What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

Being protestant

>Not spending all your time shaking prayer beads and lighting candles to the whore in Rome
Gee I wonder

superior work ethics and rationalism

W O R K

Europe is pagan, and protestantism lets everyone just pretend they are Christian.

Protestants were simply more rational and as a result most of them ended up doing the most rational thing at the end - becoming atheist.

>Catholics do all kind of stupid shit like worshipping a pope and saints, indulgences and such
>Protestants decide to cut out that extra stuff because it's irrational and just focus on the religion
>Because of their rationality Protestants realised earlier that Christianity and indeed all religions are false
>Countries thrived under de facto atheism but most people were still traditional

Now that people have also stopped being traditional, we have seen some negative effects. Still vastly better than the catholic and orthodox nations tho

>Still vastly better than the catholic and orthodox nations tho
For now..

Yes, that's the meaning of the word "still"

>protestant
lol.. everyone here are atheists not giving a shit for their country, culture, people. literally work slaves bombarded with news articles telling us how good we are and american liberals licking our feet

>first pic
Swedish religion
>second pic
Swedish admixture
>third and fourth pic
A result of the first and second.

Greatness comes to everything a Swede touches.

Forever. No matter how low Sweden falls it's still going to be leagues better than Poland for instance.

Well how did that go?

That's not at all necessarily the meaning of the word "still" in that context. At the start of a sentence it takes on a meaning more akin to "nevertheless".

Skåneland has been tainted by the likes of you. Not even god himself can purify that which has been inhabited by The Eternal Dane™.

You do know that the vast majority of the Scanian population doesn't live in Malmö, right?

Everything outside Malmö and the ferry to Bornholm is irrelevant

>Malmö Metropolitan area population: 703,920
>Skåne population: 1,303,627
hmm...

>Malmö Metropolitan area
That's literally 1/4 of Skåne you idiot. At least fucking look at the map when googling stuff.

>Protestants were simply more rational
>burn women because they make deals with the devil

>The manuals of the Roman Catholic Inquisition remained highly skeptical of witch accusations

The reason I mentioned it is due to how metro areas work, as they are directly connected to the cities they surround, making them, effectively, the city of.
It doesn't matter how big the areas are.

Its not protestantism. Its just that more Nordic you are, more superior you are.

they are all shit

finns are white trash

you are turk

What does that even mean? Of course they're directly connected. Unlike Norway we actually have roads in Sweden. You know, I'm an actual Scanian living in the so-called Malmö "metropolitan" area. There's no "direct connection" with Malmö here unless you are referring to roads and railway, which wouldn't be a particularly useful definition. We have our own municipality with our own politicians (thank god). Malmö is just another city to us.

I am Greek

I am a Greek

It's pretty dense around Malmö, by Swedish standards. I live on hour from Copenhagen and it's directly connected to the city

>of course it's directly connect we have roads duh xD
Holy shit, you cannot be this autistic lmao

Well, Copenhagen is your capital and by far the most important city in Denmark.
I just don't know how else to interpret it. We do our own thing regardless of what the morons in Malmö do.

That the population wouldn't be that great without the city of Malmö, and the population is dependent on it's existence (see: economy)
It's pretty simple, it has nothing with literal connections such as roads or railways.

It's not related to politics or what you do, you should look up what a metropolitan area is.

It's the same with smaller cities. Lots of people live on the country side or the towns surrounding the city they work in. Regardless, the cities around Malmö can feel what's going on there too. It's not long ago the car fires spread to Copenhagen

Perhaps it wouldn't, but that's not relevant to the point I was making. Which is that most of the problems in Scania are centered around Malmö and by that I mean the city itself and its immediate surroundings (i.e. a tiny fraction of the metropolitan area). Most of the metropolitan area is completely unaffected.

Of course some of it will spread but it, at least for now, a fairly local problem.

Now stop with it with this straw-man semantics shit, I don't care for it.

>It's not long ago the car fires spread to Copenhagen
To be fair it used to be you that exported organized criminality with bandidos and hells angels. Shootings are/used to be far more common in Copenhagen that in, say, Stockholm.

ITT: protestant autism in action

We have a problem with those biker gangs from continental Europe but we haven't had a 'biker war' in years. We have a 'rockerborg' in my town and they're pretty friendly and beat up immigrants making trouble. But Malmö is the biggest problem here, we often hear of shootings, grenades, car/container fires, stabbings etc.

So hearing about shootings and grenades is a big problem to you..?

If you just keep out of the immigrant heavy areas Malmö is actually a fairly decent and quite safe city. Not to mention that most of the shit that happens in Malmö is between the different groups of immigrants. Not saying it's a good thing of course, just that it's been slightly blown out of proportion.

Fantastic post Spaniard

You say this like it's no big deal, lol! What happened to you Sweden?

the well-off areas in germany are catholic though

Of course it's a big deal but what the fuck can I do about it? It's Malmö's fault and a part of me want to see them burn for it.

Thank Sweden for all of you still being protestant

Finns aren't Nordic.

It's more like nordic flag autism

Finland is the America of Europe

>Not having 1 gun per citizen

skåne is the most based place in all of Sweden

Except Malmö which ought to be nuked