AMEN

AMEN

Reminder that race threads come from Russian bots.

LaFayette, Alabama
"The racial makeup of the city was 68.8% Black or African American, 29.3% White"

"There were 1,129 households out of which 23.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 29.6% were married couples living together, 30.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.7% were non-families. "
kek

I wonder who behind dis poasd :DDDDDD

doesn't the end result still breed white people out of existence?

Can I get an AMEN?

I think its just a joke that the black men aren't the ones doing it

>white men willingly fucking nigger women

disgusting

What good is a big dick if you can't provide a stable family for your women? Dick size is just one part of the equation and not the biggest part dumbass nigger lover

Sigh, another racist white man on his blackposting/cuckposting tirade.

Go fucking blow your brains out, faggot

Two faggots falling for racebait.

this kills the cuck

Maybe some Finnish subhuman faggots.

Niggers dont have balls

what kind of autist fagglet do you have to be to create such an ''info''-image

you are no better, than the ''black'' niggercuckfaggot who creates the 'umad whiteboi threads

This.

>746715311
oh my fucking gawd
ultra kek^88

A-Am I white or black?

Thanks.

sage

Cucks know their fantasies are not real. Showing them the truth doesn't mean anything.

Cucks thrive on feeling sexually humiliated, which must be one of the most disgusting things imaginable.

The best thing we can do is make Sup Forums a hostile place for them. Fill their threads up with Shitted, or similar pictures. It won't take long before they go elsewhere.

The problem is that we need to attack ALL of the cuck threads. When a cuck posts pictures of his wife/sister/cousin and asks what you want to do to them, post a shitted picture. Fill their threads with shit.

boo

Nigger sage nigger sage nigger sage nigger sage nigger sage nigger

White guys could easily get black girls if they wanted but black girls are shit tier.

No, then you're just attacking blacks. BAKED or pic related:

niggers smell bad only skanks wanna bang'em

no they're pretty awesome

GO HOME RUSSIA YOU'RE DRUNK

OK, I don't get the connection between posting shitted pictures and your Nazi picture. Please explain.

sauce?

Sorry, I don't have it. I found it here on Sup Forums in an anti-cuck thread.

There aren't enough anti-cuck threads these days...

Whites chose to let their women be sexually free and objectified them to the point where being a slut and sexually adventurous is glorified. They did this to satisfy their primal urges thinking it would be creating the perfect rape culture "Utopia" for them. However they didn't account for women discovering BBC and the sexual prowess of non-white males in their bid to promote this promiscuity and degeneracy. This lead to women leaving white men altogether, thus their plan backfired horribly.

oh nice set dude.

im not even gay

What a load of bullshit.

beaner brown
common race identity crisis of latin american men

now show penis pump, gay boi

But I'm Greek.

LMAO nice fake dick

hey, we need to keep feeding these russian trolls, ever notice it takes OP in these threads 3 minutes to reply? russian internet is slow and shit.

Diamonds

The fake dick is the latest cuck craze.

It's the cucks posting this shit. Maybe some are Russian, probably some are.

No, there are more white people than ever before.
Jews and traitorous globalists just import nonwhites that stay separated from white people.
There is almost no mixing, and most of the already small mixing is commited by white dudes