Enjoy!

Enjoy!

webmshare.com/play/jjWYa

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lkuMeu8F3TY
youtu.be/4ZdTVl4tikA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man fuck those isis faggots

do people actually believe this shit to be real? it's like a fucking tarantino movie

>people don't really do bad things do they?
>do they mommy?

I can produce a video of similar quality from my phone. Cut screens and all. No Hollywood conspiracy bullshit needed.

Yes naivefag it's real

>fuck those ISIS faggots
>Shows webm of SAA getting killed by FSA
Lol
He fucking deserves it.
>Pilot burning people from 20,000 feet off the ground
>Gets what's coming to him from literally 0 cm off the ground
Top Kek.

I'm not saying the quality can't be achieved, I'm saying it looks fake as hell.

Did he die? What was that photo that appears of some guy in a hospital?

A victim of SAA bombing

That was a child killed by him, he's a pilot. Its the same reason why they burned that faggot Jordanian at the rubble of a school, they take them back to the crime scene and bring what's coming to them. And yes, he's dead.

sheltered fag, i envy you.

what possible reason could they have for faking it?

Where did that blood come from? The skull cracked and the artery there ripped?

That didnt even look real lol

Yeah I guess they crushed his nick/face and as he attempted to breathe the blood spurted out.

Head trauma plus pressure.

Have you ever seen someone executed with a rock? What the fuck are you talking about?

post webm

I don't know, all the other ones look fake too. I've yet to seen one that doesn't look like it was filmed by a professional film crew with special effects.

You don't need to see someone die to know when a death is faked.

You might be fucking retarded.

Dude im not doubting that its real im just saying the way the blood was just spurting out made it look like a shitty horror movie. Oh and the blood seems brighter red than normal imo

Why? What in particular looks fake to you?

Have you ever seen someone vomit blood before ? It looks exactly like that

theyre (or were) sitting on tons of oil and money, a decent camera isnt too far fetched. its part of the reason their propaganda has got so much attention, so id say its worked

>You don't need to see someone die to know when a death is faked.

you kind of do

how else are you going to know what a guy getting his head crushed looks like up close and in HQ

fake as gay

Drop 1 nuclear bomb and erase those savages from the genetic pool, that's the only way we can advance as a civilization. Many more wars are needed before we can ascend as species.

helo peepuu here how we remov kebob?

ITT: Retards that don't understand that when you get your fucking skull smashed that your dislodged brains and blood come out of your orifices.

>professional film crew

It's almost like film crews actually exist in the Arab world or the knowledge of how to set up shots, lighting, etc along with special effects can easily found in litterally thousands of books or full online courses and videos.

pretty much what said

You don't. Sometimes you can just tell like in movies.

what said, sorry

someone post here

No I have never seen anyone have there head crushed with a rock and puke blood. Obviously you have witnessed this many times in your crazy life. I have no right to comment

Have you seen the other ones though? There was one recently of people getting burned where one of the guys looked like a mannequin. I also remember one where they shot someone in a car and in one shot it looked like a coat hanger with a red shirt was in the car.

Maybe I'm just plain wrong but there always seems to be something fishy with these.

Blood is sometimes bright red. It's also under high pressure, hence why people can bleed entirely to death in minutes. That alone is not proof anything was faked.

Indeed, why go to the effort of faking it? Who do you think would fake it and why would faking it be easier than just killing a guy for real?

hello my fellow muhammads and jihads, lettuce smoke the ganga in the name of allah

Is that new?

Its weird I was thinking about joining the army rangers and if i ever caught in isis member I would smash his head with a rock and toss him off a cliff while filming it with a go pro. Then this happens. meme magic?!?

Looks fake as shit

>Who do you think would fake it and why would faking it be easier than just killing a guy for real?

It would, but they don't kill people for real in movies either. It could be that this was just an actor for ISIS and the purpose of the videos are to spread terror in the west.

Man, I thought the Danes were smarter than this.

think about how many people they have killed

why on earth would they do some elaborate ruse instead of just killing another. they dont care.

Yeah, you're probably right. Perhaps it's just that I'm used to seeing videos like these in 360p on liveleak and the quality is off-putting.

this thread is a CIA NSA honeypot

The colour of the blood does look strange, and why would he choke it..

yes goy

telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

The high production values really help me detach myself from the brutal executions. Sometimes I forget I'm not watching a movie

yeah, fake as the real shit your streets are paved with

where is this from ?

>That was a child killed by him, he's a pilot. Its the same reason why they burned that faggot Jordanian at the rubble of a school, they take them back to the crime scene and bring what's coming to them. And yes, he's dead.

So ISIS is like Dexter?

youtube.com/watch?v=lkuMeu8F3TY

That tow missile

youtu.be/4ZdTVl4tikA

crazy niggers, literal subhuman

>isn't the acid video
DROPPED

yeah

does anyone have that or the link to it?

is it pretty gruesome?