Anyone finish off the the decoding from the fucked thread yesterday from the >746666666 and did it get debunked what...

anyone finish off the the decoding from the fucked thread yesterday from the >746666666 and did it get debunked what they were on about with the rats and everything

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/746641388/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_855
labshare.cshl.edu/shares/gingeraslab/www-data/dobin/circRNA/ForDmitri/wgEncodeCshlLongRnaSeqK562CellLongnonpolyaRep1/Chimeric.out.junction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOI-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w a t

This.

were u there ?

No, I was fucking not. I'd check the archives but they all seem to be fucked at the moment. What happened?

someone yesterday was freaked out about thousands of of there rat having to be put away or something wasn't there for it all i'll send the archive

Last I heard they were waiting for Simon to return

>archived.moe/b/thread/746641388/
dont know anything about that

yesterday i made the second thread about it after it 404 someone had saved a pic of a pic of the virus the rats had was confirmed as the plague (black death)

this is it

Black Death? Why would they be infecting rats with it? Thought we had a cure for that stuff ages ago.

im not sure op never really showed up again but people were quick to point out that the black death is curable so it all dont make sense really .everyone was amazed about the guy with the user with all the 6's in it with the code that from what i know wasn't cracked

Li57e10gLiAuW1sgXSAzIGpqIDA0MC4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4qLi4uLi4u
Li4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4pLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uMjk0OTEyNTEyNzcy
ODM4ODI9PQo=

Looks like a bunch of nonsense. Seems like it repeats 4uLi too much to mean anything.

It just looks like base64, but it doesn't make any sense because of the amount of times he put "Li4u". (in Li57e10gLiAuW1sgXSAzIGpqIDA0MC4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4qLi4uLi4u
Li4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4pLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uMjk0OTEyNTEyNzcy
ODM4ODI9PQo=) Even if you take out all the repeats, the cipher still doesn't make any sense. I say the whole thing is a dumb hoax.

go to the archive i put it in to top

also it is base64 people said yesterday

huh

..{{] . .[[ ] 3 jj 040............................*.............................).....................29491251277283882==

gives:
8Mv]o7

thats as far as i got

Still doesnt make any sense.

its from myziam

explain

half a min of googling tells me its an alien who contacted Sup Forums hahaha

>myziam
twat looked it up

It decodes to "Envelope".
If you decode it with this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page_855

It gives you the text: "Энхђwэ"
Google Translate spits out "Envelope".

But it could be wrong, because hey, Google Translate.

decodes to envelope. So either the idiot who posted is a complete troll, or just spammed out a bunch of horse shit and we managed to pull a word out of it.

labshare.cshl.edu/shares/gingeraslab/www-data/dobin/circRNA/ForDmitri/wgEncodeCshlLongRnaSeqK562CellLongnonpolyaRep1/Chimeric.out.junction
this all kept getting out in there as well

That makes even less sense.

>chr9 128732317 - chr9 128732103 + 1 5 0 JOHNLENNON_0015:1:1:9388:15867#0 128732318 35S41M 128732104 41S35M95p75M1S
i dont know im just spit balling

alot of people kept putting it tho

God damnit, it crashed my shitty fucking web browser.

cause Sup Forums is full of trolls

really?????

No joke. There was so much fucking text that the thing crashed and I restarted it.

lol i can just about load it

Shit, I started scrolling down and the text started loading like crazy. Slowed my browser wayyyy down.

VGhpcyBuYXRpdmUgS3Vjb25hbiB0b25ndWUgU3lsaW0NCk5vdCB3cml0ZSB3ZWxs

yh i cant even get through it all tho

i dont trust it

I didn't even scroll. I didn't have time to CTRL+W before I noticed the thing was practically dead. My hardware isn't even out of date; shit must've been absolutely filled.

Says "YOUR DECLARATION".

Coded I assume? I suck at codes.

>KOI-7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOI-7

>ююююИЬДЬEУХPЦИЦЯЦЖEХTБCEДУT

>Google Translate: "YOUR DECLARATION".r

:P too many trolls on here with too much knowledge.

so how's life

boring. XD Thats why im here. But I need sleep. Peace Sup Forums