Is weed fucking with my head? I thought it was just a dinosaur cuckservative meme that weed is bad for you...

Is weed fucking with my head? I thought it was just a dinosaur cuckservative meme that weed is bad for you, or maybe i've smoked a lot of unflushed bad hydroponics when I was younger, but I have this mental fog when I'm at work and even when I give up alcohol and weed and everything for a few weeks the fog is still there most of the day.

I'm a smart guy or at least I was when I was younger. How do I clear the fog, /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostfalco.com/the-brain-fog-two-step/
irc.bio/product/ibudilast-powder/
mimaki-family-japan.com/item/detail?item_prefix=TF&item_code=003449&item_branch=001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quit entirely. Fog takes a few months to clear up.

This.
You've been smoking too much for too long if the fog is permanent.
Do a tolerance break until it's gone and then perhaps start up with small doses.

Thanks user, any explanation why it takes so long?

I can't explain it fully, because I am a layman, but it's basically about some receptors in your brain going dormant because of long weed use.
Once the thc and cbd is flushed from your system, these receptors will start waking up again.
At least that is how I understand it, if another user with better knowledge than me wants to contribute, I'll defer to their reasoning.

Weed makes you dumb and lazy and content to be so. Quitting it was the best thing I've ever done. Leave drugs to the niggers and wasters of the world.

>meme that weed is bad for you

Everything is bad for you if can't control yourself. Weed isn't an exception. One thing is to smoke it one-two times a week and another thing to do this everyday.

Sometimes weed triggers a disorder called "depersonalization" in certain individuals.

The fog will likely go away by itself, but if it lasts for too long and starts to affect your daily life, see a psychiatrist for treatment.

Do NOT smoke weed anymore during recovery, it will only worsen the effects.

They really should warn you about this, Depersonalization is too fucking surreal to be dealing with at 15.

Smoking weed at a young age generally impairs brain function.

Ask a doctor. Or google. It is what it is. Youll notice a difference in month 3 usually. Wait 6 if you plan on continuing.

Your body is having to replenish the neurotransmitters that usually fire your cannabinoid receptors because you've been letting weed do that for you for so long, like what is saying. It's not about it flushing out of your system, it's simply that your brain isn't use to having to make enough of these chemicals on it's own. It'll pass pretty quickly because bodies are adaptive like that.
Best advice I can give, from personal experience;

.Keep active to occupy your mind. The fog probably just makes everything feel kind of not real, but you're still functioning fine most likely. Keep busy.
.Keep reminding yourself why you're feeling this way, as understanding the biology can stop you worrying about it.
.Drink some coffee. I found stimulants helped me think clearer though I couldn't tell you the biology for why.
.Don't dwell on shit like if you're fucked with your brain, as you're naturally going to be paranoid and not thinking straight. If your head is telling you it's all doom and gloom, remind yourself that that's just a chemical imbalance and try not to pay it much attention.

Good luck Sup Forumsro I know it can be shitty kicking the habit, even if it's not like dropping something harder.

This was quite informative. Thnx user completely unironically.

No problem Sup Forumsro, happy to help. Have a pepe on the house.

You need to take shrooms. Afterwards you'll not want to smoke. But there is no point in abstaining forever, have the occasional smoke,

You can use Ibudilast.
lostfalco.com/the-brain-fog-two-step/

Over one year sober here, still feel the fog every day.

Find love in the fog, make the fog your clarity

Used to have this problem. Started taking a multivitamin and echinacea-goldenseal every day. After a couple weeks, it cleared up drastically

>fog is permanent
>do a tolerance break till it's gone

I meant feels permanent, gimme a break I'm another stoner.

What is this fog you fags talking about? Also should i smoke this? Is fucking hard and flat?

and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and try to be better then everybody the ugly way so join there public events you wont get hurt ugly way

Grind it up and try it, there is no way of knowing how shit will be before you smoke it.

Even moderate drinking of alcohol causes brain damage.

Interesting info here, I just recently started smoking almost every day now for about 3 weeks, havn't experienced any kind of fog yet, but have noticed every once in awhile I'll forget something specific for a minute, like at work I'll remember a number then as I walk a little ways I'll think of something else then forget the number and have to check it again. On the positive side I have noticed a decrease in stress and better temper, and my back pain bothers me less during the day. At the moment seems to be bringing pretty positive changes but my tolerance is still low and I only take about 2-3 hits when I smoke, so I'm interested in how it will change as time goes on.

Go away with your bullshit

Nonsense, I smoked everyday day, several times a day for 25 years. I'm very successful and my mind is sharper then anyone I know. Now alcohol is just straight up destructive to the brain, amongst other things.

What's happened, OP, is that you've been slowly storing more and more THC in your fat, to the point where when it starts to drop in your blood, it just leaches back out of the fat. You don't need to be a large person for this to happen, either. Go work up a sweat, I guarantee you'll feel a little bit high.

The fog will go away eventually, but it can take a while if you've been a heavy user for a while. Took me a few months when I decided to go sober.

>I've smoked every day, several times a day, for 25 years

Nigga you've been stoned for 25 years and convinced yourself that building boxes in a warehouse was a good career. You've lost your grip.

Where can I buy?

From the US: irc.bio/product/ibudilast-powder/

From Japan: mimaki-family-japan.com/item/detail?item_prefix=TF&item_code=003449&item_branch=001

based on your post, I would say something is definitely going on with your mind... but it's probably not the weed

Done, thanks.

The richest people in the world smoke weed or micro dose lsd though.

Has anyone tried this?

I've taken galantamine, it works wonders for creativity and mother fucking weird lucid dreams.

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEE

>i'm a little bitch and can't drop weed so i need to make up bullshit facts to make myself feel better about my degenerate drug addiction

Exercise.

It isn't the chemical that is the problem, it's your age.

>Now alcohol is just straight up destructive to the brain, amongst other things.
The go-to meme for potheads in denial.

>How do I clear the fog?
Smoek more fag, it halp brein funktion