Blue Oyster Cult

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCCdUB7D10U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough cowbell.

Memes aside they're honestly one of the most underrated bands I have ever heard of, not a single bad album and Fire of Unknown Origin is a solid 9/10. Shame they're only known for Don't Fear The Reaper.

>Fire of Unknown Origin is a solid 9/10
Patrician opinion

I've been on a huge BOC kick this week, Tyranny and Mutation, Secret Treaties and FOUO are GOAT.
Spectres and Imaginos are underrated as fug

WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH THERE GOES TOKYO FROM GODZILLA

There's supposed to be a new album out this year. 16 years after their last oc.

Please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash please don't pull a Slowdive and release boring trash

*pulls a Slowdive*

WE'VE BEEN LIVING IN THE FLAMES

Awesome band but they haven't aged well. They're not bad live, they're just not close to as good as they were. Time to retire desu.

WE'VE BEEN EATING UP OUR BRAINS
The live version of it is a candidate for best performance of all time. Shame they never got robes like those on the cover of that album, would be a sick live show.

That guitar the Buck plays now is butt ugly
What is the purpose of the headless meme anyway

Balance is shifted more towards the body so it puts less strain on the shoulderstrap, no need for a nut so open notes are nicer

this

EXPERIMENTS THAT FAAAAAAILED TOO MANY TIMES

And Buck had badly damaged shoulder iirc.

POISON'S IN MY BLOODSTREAM
POISON'S IN MY PRIDE

>In 1996, Roeser heard about Ricky Browning, a 10-year-old fan of Roeser's "Godzilla" who was battling a brain tumor. Roeser organized a benefit concert to help with the family's medical costs. Roeser, his wife Sandy, drummer John Miceli and bassist Danny Miranda played the concert under the name "Buck Dharma Band". Roeser taped the concert and released a video of it, which includes the story of Browning. Browning eventually succumbed to his illness. The Roesers still have a close relationship with the Browning family

JOAN CRAWFORD HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE

pure kino

youtu.be/uCCdUB7D10U

>Shame they're only known for Don't Fear The Reaper.
Not really, that song is a breath of fresh air compared to the endless barrage of Doobie brothers, Joe Walsh, and the only 2 Zeppelin songs I don't like

RAISE YOUR CAN OF BEER ON HIGH
AND SEAL YOUR FATE FOREEEEVVVVEEERRR

Bump

Al left the band, they finally grossed $1 million, the eighties came and went leaving them absolutely no-where.

They tried again with new members in the 90s but did not have a great deal of support.

>giving in to mindlessly following backlash culture

one of the best songs ever made desu, the guitar solo slays me

Joe Walsh is fucking awesome, desu