The majority of Sup Forums and the majority of people

The majority of Sup Forums and the majority of people

>Asimo serving redmeat and sugar water

do want

ever stop to think that we are happier this way?

I AM THE SLIME FROM YOUR VIDEO

man, those are the side effects of caffeine, a well advertised and the main component of said drinks

that's like complaining that your beer has alcohol on it

Exactly. You can't blame the government if you fall for advertising. I have felt much better since I've quit caffeine. I've tried it once since I quit and the soda tasted bad to me, and the caffeine made my heart race so fast. I can gladly say I am done with soda/caffeine!

Sure, but don't blame the beer companies!

Nobody forces you to drink alcohol - if you don't want, don't drink.

You surely sleep much better too

I don't think people have been actively been dumbed down, just that people with lower IQ get more children than higher IQ causing the average to drop

Weed helps with sleep

So i'm not the majority.
> Alone
>not that fat
> no robot

why it is still illegal is beyond me

really woah'd my mammas

Yeah I can fall asleep much easier, and I dream more often.

Also that other reply was not me, I don't smoke weed.

>I don't smoke weed
maybe you should

but not for shits and giggles

for illumination

I used to, I just don't like the feelings I get from it. But I think it should be legal for those who choose to smoke.

Cannabis can induce scizophrenia and other mental disorders, noone will tell you that

well said user
let it be the choice of each one of us

>not knowing about the Government's lies

(oc)

Lmao boogie! Op doesnt know is that he is trying to lose weight

The damage is done.

*american population

Where are you from that you think you are safe from globalism? There are less than 5 countries that aren't operated by world banks. And protip: They are ones you are taught to hate through war and propaganda.

No the west and most of the world

Ok how long have you been using cannabis for ?

And they are all owned by Jews and Rothschilds.

care to provide a list of names?
those three or four countries you mention, which ones?

Not Jews that is their front and cover they are zionists

Iran, DPRK, Cuba. Formally Vietnam and other smaller Asian/Middle Eastern nations, but they are being swept up year after year.

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

4 out of 4 in the cannabis column technically incorrect

Liar

fucking edge lord idiots, if you cant take sorcery you are weak. If you cant critically think you are an idiot. Of course people will try to take advantage of you, its called leadership. So if you cant follow a leader that has your best interest in mind or you are not a leader yourself then you are where you are supposed to be. A dumb follower. We dont need red meat, soda or tv to create idiots. They breed themselves

The fuck is that pic? looks like something out of resident evil

23 checked

yea when you drink 2 in the morning, your only exercise is call of duty and you eat no vegetables. Dont blame good products on your lack of responsibility you loser.

Elaborate please

Ok give us your own list and how long have you been using cannabis ?

cannabis is linked to powerful people not members of the current power structure. It has to do with economics.

Weed will be legal when it can be reliable taxed and monitored to insure its legalization does one disrupt the power structure. It has nothing to do with the effects of the drug. But weed does make you dumb/weak and certain methods of injection are cancer causing like tobacco.

Why are you defending corporations that make toxic drinks that are very bad for your health ?

If you live today, you breath in nihilism ... it's the gas you breathe. If I hadn't had the Church to fight it with or to tell me the necessity of fighting it, I would be the stinkingest logical positivist you ever saw right now.

>>the human population

No, just in the USA. and considering their IQ was pretty fucking low to begin with it didn't take much.

a Jewish nose

I can't even breathe after I eat a dinner plate. How do people put on weight?