en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Norden Mexiko
>kein Argentinien und Süd-Brasil
Was

HAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM

80% of Dutch is genetically Germanic. I know I am.

You see that pic OP....
That pic shows that the British Isles are a part of Germania...
Sorry to burst your bubble matey but us Brits are Germanic too - well at least some of us, the Celtics aren't so...

>germany
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cucks

That was 1500 years ago however, lots of inbreeding since. You need replenished germanic and viking immigrants

Yea but London is the epicenter of Rothschild domination

>Germanistan

Shouldn't inbreeding keep your genes even more pure?

>Italistan

Slovenians are the last true Germanics left. Yes "Germans" used to be Germanic but they are all mixed mongrels by now.

I can˙t go to Italy anymore without a nigger trying to sell me something on the streets

you had roaches since right after WW2. My grandpa used to work with Krupp and visited a lot. He predicted that they would be your downfall

So you're saying that true Germans are descendants of Danubian Neolithic farmers and not Scandinavian cromagnids?

>includes ireland

Hello fellow Germans, how will we ruin Europe today?

Try to go to Munich or any big German city

Daily reminder Germany got BTFO twice by Anglos.

>proud of being snownigger
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Delude yourself if you must, but you can't escape. You are Ivan forever.

Germanics are a shit race.
Anglo-Celtic master race here. Created and formed modern civilisations; you may call us God.

by tolerating the english near our coasts for another day

Anglo-Celt-Gallian-Germanic-Nordic-Slavic Alliance When

hello

By the time I saw the thread title I already knew the thread was going to be full of shit flinging, I wasn't wrong, it happens all the time. Why tho?

Daily reminder that Anglos come from a region of Germany and you basically attacked your closest brothers

Is Erdogan of the same racial stock as Adolf Hitler?

Was Adolf Hitler the descendent of Danubian Neolithic Farmers who migrated to the Danube River Valley from Anatolia 10,000 years ago?

>Everything is Germany's fault; it's totally not because the French
>Brits can't handle the banter

>unironically liking modern day Germans
get out of my country, traitor

Shouldn't have taken Poland then mate.

Adolf is Alpine and Erdogan is Dinarid which are racial stocks closely related to eachother

Shouldn't have given Danzig to Polish suzerainity

Wasn't the Poles gonna give you Danzig back when they had finished building that other port city?

>left photoshopped to look more like right
>right photoshopped to look more like left
zozzle i love this maymay

Croatia we are not like you. Reeee reeeeeeeeeeeee turk rape baby stay away!

they didn't bring this completely on themselves, they are a big American base after WWII, what did you expect? we aren't much different either even though they went through a much harsher denazification

deus vult when?

Hahahaha whatever, you are just a mountain serb

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec_0N6nFCk

Do you like this song?

Guys we must unite and defeat the Islamic hordes, once we got that done then we can fight internally again ok.

My family was from Germany 300 years go.

Can I join?

plus, from mother side.

What is the rest?

Take that back you shitskin loser! Germany is an Islamic state

>proud of being nigger nigger - nigger

hol up hol up hol up HOL UP NIGGA I SAID HOL UP

>The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century. They comprised people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe

Why us Sup Forums so retarded?

Top kek mate. I hope you're ready to give our clay back once we get our new president tomorrow.

Maybe if you didn't cause WW1 we wouldn't have had to.

Are the ancestors of these two races the true Aryans who constructed the world's first temple in 10,000 BC at Göbekli Tepe, who domesticated the first cows in the region surrounding the Taurus mountains in Anatolia, and who invented farming during the Neolithic?

You know, just normal immigration from other groups in Europe such as Jews, Gallians/Southern Europeans, Slav's, etc. Al thoug the nazi's killed off most Jews (we had like 160.000 in ww2, on a population of about 10 million. ) and of course some modern immigrants from africa, turkey, and other shitholes that is pushed unto os.

Mate, don't fall for turkish memes

Englishmen are Germanic people

I have yet to see Italians go full cuck on the refugee welcome bullshit, while I've seen plenty of Germans do it.
Plus don't forget who forced us with sanctions to pick up all the niggers from Libya.

Hail ad bless Germania forever and ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BdSekxzy0
youtube.com/watch?v=FKFpCoTYJ0c
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
youtube.com/watch?v=bPs95oqSNto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

I would love to be your Colony.

Are you fucking memeing me?

The Germans turned what was a regional dispute into a full blown war.

Germany turned a regional dispute into a full blown war.

BLUT
L
U
T
UND EISEN

tod dem ewigen jodn (und allem die den teufel ehren)

You live in the Germanic part?

My brother-in-tracksuit, not only are we the same but 30 million Germanics are our people as well. Entire Austria, entire East Germany.

>If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth -Winston "We need to import Arabs for wifebreeding" Cuckhill

Everyone in Europe wanted war lol. You were just butthurt that Germany was industrializing much faster then you were and that there population was sprouting, not to forget the German economy was btfo'ing the English one.

At the start of WW1 everyone thought it would only last a few weeks, everyone was ready for it, everyone wanted it, the regional dispute was just an excuse. Not to mention France, who wanted desperate revenge for 1871.

>YFW The Dutch and Germans think they are "Germanic"

Meanwhile in reality

>anaryan cromagnids detected

Old German is much easier to read for Dutch then New german

Sigh. I live in the center of the country but at least a part of my family is Austrian. My grandma used to speak german.

I am blonde but with brown eyes. My brother is blonde with blue eyes.

the inner mechanisations of the slavic mind at work here. the eternal slav longs for a master.

>Implying a single Germanic lives there.

Is it really?
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

> mfw a fucking cucknadian streetshitter thinks he can post in a germanic thread

You're just mad Germany spawned much of whats wrong with the world today.

London bringing up the rest having spawned the banking elite.

>Dutch thinks he's Germanic
TOP KEK

>arab pretending to be German: the thread

Only English, not all brits.

It says Irish and Estonian too are germanic, the map is just plain retarded

>Anglo-Saxons

Fuck off. I would love to have an independent state but look at how tiny we are. Even if we have no official master we are EU´s little bitch.

At least back in Austria empire we knew who called the shots and we were not getting fucked over.

He's actually claiming he's not German.

English are celtic, not germanic.

I'm Frisian and there's a lot of similarity to Frisian language, less to Dutch.

>t-trust me lad we were trustworthy banker OH NO SHUT IT DOWN GUY

can i come

sure

They are, just like the French as well. Why are you so retarded?

Pennsilfaanideitsch, hier.

D-do they ever teach you about your colonial heritage? I deliver Amazon packages and in some counties you can still hear the mudderschprooch in shops and bars.

Is this where I can pick up my German rape-wife?

Only after I pick up my Russian rape wife

The Dutch are 70% Germanic, 10% Anglo, 5% Gallian and 15% Nordic.

This does not mean that 100% of our population is Dutch. I regard the other 15% of non-white people that live here not as Dutch citizens so I don't count them in the above.

>Modern Germanic peoples include the Afrikaners, Austrians, Danes, Dutch, English, Flemish, Frisians, Germans, Icelanders, Lowland Scots, Norwegians, Swedes and others (including diaspora populations, such as most European Americans).

Why are we fighting amongst ourselves anyways? Don't we have a shitskin invasion to deal with?

I thought this was Sup Forums not /cuck/
you can have your cuck wife exchange on /soc/ filthy degenerates

this thread is filled with anglos

disgusting desu

Best Europe?

Shitskin sowing division!

There aren't any Anglos in the Lowlands. Anglos and Nordics are Germanic too. And the south Rhenish lands are barely Gallic.

Irish are celts, estis are finno ugric, why are you so retarded?

Sorry Hans, no Natashas for you. You can have an Aisha instead.