To straight male anons, could you date a girl who was taller than you even when she's barefoot?

To straight male anons, could you date a girl who was taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Yes

Yes, hell yes even. Taller women are the most attractive imo.

Yes, but not if she was over 3 inches taller than me

I'm with one as she's still a pussy like all girls, her height doesn't make her manly.
Also, tall girls are hot.

If you're 5'5 and your girl is 5'8, it's not as bad as if yo're 5'10 and she's 6'1.

I would never date a barefoot girl.

Nope

Yeah that's true, I'm 5'11 so a 6'2+ girl is very rare and a bit freaky looking

I'm a really tall guy so never have that problem... but if i was like 5'6 i wouldn't date chicks taller than me...

Exactly, they look at her as the weirdo but who gives a fuck she's insecure about being tall which isn't even bad and just makes her that much more appreciative of you.
I'd take a 6'2 girl over a 5'8 tub of lard any day.

Yeah, but at my height, i would worry about the heart health of such a person.

I'm 6'4" so any woman taller than me is likely to be a tranny. I would not date a tranny. I do think tall women are sexier than shortarse women though.

Not that rare in the netherlands.

im 5 foot 7, i would say no but the only girl i ever went out with was like an inch taller

I would fuck that indian sasquatch while she's on all 4's... and id be standing

Yeah dude
Love me some amazon pussy

6'3 here. I like them petite, shoulder height is the tallest I'd go.

I'm 6'6", second that.

exactly same

yes

Why do you like petite? Is sex or just affection in general not awkward/difficult with such a difference in heights?

I'm 5'8" and one of my exes was just over 6'. Apart from being slightly awkward when we made out standing up, it was no different than any other relationship. Wasn't turn on for me that she was so tall, but not a problem either. If I was a leg guy, I'm sure I'd have stuck with her longer than I did.

I hate having to stoop to hold hands or kiss. Also short legs walk too damn slow.

Could, sure, but not very likely.
Tall girls are not appealing to me in the least, I'm all about a petite little thing

shorter girls tend to have much better proportions. all the tall ones i know look really weird (and by tall i still mean shorter than me. i don't know any >=6'3'' girls.)

This. Tall girls look like freaks of nature. Complete turnoff

yes

im not a closet pedo

I have a fantasy about being dominated by a tall woman so yes.

But apparently a closet faggot, since tall girls resemble males much, much more

Lol small girls with good proportions are honestly just lucky, unless by small you mean like 5'8.
My gf is bordering 6 foot (if 6'3 guys consider that tall) and her proportions are basically perfect aside from her ass which could do with some squats lol.

Yes

Idk how tall the guy is but the girl is hot even if she's 7ft

No, I like cute looking girls.

Yes why not. Even if she was stronger than me.

I am 6'2" and my wife is 5'11"1/2

I have never met a woman taller, than me but they would be pretty freaky at that height.
My wife laments that her tall friends are on the shelf while my tall friends date short ass girls.
Tough for them I guess.

I would not object to snu-snu

what if she is 3 inches longer?

Everyone saying yes here, where the majority of girls won't date someone shorter than them unless they are abnormally tall.

Most girls don't care *that* much if you're 6 foot or not, most do care though that you're taller than them and the statistics show.

so you can speak for the majority of women on the planet? hmmm

well maybe you are lucky, or maybe we have a different taste. but the ones i know are mostly just thin and long without curves (+ 1 whale). for example i don't like these very thin arms but want to see a a bit more flesh. It's probably way more common in smaller girls as it requires some muscle mass.

I don't like her body for example.

No, but statistics can.

Those statistics don't take into account the average height difference between men and women. Match people randomly and you'll still see the bias toward shorter women dating taller men.

You seem like a jealous manlet. Tall girls have way better proportions. Short girls look like midgets with stubby legs.

I'm fucking 6'3''.

but you got a point: i don't like very long legs.

And you still prefer weird looking midgets? There's something wrong with you.

I'm 5"2 and my gf is 5"7. Its okay.

That's a big feminine penis, it would wreck my boipucci

Sure, i'm 6'4" so time for snu snu

sure. it can give you the statistics of the particular selection of people polled. that's all.

Didn't date but friends with benefits. She's about 6' tall. I'm only 5'9
>pic related

i'm 187cm and at this point girls are fucking ugly usually, but if i'd a good looking one with good proportions sure, why not

they're usually good looking in the 160-175cm range

She was 6'4" tall. I was 5'8" short
Boob height. She had big boobs. I have inconveniently large penis, she had a large vagina . Worked out really well. She moved to Germany unfortunately. We still occasionally bang.