Anyone else having kind of a bad day so far?

Anyone else having kind of a bad day so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1Ksh-32g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess not

quite bad yeah

All day every day.

I am, stayed up all night waiting for a text from my girlfriend but no reply so I just messaged her good night and went to sleep. Wake up to see that she's online but hasn't even looked at my message. Why do I even bother trying? I feel like I should break up with her but I just don't know how.

Anything you care to talk about?

On my end I wish I could just drown myself in alcohol right now but there's none around sadly.

She's probably cheating on you.

Does she do this to you often?

Tell her you're breaking up with her. Problem solved.

Maybe, I honestly don't even know any more.

She use too but then she promised me should would stop and for a few months she did but now I feel like we're back playing that waiting game all over again.

How? Through text? Face to face? Write her a poem?

Go find another girl. She's not worth your time.

Just text her and say, "We're done. I'm breaking up with you. I'm tired of you ignoring me and making me feel more lonely than when I'm single."

Was up late last night.
Never got to sleep properly.
Have a tension headache.

On the upside, said headaches also make me super horny.

The old text to break up meme.

Grow a pair.

OP you are a weak pussy ass bitch, which is why your gf doesn't give a fuck about you. NO SHIT she's cheating on you, she doesn't care and you breaking up with her will just make her laugh

Go work out and get healthy and stop being a little bitch

>I feel like I should break up with her but I just don't know how.

YES YOU DO

SHE IS SHOWING YOU HOW

IGNORE HER

(Unless she has any of your shit. If she has any of your shit, just go over and get it. No kidding. Tell her it's just a 'reset' if it gets weird.)

>here I am trolled into responding

me here having a bad. My girlfriend came to istanbul to live with me, from bratislava. first few months was ok but now 13 months passed without a job, and also she has no friends here. we re feeling claustrophobic. we love each other but i dont know how long we can endure this. on top of that we have to puppies and they destroy everything and poo and pee everywhere. they are driving us nuts. so yeah, its kind of bad.

I think you're right.

I think she deserves better than that. I'm going to meet up with her after her exams and do it.

How do I stop being a little bitch? And what if I'm already working out and healthy?

Be careful. Being in person with a woman allows her to influence you with her feminine charm. If you're serious about breaking up with her, don't touch her and keep your distance. Otherwise she will seduce you into staying with her.

Nope. It's a nice cool fall day and I'm just chilling.

Plus my mom is bringing some supper

On top of that, you live in a muslim country.

>here I am trolled into responding

No troll here, just a guy who's having kind of a bad day.

Thank you for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.

Today is Yom Kippur, so no eating or drinking (or even water) until sunset. Plus I'm an alcoholic who needs a drink just to function in the morning. This morning my drunken retard friend woke us all up at 6 a.m. and finally we threw him out at 8. A girl whose house I was at yesterday was trying to get me to have sex with her but I told her it was too close to the holiday. Still have to wait six hours before I can drink anything and I'm fucking parched and dehydrated

Is Yom Kippur a Muslim holiday?

well it's not that bad , potential gf just denied me because "she still has feelings for her ex"

That still sucks a whole lot though.

I couldn't wash any clothes in the past 3 weeks due to work and other stuff. Now I was officially out of even socks, and finally had a free saturday. I load the machine. Selected a random program, and waited. This is a new apartment where I am, the first time I started this fucker up. The program took 3 fucking hours, and in the last 40 minutes I was seriously scared that it will break the wall of something. Anyway, it finished. I open it up and... I forgot a fucking hanky in a pocket, small paper pieces everywhere, FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER COCKSUCKER GODDAMIT FUCK THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. FUCK. I start taking out the clothes, and hitting of the paper pieces, the whole apartment is full of this shit. I don't even have a vacuum cleaner yet, and the cleaning lady comes only on thursday FUCK. I go to a shop, to buy at least a dustpan. I go home, clean up the shit I made. I want to put the dustpan away under the sink when... there was already a dustpan FUCK.
And now I'm waiting for the second round of washing the same clothes. Then I will have only 2 more loads.
I don't have a good day.

an annoying morning.
woke up at 6am because dog decided to start scratching.

>forgot to charge my phone at night so its at 20%
>charge it on my faster charger located in my livingroom.
>turn on computer.
>no internet.
>restart computer
>still no internet
>realize i accidentally hit the routers power cord when plugging in phone charger.
>wait for router to startup
>...still no internet.
>reset router through web terminal (too lazy to get up and physically do it)
>reseting through web-terminal is 50/50. i of course roll the "bad reset"
>go to router and unplug and then replug power cord
>go back to computer
>wait for router to startup
>still no internet.
>go back to router
>realize i hit the power button when unplugging router
>wait for router to startup.
>get ready to go get some breakfast tacos
>get phone
>battery is at 2%
>say fuck it and go to my car to get tacos
>remember car has the "low pressure warning" on (must be the shitty TPMS because every time the temperature changes a random tire loses 10psi overnight)
>go back to charge phone and inflate the tire with 12v car tire inflator
>drive down the street to get tacos at a convenience store (that has mexican women who cook)

youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1Ksh-32g

I'm so sorry... I can only imagine the pain you must be going through. I will pray for you my child.

Judaism

Can't contact my guy for weed and other stuff like I planned so my day off is kinda fucked

Ohhh, that's cool. Big holiday in Judaism?

Don't ask me, I just googled that up

i woke up, so today is going pretty shitty already

cmon bro, this is beta af for two reasons

1. unless she's extremely busy, she has time to reply. dump her

2. if she is extremely busy, it means you're clingly af and need to work on yourself

either way, she's cheating on you, dump her

Yeah my life recently went to shit, but I'm still smiling

Yeah, it’s like a strict Shabbat, nobody does anything. You just hang with family and stuff, talk, prayers, put old shit to bed and start again.