Trudeau=fudge packer?

Is trudeau secretly gay? He acts and talks like a faggot, and is a total cuck. People always say obama is gay, but what about lord leafcuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0NWVQ9N3I
youtube.com/watch?v=FgKsniZ4N9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>secretly

Stop it, your insecurity is showing. You wish you looked like this.

>secretly

Of course he is. Isn't this common knowledge?

I worked on the hill a couple years ago and a reoccurring rumour was that he cheated on his wife with both men and women. The thing about rumours are that true or false they are quite revealing

Can someone post the meme of trudeau planking with the super imposed economic chart please.... I need the chuckle

The question is not why does Justin Trudeau suddenly not love his country, because the question is ridiculous.

I live this country in my bones, with every breath i take. And i'm not going to stand here and defend why I do love Canada, because we know I do love Canada.

>secretly

Is this like midnight secret eating where everyone knows you're stuffing you butt with dongs but polite enough to not call you a queer?

I fucking hate Canada, and the memes people use for Canadians.

>Canada, eh
>Soory Soory soory

The question is whats happening to our country? Why do millions of Quebeckers not... see themselves in this government? Why do millions of women not recognize this country? Why do millions of young people disconnect from our politics?

Straight men don't have faggy lisps and limp wrists.

put your dukes up faggot talk shit get hit

From our world? because they do not like, they do not see the Canada we built over decades, reflected not in the policies of this government, but in the values that this government is putting forward.

/thread

>talk shit, get dick

This country is a country of openness, of respect, of compassion, of the rule of law, of the rights of the individual, of FREEDOM.

talk shit get hit

Freedom from fear, freedom from crime, freedom to love who you want and not be judged for it, freedom to do what you want with your bodies.

Been fighting Sambo for 10 years, Krav Maga for 6. Set it up. Winner gets Canada.

He and Obama have had nice times together.

These freedoms are the very things that Stephen Harper and his government are trying to take away. So ask me if i'm upset at the direction hes taking this government, and this country. Its not about policies.

If you suck cock, you're not gay

yes he's also violent
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0NWVQ9N3I

He's a flamer

I am not. What I am talking about, is the fact that there are millions of Canadians who don't see, in the direction that this government is taking, a direction is consistent with Canada.

Obama loves gay, self-loathing white men.

I thought he was a tranny?

that mother fucker does do coke

We think back to different governments, the progressive conservatives under Brian Larooney. Who were not necessarily loved, or beloved, by many many people.They had a vision you could agree or disagree with. But you believed that they believed in a bigger and a better Canada.

Wait, this is what people are making a big deal out of? Because he accidentally elbowed some woman?

Oh, fucking zip it, OP.

The guys good looking, in great shape, obviously intelligent, bitches love him and he runs a country.

You? Not so much.

Youre jealous. We get it. Its okay. But deal with it in private, please. Okay?

>Thanks.

This is not a problem. It's the beginning of the transition to a marijuana-based currency instead of the decadent old systems.

Gold will mean nothing and a dollar will be fixed to a certain amount of cannabis.

don't make light of violence against women m8 this misogynist should go to jail for 6 years for this violent attack on femininity

We no longer see that with Victae's DISGUSTING internet bill today. With the references to Hitler, with the bringing down of the level of debate to where it is right now. Canadians should be outraged. Canadians shouldn't be asking who is Justin Trudeau actually wants to seperate- of course not. But will Justin Trudeau fight with his very last breath to make sure this Canada stays the Canada we collectively know it can be? Absoulutely

Who gives a fuck

Lol homophobes are so deep in the closet there finding christmas presents

t. weed man

Oh wait....

Trainer, or special friend from Craigslist?

I am pretty blazed right now.

hey you should use "cuck" some more, it hasnt reached overkill status yet

Stop making mean threads about Trudeau. He'll beat his wife if he finds out about them.

Canadian detected. Go back to Canada, syrupnigger.

ITT: men that prefer the company of other men

What could possibly give you the idea that Trudeau is gay OP?

you see an increase after he enters office in 2016. foreign direct investment.

So one of them has three arms??

Who are "they"?

>people literally crossing the floor
>people clapping
>speaker doing nothing

Canada, what have you done to the Parliamentary system we left you?

Kept it exactly as it were?

The niggers name is Obongo.

>being high
>sitting at pol, not having nice time.
I don't understand this kind of people. You could have a good time, ride bicycle or something

Nope. Frankly, he'd have even more support if he were. That's how you can tell that he isn't.

Canada isn't the backwards-ass, religious-crazy place that the USA is.

Talk shit get hit OP

Justin "The Peoples Elbow" Trudeau doesn't tolerate cheeky fucks

POST MORE MEMES YOU KEKS!

>le gold meme

I hate Justin Fagdeau but the gold meme is lame.

Shut your fucking elbows, kek.

Secretly? That fag burned down the closet from day one.

Projection: the post

DELET THIS

>Is trudeau secretly straight?
ftfy

I swear on my mother's grave that this boxing buffoon does not accurately represent the true spirit of Canada. Right-winged Canadians, I beg that you join me in my effort to eradicate the illness that is liberalism. The antidote is the thunder of guns, all of us that are not liberals have WWI Stormtrooper energy in us that will allow us to carry out the mass genocide of these filthy anti-God lefties. Don't just shitpost in a pathetic attempt to make our country seem relevant, actually go out and do something to fix it and make it a legitimately prosperous nation!

Because I am high at all times, brother.

Nah, he's probably a pussy worshipping straight man, the biggest cuck demographic around. These days, even trannies are less cuck than straight men.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgKsniZ4N9k

Why do you like Trudeau, as an American? I very much respect and looks Trudeau as well but I'm Canadian

Fuck off. Trudeau is exactly what Canada is about. He's kind hearted and cares, which is what Canada has always been. Canada is safe and loves peace, we don't resort to violence and we welcome everyone in with open arms. Canada is the country that everyone loves because it's not America and Trudeau does a perfect job representing all of these things.

Faggot v god emporer coming 2017

Everyone thinks of Canada as an irrelevant little bitch of a country, no one outside Canada except the USA knows who this faggot even is

Gonna be great to watch.

That still doesn't change the fact that literally everyone except for America (because you're all jealous and butthurt) loves Canada and hates America

but if you trim and tidy up my beard without me paying you, does that not mean i win?

Why doesn't anyone talk about me? I'm a tolerant lefty too.

>secretly gay

He kissed Dany Turcotte, quebec gay activist, on "tout le monde en parle".

LEAFS

HE IS YOUR TONY BLAIR

HE'S SELLING YOUR GOLD AND USING DEBT TO EXPAND THE STATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

No he's straight, just slightly feminine like a good nu-male communist cuck.

well he's a numale modern feminist, so by default he must be at least 40% gay

so, enjoying your time with your best bro is some gay? i guess the jew divide and conquer thing is working. Sup Forums claims to be redpilled, but is actually just trapped in the basement.

>that expression of deep joy plastered in his face
Canada please

mom and dad, no chicken tendies either til he cleans his room

>Justin wants to be hardcore, but his parliament won't let him

Nope, if he was he would be boasting about it 24/7.

by canadian standards he's actually pretty butch

It's easy to be forgotten then liked by default when you do nothing.