Why does this 20 year old bitch look 45?

Why does this 20 year old bitch look 45?

drugs

white

reviewbrah looks younger and more feminine than her

anglo genetics

She looks 30. White women don't look that good at 45.

>this is your body on social justice

My sides are going to orbit

Women really age like shit. I'm a 20 year old guy (look 4 years younger though) and people expect me to get together with girls close to my age which i find strange tbqh.
I mean why would i want to fuck them if i look like their little brother? Finding older looking women attractive seems bizarre to me.

O I am laffin

>all white people are responsible
jesus christ

Is she being sarcastic? I thought she was our girl

This is not the place to talk about your desire to fuck underage girls

yes it is...

How did we get to this point? White guilt is so fucking ridiculous. How can you feel guilty for something that you didn't do? Can some redditor reading this please explain it to me? It's something that I can't comprehend no matter how hard I try.

Not while I am here. Stop

It's about admitting defeat. White is not the superior race

i highly doubt she was being sarcastic my dude

Watch Idiocracy and you'll understand. Mass psychosis.

You are benefiting from your ancestors crimes today, that's why you're guilty.
The only way out is killing yourself really.

I don't even care about identity politics and all that bullshit but these kind of white people make me cringe

Fuck off most underage girls are equally ugly, i prefer them before they turn 15 and puberty completely ruins them.

>You are benefiting from your ancestors crimes today
wish i could go back in time and thank them desu

So basically white people are just fucked and need to bend over to minorities until they become a minority? What the fuck?

>You are benefiting from your ancestors crimes today
And so are the blacks by not having to run around naked chucking spears at gazelles and getting fucked up by cannibalism induced kuru.

yeah, it's justice

My dad was just horny

that's about how white 20 year old's skin look without photoshop

They all wear makeup?

My skin looks like rubbery shit lmao

It's the frog genes

sorry? take better care of yourself? i dont know why you thought this was relevant?

it puts the lotion in the basket

also take a picture

Fair enough

I'm 30 and my skin is still flawless. They key to youthful skin is twofold: avoid sun (or wear sunblock at least) first and foremost, and moisturize.
See pic related? He was a trucker and for 30 years one side of his face was exposed to the sun every morning. The other was in the shadow of the cab. That's what the sun does to you long term.
As for moisturizer, look at Martha Stewart, she still looks gorgeous and she's 76, she moisturizes religiously.

Did she smoke?

No idea.

Because she's actually a man around age 45 named Randy Marsh

Why does this nearly 50 year old bitch look 20?

>White women don't look that good at 45

3 words Jennifer Fucking Anniston

Then it's essentially an antiwhite movement, if it's "justice" I'm allowed to oppose it regardless if it's morally correct or not. Why would I support something that is essentially against me? It's just like feminism. Feminism doesn't like men, and any self proclaimed "male feminist" is just a self hating pussy.

He looks no younger than 37

Lol what. Fucking gross

Yes. So if you agree to any of this "white privilege" cuckery you're just shooting yourself in the foot. They're just gonna get rid of you because that's what they want, I know "white genocide" is a Sup Forums meme but you're essentially supporting a pseudo-white genocide. This is why I don't care about any of this white guilt crap, I could give two fucks about the white race but it affects me and many other people as an individual. Not all people that disagree with identity politics are white supremacists ultra right wing Nazis, some people like me want nothing to do with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lordes pretty cute huh

Low testosterone.

She just has a way about her, it's not even about her looks

more like Salma Hayek
>50 years old

Mallgoth genes

bump

She's not white

oops totally glanced over that part

user...

Lost

she aged poorrrrrrrrly

i thought she was cute when she was 17

Nah

>avoid sun
well i've got that part covered at least

new much

Lorde is basically a reverse Anohni?

>DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!

28 tops dangit stevie ya did good

He's not that great

>Attractive people are hot pretty much regardless of age

>im sorry for things i havent done

no

>As for moisturizer, look at Martha Stewart, she still looks gorgeous and she's 76, she moisturizes religiously.
It's called plastic surgery and lots of it.

bad skin, bad diet

Black people are also benefiting from white ancestors "crimes"

rofl i unironically tell people this who peddle that bullshit

Drugs. Worked security detail for this freak at the Preakness few years back. She was the weirdest person I've ever seen, smelt like cattle. Very out of it, too.

Tranny

I never gave consent to be born into this world and to have these 'benefits' that I did not ask for. I am the true victim here - I am forced to carry this guilt and respsonsibility simply for having been born to whites. It was never my choice to have this burden. I am the true victim.

Should've brought up Liz Hurley 2bh m8

wAAAHHHHHH Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
someone talks shit on me on the internet i'm the true victiiiiiiiiiim

> how did we get to this point
Read culture of critique

Not an argument, and that jibe goes both way bruh.

>White women don't look that good at 45.
What kind of white women are you looking at?

critics are the true artists

You didn't have any arguments either for your schizophrenic rambling, asshole. Get out more instead of dwelling on a huge persecution complex. In the real world no one cares about any of this. Retard.