I have a shit load of physical PC games. Is it worth adding them to my Steam account?

I have a shit load of physical PC games. Is it worth adding them to my Steam account?

I only got the account like 10 years ago to play Counter-Strike 1.6 and Day of Defeat 1.3 because they closed the WON servers.

Pic related, probably 1/4 of my collection

send me some of those pc serial codes

Most, if not all of those can't be added to your steam account.

> Can't add orange box to Steam

You wot?

I seem to have a shit ton that can be added though.

Should I bother assigning them to the Steam account. Can I get them back if I lose the account?

Rogue Spear and Silent Hunter.. nice

Well just for the games I know are on Steam

Orange Box
SC4
Prey (I don't know if that's the old or new one)
World of Goo
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Saints row the third
Mafia

They're just the ones I -KNOW- Steam has, so try them serial numbers first

prey and world of goo might not work

besides how would he have used the steam titles if he hadn't redeemed them already?

I don't believe you had to have Steam to use Orange Box. I bought it through Steam so I wouldn't know that one. And World of Goo is not a Steam exclusive game

i doubt that

As for Prey, you might be right depending on if he has the original or the new one

>I don't believe you had to have Steam to use Orange Box
yes you did, the games in the orange box are steamworks (steam exclusive) titles

it's the original one, I recognize the logo

I see, as I said I bought it on Steam, so either he has it linked to another account or he's just never touched it

only add any you still regularly play.

"Hi, We're Bethesda, lets make a new game called the exact thing as a previous game and have no relevance between the two at all!"

> Bethesda logic

I've never touched it, but it may be linked to another account.

I buy these games wholesale or second hand when available and cheap enough.

This picture was taken a while ago, I have over 500 unique titles at this point. I know not all will link to Steam.

I'll take another picture shortly

are you rich?

Depends what you define as 'rich'

heres a game code for ps4 if youre us/canada
F2KT-N8N7-FQA? guese the last char to win

how are your wife and kids and social life?

Looking at the furtniture, the obvious answer is no. He just prioritized spending money on games...

Good one, top kek

either way I'm positively drooling over that collection

lol. Good one

Neat, thanks for the games user

>Should I bother assigning them to the Steam account.
If you plan on staying with Steam forever, then sure.

>Can I get them back if I lose the account?
No

Why the fuck is this on Sup Forums? Stick to your fucking containment board, faggot: Nice dubs.

God, that is disgusting. Might as well be collecting wholesale DVDs from the late 90s. Waste of space.