Just bought an engagement diamond, now convince me this is a bad idea

Just bought an engagement diamond, now convince me this is a bad idea.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>samefagging

Marry her if your sure of it bro its that simple. Remember to always tell the truth. If you do that she will tell the truth equally. If you feel something isnt right, thats you soul telling you there is something off and you need to listen to it. Good luck bro

Loose cut gems are almost always a poor investment. Diamonds in particular have very little value. 90% are burned just to drive up demand

lol do it bro #yolo

true

>but muh social status

I'd go with an unheated bermese ruby for best roi

Now you just have to find someone to give it to

Everybody fucking knows this, you know-it-all faggot. Women don't care, and when men fall in love with them and want to marry them, they don't care either. Learn how the world works.

Hell I know a place that will turn your dead cat into a diamond for a couple hundred

So your telling me I could have had a holocaust diamond and not told her? Fuck, now I'm upset.

He never said there was a ring or a lady. Just assumed he was an autism basement fag who wanted to buy Shiney with his bbp

>unheated bermese ruby
I just looked this shit up, cheap as fuck man come on. I want to propose with some proper bling not a god damn lollipop ring.

lol good luck, marriage is a blast especially if you're in your 20s.

>ams do nutted for has beaches
Beaches for to very yumm yumm
>beaches can to be very polluted too
>farts on to poonangs how tell is the good good
>if poongtah stay same loloor - be eatyfied
>if poonyangle got went deef coloor stoop droop and ROLLLL

From the dumb ass who bought a loose diamond

>Best diamonds at mall stores
topkek

best die-mans - dead niggas

If you bought it without a girlfriend/boyfriend then you're not very smart :^) but if you do actually have either one of those then its a good idea if you love him/her. personally i'd have gone with a sapphire though

dubs get.

There's something tremendously wrong with you, isn't there.

>>>/reddit/

*triggered! I you making fin of my asian heritage? I maybe wong, but i rather be wong that wight

youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU