Advantages of losing an eye thread: I'll start off with mine

Advantages of losing an eye thread: I'll start off with mine.
>You get to wear a badass eye patch which will make you seem awesome.

Anons may continue to post their suggestions.

I know a guy who wears an eyepath all the time, yes his eye is perma damaged. It is not badass. It's fucking stupid

Don't have to spend money on spectacles, just get a monocle which is awesomer.

>Arr I'm a pirate!

Extra fuck hole

I think that the scariest part about losing an eye is that you're only one more eye away from total blindness. Once you're blind, life is over.

You can 'accidentally' grab a tit and it's no biggie because muh depth perception.

I can wear an eyepatch and pretend I lost an eye. Your move

yea idk. an eye patch might seem badass, but I feel like in the long run it will just put people off from you.

eyes are one of the most important visual appeals when it comes to gauging how attractive a face is. If you're missing one, once the novelty wears off I think people won't like it very much (subconsciously).

just my $0.02 though

I imagine you won’t be able to get a driver license with only one eye.

This user knows his shit. Give us more one-eye'd tips, I might throw on an eyepatch next time I'm downtown and claim I was getting surgery.

Yeah that makes sense. Cause the excuse would be you were just miming grabbing her tits and misjudged the distance.
Dumb fucking asshole

scare kids with the empty eye socket
one day there will be cybernetic replacements hopefully

If I lost an eye, I wouldn't cover it. I'd just go around scaring my students

Can you wink a faggot off using your eye socket?

every girl is now 2D

you turn me on

brilliant way of looking at it

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You can see half-chads

Get a digital eye that flashes infra red so you can see in the dark

wtf

I like having depth perception, though.