why they can work and get those jobs. Back then they stuck with EACHOTHER, maybe the man was better with combat and protecting but the woman nurtured the child and got food.

>on this thread serving female interests
>calling other people betas
Ok fuck stain. Continue to demonstrate your cluelessness. Maybe make up a story about how alpha you are. Something like you're a rich mma fighter who is fucking supermodels. We'll wait.

why do you need so many men in your lifetime to fill your sexual needs?

Most men jerk off behind their pc screens to their sexual needs.

but you sluts sleep around like you go grocery shopping.

Women lie about basically everything and it is in your best interest to keep men in the dark. The fact that you say you're a femanon makes you that much less trustworthy. So fuck off and let the men talk. Only a cuck would believe what you have to say.

We can go into how education is just bullshit hoop jumping later
Fact of the matter is back then women needed men otherwise they were as good as saber tooth shit. Now it doesn't matter and if you're looking for an actual relationship as a guy, let me give you my pity ahead of time before she breaks your heart. Pump and dump is the only thing now. Given you're willing to risk the fake rape allegations

but to the guy that is "already half way in your pants", you are not easy

and to "the dick you have to work for", you are an easy slut.

it's much easier to get free drinks, free entrance, free food, free sex as a woman than it is for a man.

Cuz girls don't normally go down on faggots, OP.

This thread STARTS with "Dear Women," you fucking DEGENERATE. You're such an arsehole, you must be so sad.

Those guys have high confidence because they can cold approach and take home high quality women. Meanwhile you fuck your hand. Seems that you're the beta you jealous faggot.

maybe thats why no one likes you and no girl would ever want to fuck you, because you act like this. your personality is just a manifestation of thoughts and ideas that most normal people would steer away from, and everyday is just a continuous tangent flowing from your mouth about women and sex. is there anytime where you have considered to stop thinking about dating and relationships just for once in your goddamn life, like you suddenly would feel fulfilled in your life if someone took time out of their precious day to kiss your fucking cock. listen here you fucking nitwit, no one is going to magically wash away all their problems simply by losing their virginity or dating someone. at the end of the day is my lack of virginity going to save me from this hole ive dug myself into? stop preaching woe is me just because you cant get laid, because theres alot worse than that. fuck you and i hope you die while sucking your own cock you pretentious little fuckface.

my life is pretty good. I just don't want you teaching fallacies.

top kek

Is that James Franco?

>got food

Kek

Read this. It will help you out a lot.

You're the one teaching fallacies, you dick. How can you not appreciate my POV as a woman even a lil bit? I'm so mad that I might miss out on the love of my life because you fags think I'm a slut or nonsensical. fml.

can't you see what the faggots wrote he responded to?

you miserable hypocritical cunt

I'm currently with a guy that has stalked me for 6 years.

It's actually a pretty great relationship.