I knew it, Muslims really aren't humans

I knew it, Muslims really aren't humans.

That's not a Muslim, that's a whore wearing a towel to please her customer's fetish.

I want to suck on her toes.

It's the heels.

Genitalia slaughter is not acceptable.

Muhammod married a 9 year old

post more

A 6 year old.

He fucked her when she was 9, since it was customary to wait 3 years with child brides.

Oh look, more Asian women cosplaying as Europeans...

Perhaps they should stop bleaching their skin. They lool like ghosts with their soulless Asian eyes and ghost bleached skin.

>I knew it, Muslims really aren't humans.

You're mentally retarded if you think asians cant naturally have non dark skin. Like extremely fucing mentally deficient.

>skin tight clothes
>open toe high heels
>posting tons of photos of herself online

Def not Muslim. Just an average looking woman who knows she isnt hot enough on her own to be instagram famous so she wears a hijab for attention since every sjw and weird fetish fag like OP will flock to her now.

Nah, she just adopted the towel because her husband forced her to.

lol, Malaysian muslims, bunch of rape babies that think they know the religion yet dont know a single verse

What a slut.

this is absolutely fake. that's not even how QURAN is spelt and that's not even how ayats are numbers. you must be a dotard supporter

Where can I find more pics of them? For reasons.

Would you take an Muslim sex slave and pump half a dozen kids into her?

>that's not even how QURAN is spelt
First, you can spell it however you want because these savages don't use the Roman alphabet. Second:
>spelt

That shit is definitly not in the quran, but 'koran" is just another name for the quran, thats not a fake name or anything

Arab women crave cock almost constantly

Because their men crave goat pussy.

I'm willing to bet that isn't even her baby.

pump a white baby into her

Most mid east countries would see her hanged for showing that much of her arms.

The fingers on her right hand look weird.

Plant a white baby bomb in her bunker.