Celeb Thread: Fap to who you want Edition

Celeb Thread: Fap to who you want Edition

RIP them titties

Hey y'all! Did ya miss me and my Jewess Queen?

I want to cum on her belly and then shoot myself because I dared to defile her.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Rightly so, Tay is for worshipping only.

Listen up, pledges, we're doing a quarantine on this insufferable celebread. Either worship the Jewess Queen or be vaccinated with shitposts.

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart. #sliddinglikeandysixx

Where the sissies @

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Looking for someone to dirty talk with about Taylor or any other celeb they like. No limits, into rape, abuse, raceplay, whatever.
kik: littlejerker

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Bring back NigriAnon

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

creamy

Hello Andy Sixx log guy. I've been battling celebreads all this time, facing verbal abuse, racism, rejectio.... now they're finally accepting Jewess Queen as one true Goddess. How's your day going

small butt

Women in a red dress is my weakness.

Sweet Jewess Queen our love can never be conquered

I was merely describing the state of Emma's thighs

Emma is good but I'm a degenerate sissy who would only wish to serve her so sorry man :(

She looks great right here. Not really an Emma Stone man but she has her moments.

Flithy black guy

Britta for the win!

Taylors ass and thighs make me want to get raped by her

Hey again!!!

Can I jerk you off?

That glisten!

Wait what?!! I'm not gay. Sorry, bro.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm a-a-a lucky m-man... I-I'm v-very s-sorry s-so m-many m-men d-don't h-have a-a beauty l-like Vic; m-my e-eyes often w-water wh-when I-I think about i-it...

Does based Brie boobie poster want to come back??

Hey you again.
Now we're missing Herman

If you're wanking

You hero!

Pee Wee???

Give it to Annie

Fuuuck god help me I can't help but imagine sticking my cock between them

Jewess Queen worshipper here.
Pee Wee Herman Show?

F-Forgive m-me for p-possessing a-a woman y-you can o-only d-dream o-of having g-good sir...

Her thighs around my head would probably cruah my skull

Do it, squeeze them around your cock.

YOOOOOO

I meant, who is Herman? I keep seeing that name pop up every now and then in these threads. Thought it was Pee Wee.

The feeling's mutual, my friend

I already am

MORE KEIRA

Then cum

No it's the guy who posts the underage chick in celebreads. Some of the people hate him around here. Don't really know why.

Any more of this sexy bitch?

Ooohh. So you just call him Herman or just the collective that posts those kinds of pics. I'd assume it's not just one person.

yo

H-How d-does i-it f-feel t-t-talking t-t-to a-a man wh-who c-commands th-the h-heart o-of o-one o-of the m-most beautiful w-woman i-in the w-w-world g-good s-s-sir... Y-Y-Y-Your d-d-dream i-is m-m-my r-r-reality....

Yeah, he told me only one other user knows his real name

As soon as I have my plane ticket I will propose to my sweet Jewess Queen. Then we will be inseparable. The day will come, I dedicate my life to it.

OIC.
Is she really jewish? Or are you trolling?

hnnnnnng she make me feel nostalgic

Here you go. She's so beautiful.