Does anyone have the Malia Obama nudes that were posted earlier?

Does anyone have the Malia Obama nudes that were posted earlier?

Why would anyone want to see them?

Spam Barack's Twitter with them?

not op but why not. face is fugly but hey nudes are nudes. if theres a pussy shot i want it.

There are much better pussies on the internet

Fuck off, Malia.

Because there isn't a hotter person on the planet

Is that a joke?

Bump

on that i agree but still its a pussy i have not seen yet and its a pussy i want to see.

dude what

Obama's kid?

Hol' up. How old is she now?

Not at all. I actually have no interest in seeing her nudes

19 yo

If I polish my bell to pictures of her tatas or vagyvo what are the chances the feds would be knocking on my door in a day or two?

Ok. Shes fair game, whos got 'em?

I'm keen

She was wearing undies in the nudes that were posted. Only her boobs.

Man, I smell the chlamydia from here.

Well I'll be dammed if I don't smell some bullshit thar in them there hills.

ok, i will rephrase my statement then. if there are tits to be seen they are tits i want to see.

btw, before i go searching for it and find it on some really deep web site and end up with cops at my door...this bitch is 18 right? these are legal tits not illegal ones. i mean i'm assuming they are not very big but they are still legal right?

she 19 my dude

shes 19

Im guessing theres no face in the pic and everyone just larping that it her right?

ok, never really cared about the obamas enough to know that kind of stuff lol. ok i'm gonna see what i can find, if this thread is still up when i find something i'll post.

Fake news

Pics?

well sorry Sup Forums. best i could come up with is this. based on the story surrounding it it seems real(although painted) but i dont know, that face looks really photoshopped.

>Squashed face
>Looks angry
>Looks mudslime
>Naturally appears poorly photoshopped

0/10

Will post Danielle for this

Her face is in the photos

> wrong person
> painting
Wow good job sherlock. I guess you typed once 'barrack nudes' and after 3 pictures of nude Obama U took the First black tits

I don't have them. They were posted earlier, and saw them at work. Couldn't save them onto my work computer. That's why I'm asking of anyone saved them

They don't exist. I'd have seen them by now. This site and ALL of the rests would be all over it.

Bump

nah actually i searched about 20 sites. all i got that was even remotely close was a video of her flashing her panties at some party. if there are tits of hers out there then i cant find them using my normal search routines. i could bug a friend of mine for a search program to check thousands of webpages in seconds but he's asleep and if i wake him i'll probably wake up to dicks as my wallpaper.

If you're tryin to be a sweet ass, at least learn the proper saying. moron...