Are Colombian women objectively the hottest on Earth?

Are Colombian women objectively the hottest on Earth?

They're definitely up there.

yes, i love drinking their cum

yes, latinas are the most beautiful

gay bastard

>not drinking your girl's sweet delicious semen
you're the faggot in here, muhammad

Ask Spaniards what they think about them

Yes, and despite this, the rampant Colombian poster and his countrymen prefer donkeys because of "religious beliefs".

Why do you fuck donkeys then?

Yes

i don't know, why do you fuck goats and sheeps?

>spic banter

>paki banter

it's an aussie with a proxy episode

>another salty pakistani episode

Nice

I like Esperanza Gomez

>shitskin thinks everyone else is a shitskin

>those soft but still defined features
Boy she is pretty
Nice tits too.

That's a man lol

There's a lot of girls that look like that in Venezuela as well. And now they are giving themselves away practically for free. Give it a thought

That was the joke. And the fucking dickhead donkey fucker fell for it hook, line and sinker.

>doesn't post proof
Even if that's true I'd still hit it.

whores

i know that's carolina ramirez you dumbass, i have actually fapped to her many times
>pakis think they fool anyone

yes on chaturbate mostly colombian woman
very hot but i prefer middle eastern/north african woman

>this arseblasted dickhead donkey fucker

BAKANA

That's a man

doesn't look that good on other photos

>Colombian women are so perfect because they haven't been fucked because their men prefer donkeys, thus developed properly like a prime rose ready to be plucked unlike most Western Women

It all makes perfect sense.

If you rape female donkey the male donkey just watches from a distance and doesn't do anything, like british man just without the shit teeth

Is this in code?

her dick is bigger than mine REEEEEEE

What about this?

>Ask Spaniards what they think about them
dejalos que vivan en sus propias mentiras, tambien dicen que las de Cali son las que estan buenas y bogota estan las feas.

Yo he visto algunas muy guapas en España pero tienen pintan de gustarles mucho el dinero, (las españolas tambien pero lo disimulan mejor)

>Are Colombian women objectively the hottest on Earth?
yes

no, las de medellin son las lindas y las de bogota no es que sean feas de cara pero son planas

Probably. They all look like whores though

What's in that bottle, and I know it isn't coke.

Back to >>>/reddit/, fag.

>fag
Fuck off Yank

>Yank
Look at my flag, retard.

Great body but pale skin/pink nips+vag is objectively superior

I told you to fuck off, Yank

I'm not a yank, so no. I'm not going anywhere.

Yank, fuck off.

no

>tfw even our trannies are hotter than other countries girls

Do as you're told, Yank. Now fuck off.

no

Yes.

name desu

>on Sup Forums
>giving a shit

if it has a hole, and I dont puke while looking at it, i'll fuck it

If I were to be born in a world with only latin/hispanic/spic women I would commit suicide.

I seriously don't get how you'd find pic related and similar "women" attractive. This is not even banter. They are clearly leaps behind white women, yes this includes british bimbos.

t. white women

>Extensive Tatoos
An instant negative two to any score, taking her from an 8 down to a 6

of course, they are like Sofia Vergara clones waiting to fulfill your dreams.

let me guess, bogota?

because 90% of women in cities like Medellin are not fugly...

keep picking the ugliest girls from google images, it always has to be a rolo with the self hate

he's right tho

your normie pics don't prove anything

hottest? how about the most overrated women on earth. Colombians are disgusting creatures

>talking in 3rd person
>thinking i don't know you're the same fag
>using the word "normie"
this is why you think women here are ugly, you're just a fucking loser

I know there's so few of us around it would seem two people disagreeing with you is samefagging but I'm im another poster, senpai

I've been around the country and, frankly, this "omg colombians so hot" meem isn't true. Most girls are average, just like anywhere else.

Not even a rolofag

>I've been around the country
everytime someone says this to make a point is complete bullshit, you haven't been nowhere, you're just an autist who can't get laid and probably live in some shitty ass province or even worst: in bogota, stop talking trash about this country just because you're a pathetic loser

are you that psycho that would make the "what do you think of colombian women" thread everyday?

They aren't a pony, so not for me.

>toda esa inseguridad y desespero

¿qué pasa, paisa hp, le estoy jodiendo su negocio de proxeneta?

no, and also i spent a lot of time in this board and i can't say that there is "not so few of us", but that doesn't change how painfully obvious is that you're samefagging like please, atleast put some effort in it

¿Por qué en un hilo que se supone debería ser acerca de postear minas estan todos peleando?

Someone post the picture of Colombian women on the bus.

Colombiana estan #1

We have a lot here in Texas and yes, they are that perfect.
>The ones not walruses.

en todo el board de por si se la pasan todos peleando por bobadas

I want to see this

/thread

Tats are shit and make women look like shits.

I want her to cum in butthole

Tbh yes. All colombian women I've met so far were pretty thirsty for sex as well. White girls are hard work and you have to be charming to even get a lousy blowjob to your birthday. Latinas generally are built to please their men.
They even have fun while being at it.

I made out with a gurl today and I'm not even a normie. Wouldn't live anywhere else lads tbqf

idk, venezuelans might be hotter

They're the same thing nigga. It's impossible to tell them apart if it wasn't for the accent

>chicas de una región geografica son más guapas que las demas

virgen detectado.

t. rolo

Chimpanzuela is a different country, faggot. Different Indigenous tribes (no Chibcha), different European migration, etc.

Brazillians, Colombians, Venezuelans, Costa Ricans, and some Cubans are fucking top tier.

Their average isn't that impressive, they're very dark too.

llego el indio boyaco a chuparle el pipi a bolivia jajajaja

las rolas no es que sean más planas, solo que muestran menos piel por el frío y son más tímidas

que? no hablo columbiANO

yo no le voy a mentir, yo no he ido a bogota pero yo he visto muchas rolas lindas aca, pero que son planas si es verdad, quizas no planas del todo pero en comparacion con las paisas, las caleñas y las costeñas no tienen nada

Main tribe there were the Caribs and guess what? Our cunt used to have a fuckton of them as well. Also the migration they received was mostly from Southern Europe and the levant, just like ours, what a shocker.

>doesnt accept blacks, fatties, or uglies
kek

sin duda un montón de rolas te han rechazado a lo largo de tu patetica existencia y ahora te quedas con culo lastimado.

Nigger there are more than 50 vergazuelans at my workplace and they're impossible to tell apart, sometimes I even ask them if they're from Barranquilla or Santa Marta just to double check

Muy pocas etnias en territorio colombiano son de lengua caribe, simio ignaro.

De acuerdo a lo segundo, toda la gente en Latinoamérica es igual porque todos los países recibieron inmigración del sur de Europa y el Levante (aunque en ciertos países fuera italiana o portuguesa y en otros española, nacionalidades completamente diferentes).

kek yo con una rola ni por el hijeuputas me meto, yo les paso todo lo que quieran menos ese hpta acentico que tienen, parece que estuvieran haciendo una pregunta con cada hpta oracion

Because they all are Colombo-Venezuelans returned to your Costeño shithole.

based beaner