So Sup Forums, would saving some of those "spicier" Eliza pics be a bad move...

So Sup Forums, would saving some of those "spicier" Eliza pics be a bad move? Would bad guy fbi be looking for people to download? What could theoretically happen to one who theoretically had downloaded them? Pic somewhat related

When a camera takes a photo believed to be CP, it tags it with a CP beacon. This beacon sits on your HD and pings the FBI and sends the .jpg to them, along with your IP address and any information available on your computer. It can even breach the encapsulation of a VM, so running a virtual machine won't help.

Who?

what thread did i miss?

what eliza?

So in the same sort of theoretical situation, what would one do to to fix something like that? Complete wipe and rewrite? Would that even help due to them already having information?

Use a magnet

Top kek

As soon as the image is saved, the beacon routine is started. With today's high speed internet connections, you have no chance of stopping it. It's completely automatic.

The Beacon (called a Dumas Beacon, named after it's inventor Russian mathematician Yura Dumas) also copies itself like a worm to other jpgs on your computer. It transfers its central control routine to hidden files within your c:\windows\system32 directory. Only chance is to delete system32 entirely, as it will hop from file to file evading your deletion efforts.

True, do it OP

Very funny user, gave me a nice chuckle. Besides the name and the system 32 bits you would have me genuinely concerned

No thanks, I like having an operating system that works

who is eliza?

No other options?

How do you know about this beacon by the way? Just curious

Change all the files from .jpg to .png, the FBI only made the CP Beacon work with jpg

Some random girl with huge bags under her eyes. She is also severely autistic.

so is her only appeal that she is (from extrapolation) under aged? The people on this website are pretty sad sometimes

just give us the pics

I think she is 18, and her severe autism makes me cringe, wish she could get help or something

i'm aware of possible mods here, so i will say that only if she is 18 or over i'd like the pics here

I don't get the appeal. It really isn't that difficult to meet real girls, why do these neckbeards attach themselves to these young girls they could never in any scenario ever get

Don't know, maybe cause the like autistic girls that never sleep?

Post the pics, don't be a pussy.

She reminds me a lot of my ex gf, which is a big reason as to why. Know I won't ever get with her, and don't really want to, but having gf again would be nice. Not super old, am above 18 and less than 20. Didn't realize she was likely underage until downloaded a couple, then figured out and don't want anymore. Wasn't going out of my way to download any cheesy pics

If she isn't underage please post the pics

The feds are gonna kill you,.also.why not get another GF?

Pretty certain she is, that's why am not posting them

Okay maybe I can understand that a little, but man ex gf's are nothing but cancer so go for an opposite instead

so bad... such a nice girl and still illegal...

Well I have become a bit overweight since then, sitting at around 180 lbs now, and don't think I really deserve a good gf and don't want another not so super gf.

I feel that, ex gf in mention has broken up with me twice. Definitely should have listened when people said don't go out with her a second time.

I need these pic so I'll tell Sup Forums if it's really underage or not, for science matter, do it

my ex left me for one of my close friends, destroyed me and my friendship group. Fucking hate ex's man

Sorry user, no can do

do you still have them?

how much is 180 lbs in kilos? only like 81 according to google isnt overweight to me, unless none of its muscle

Sorry to hear that man, they seem to leave a lot of bitter memories in our minds. The good memories still feel nice though, which sometimes makes me feel kind of torn.

It's not all fat, but it feels like a decent percentage is. Don't work out regularly and eat garbage foods.

Nope, I deleted them

I'm leaving my kik here, whatever happens after that is up to you

doublegunn90

If 180 lbs makes you overweight you must be a manlet.

This is the second thread I've seen about an "Eliza". Who the hell is it?

5'11", so idk, depends on what you'd describe as a manlet

can agree, ive got a lot of muscle but a bit of a tummy appears super quick when i start eating shit, also im shorter than you and weigh more but would never be considered fat so dw about 180 lb

Im 6'2 280 im in powerlifting btw

doubt it

I'm gonna assume you are telling the truth and not memeing, is that all muscle but not toned? And how much time do you spend on meal prep a week?

Maybe it's just me thinking too much about it then, thanks for the positive vibes user

I have gone through shit lately and know it is fucking bad so when im feeling good why not spread it, hope life works out for you brother

Well for starters im fat not big tummy fat im actually chubby not fat fat before powerlifting i was hella fat i jumped weight within a weeks it isn't toned but i did lose some muscle you know no social skills=lonely summer anyways i dont have a meal prep i can show you a pic of me if youd like

Imma leave this here
Kik:ExtremeYandere

yeah please do, I'm trying to work out my metabolism based off others

I know how that goes, I wish the same for you my friend. Take good care

I dont actually know if i look fat only pick i got tho

Also the jacket hides my gains

its very clothes heavy, makes it impossible to tell if its muscle haha, ah well

Exactly bro thats all i do without that i would look fat ass hell i atleast have a chance with clothes heavy style

just go hard on cardio and eat light for 4 weeks, youll find a big improvement

i'll do that i have my first day in varsity football in monday bur my kneese are really fucking bad do you know anyway i can fix this issue maybe its because i haven't done squats or deadlifts idk nigga

do really light and not too low squats and keep up a high calcium and zinc intake, then keep increasing how low and the weights on the squats, your knees should improve

Alright thanks bro also do you play football?

I'm in australia so my football is probably different, I play aussie rules football as well as volleyball

>volleyball
Are you a chick?
Also if your a dude i can hook you up with some fresh latina nudes they are totally not underage

google aussie rules football, im not a chick and I play volleyball with work mates for fun, its an easy sport. Sure

Just snapped them right now shes over 18 btw no worries

That makes me smart.

Sorry other fat dudes this fat dude actually has style and woman one thing never watch anime in public