Have you made peace with the fact that he will never win it, Sup Forums?

Have you made peace with the fact that he will never win it, Sup Forums?

He still has 2 world cups in him and even when he's fucking 50 he'll still be world class.

There is still a chance.

If only that were the Autism World Cup.

He has one more chance. I'll accept it after he doesn't win in 2018.

Seeing as he doesn't play by himself he could never win it, but the Argentina national team could

>implying Argentina will qualify

someone who pees sat on the loo like women never gonna win anything
this is not how a leader behaves

Quads and he wins it

Argentina will never amount to anything because their defence is piss poor and the GK a complete joke

there's nothing wrong with peeing like this as long as you're at home, spares the accuracy issue

But Germany has just won a World Cup.

>just won

it was 3 years ago m8

Well, you know what I mean.

Argentina will win right after Messi retires from AFA again

>the GK a complete joke
were asking since years why the fuck is romero still the goalie I mean I think he must have relatives in our football league headquarters because otherwise makes no sense at all
we have at least 10 keepers better than him

like who

barovero is our best by long margin, then you have marchesin, champagne, bologna, orion, batalla, willy caballero and plenty more

> he already retired but came back half-heartedly
> playing 2 more wolrdcups and becoming even more exposed than he already is

nah, I don't think so

>defence is piss poor and the GK a complete joke
lol. messi choking was the biggest hindrance to them.

Rulli, the guy who will be at Man City next season

>look mom I'm shitposting
send your siblings to pickpocket some money for dinner you revolting fucking gypsy

last time i checked football is a team sport, right?

i mean, how come no one is saying that mario gotze is better than messi?

Argentina are losers. The entire country has a loser's attitude. It's like if Messi was Scottish, they'd still win fuck all.

messi é merda!

He'll coach Argentina to the title

kys retarded cuck and take your retardation with you

if new pakistan would have a defence that concedes 3 goals in 10 knockout games maybe they wouldnt be cucked by part time dentists.

the real question is, who's gonna snap it away from him this time?

Autism can't coach national teams

Rooney

Krishtiano Runaldu

hes the shampoo man in Russia and they dont know hes gay, he'll get a lot of support

we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

I couldnt care less

Capped

But he literally put the team in the final by himself

Götze will be completly fit and healthy by 2018 so he will carry us even more than he did last time. He finally will be the next (and better) Messi as he always been predicted to be some day.

shut up jogi

>Mfw Argentina wont play Mauro icardi because he's misterstealyogirl.jpg

This. Barcelona's GK in the best moment ever was Victor fucking Valdés

if it wasnt for scots great britain would have less than the half of olympic medals at rio 2016

Why can't he learn portion control?

He is so good he doesn't need to win it. Frauds like Goatse and Casillas won it, it's not that special objectively speaking.

t. Joachim Low

noh mate he is romero 2.0 not memeing hes actually pretty bad
city will regret strongly if they buy it

you forgot Rulli and Axel Werner are also better than Romero, Romero is complete shit.

the roids are gonna wear out eventually