So what is your take on these un-American acts that is protesting during the anthem?

So what is your take on these un-American acts that is protesting during the anthem?

It's an autistic attention grab that everyone is getting in on.

Basically yeah, hell I am even trying to ride it just because I really hate football fags.
Seeing people from Baltimore burn ravens jerseys got my dick hard. These dumb, criminal, niggers are worshiped as gods among men and seeing them taken down a peg is really satisfying. I hate football, niggers, and niggers who watch football. Nothing would make me happier than from the NFL to die.
It won't happen, but maybe the owners will put their foot down and make the players follow a strict code of conduct.

>America was founded by protesters
>protesting is un-American
ayy lmao

I'm not even american and i think it's retarded. If you have a problem with the president then air your views. Disrespecting an anthem, flag, etc. is disrespecting the nation like an ungratefull brat. Which is really fucking funny coming from millionair football stars.

I feel the absolute same way, but I bet this shit will just blow over and those same jersey burners will be out buying new jerseys of the same team a year later.

Protesting the national anthem is free speech. It is difficult to be more American than that.

test

Veteran here... nothing un-American about protesting, even during the anthem.

Inb4 somebody tells you that you're not a real veteran because you dont agree with their dipshit views.

Absolute bullshit.
Disrespecting the entire country because of imaginary "racist cops" then claiming protection to protest from the same constitution they just disrespected.

I love the hypocrisy in the whole thing, millionaire black athletes "kneeling in solidarity with the black community" like their lives as professional athletes are sooooo terrible because of discrimination. If these people really gave a damn they would use some of their money or position to help black communities be less gangster filled shitholes and therefore less likely to get gunned down by police.

Because people dumb enough to religiously watch professional sports are not being further distracted while God knows what else is actually happening in out government. Distract the masses with mindless expensive games... sounds like Rome.

now*** not not

Replace the racist national anthem with FBI crime statistics

Vet here as well. I agree. I support the 1st

our** not out

You people are idiots.
>muh flag
>muh anthem
>muh military

KEK

What kind of nilist land do you live in

I don't consider it disrespectful. Soldier fight and die not for you to suck your country's dick but rather so you can speak freely and maintain your level of rights. You fight to have the choice to make decision for better or for worse. If you see an issue with the country such as a re-growing racial divide or tension and you choose to sit then so be it. You could even say "I respect the soldiers but.. I'm sitting because of this." They can be mutually exclusive events. So I consider anyone who sits or stands just as American.

Also, a lot of other free countries don't play the anthem at sporting events, others don't make you stand every day in school for it either. That's a very American thing outside of you know.. communist countries. So for what it's worth I think no less of any football player who wishes to do that. I'm about to become a half black doctor and let me tell you this... patients give me a lot of disrespect, question my ability and all kinds of stuff. Some say I'm lying or will refuse treatment in favor of staff of a different race. You can make a lot of money or be poised to make a lot of money and still see issues in the country anyway.

Now, as per contract of employment the NFL is to not take political stance given the nature of how the business runs. So you have to decide whether standing for the anthem or sitting is political (both might be) or if the anthem should even be included in the sporting event. That would be the bigger question and the league should behave accordingly if we go by how it runs as a business. I see the anthem at sporting events as a political statement of choosing a political side/nationalism and see it as a pointless thing at a sporting event that just ties politics into things. I think it's a dead tradition but that's an opinion with two sides to it. So, yeah. I don't care what the players want to do. I want to see them clarify if the anthem is deemed political or not so the NFL can review their papers.

All things that mean something unlike your pathetic life. Its okay to be jealous user.

Reality.

I don't really give a fuck, it's their right. That said I think the league, sponsor companies, and the teams/organizations should be taking action against it.

In the end I hope that professional athletes will end up getting paid what they're actually worth instead of the outrageous amounts they're getting at the moment. If you play a game for a living you don't deserve more than a teacher.

People have been burning flags, disrespecting politicians, and sitting out of anthems/pledges for a long time. Shit even in elementary there were kids who refused to do the pledge of allegiance.

We only care now because it's racial.

isnt america all about freedom? then its actually a very american thing to do. patriotic zealot detected. fuck off, fag.

If these athletes really wanted yo make a difference they would use their positions to advocate violence against the police and their families in retaliation for instances of police brutality.

>America was founded by protesters who wanted liberty and relief from tyranny
>protesting the national anthem because niggers are lawless is the same thing

No it isn't. Standing for the anthem, for example, is more American than that.

Naw. It's blatant disrespect and the players should be penalized every single time until they can no longer afford it and are fired. Simple math.

Not a real veteran
A real veteran

You have to think about productivity, skill level etc. Based on production they deserve a high salary because they have a level of proficiency at something others don't have.

Example:

You can treat a brain tumor. But you probably won't be very good at it. A neurosurgeon can play basketball but probably not as well as an NBA player. Both are highly specialized skills at the end of the day and the demand for them for entertainment or utilitarian values sets their worth. A teacher doesn't have as much "training" as a ball player relative to their field nor as much competition.

I don't know why people bring up rights on this issue. This has nothing to do with rights. The right of free speech protects you from the government punishing you. It doesn't protect you from criticism, and criticism doesn't mean someone is trying to take away any rights. It also doesn't protect you from being able to say or do whatever you want wherever you want. For example, while we may see a football game as some kind of public event, those guys in uniform are essentially at the office. Therefore they will act according to the rules the owners set forth or they will simply not work there anymore. Free speech doesn't apply. If you want to test that, when you go into work on Monday take a knee in the lobby and start screaming about how oppressed you are.

>I want everyone in this debate to automatically discount my statement, "lawless niggers"

it's their American right to protest if if you don't agree with it. It's the same thing when neo-nazis protests. You don't have to like what they protest about, but in our country it's their right.

The NFL doesn't seem to mind. Rhe only people who are butthurt are white trash like you. I doubt the league will set fines to make poor white trash happy.

none of this would have been an issue if the media ignored it

Also consider how many world-class basketball players there are, versus how many people could teach elementary school level. Orders of magnitude of difference.

>everyone on Sup Forums is politically correct

its reality ... they have always been "unamerican" as you put it , I think they are very american but unpatriotic. We have to come to terms that people born hear do not necessiairly stand for the constution, some foreigners are more american than americans interms in the belief and understand of the consistution.

So this is reality , the standing behind the curtain many of us can know see what we have known we are surrounded by many shitters. Doesnt really change daily life but the NFL is going to need to thread this needle.

But they are getting paid what they're worth. The NFL is a multi billion dollar industry, with only a limited number of capable workers available. It's the most popular professional league in America, and Sunday night games are regularly the most watched TV programs each week.

>Not a real veteran

Feb 2000 - Feb 2005, US Army, 97B... You're free to believe what you wish, but in this case, you are wrong.

>you have to be politically correct to make a real argument

Do you have a right to protest at work, and your employer must let you keep your job?
Do people have a right to say, 'hey, you're protesting the fucking national anthem, you fucking shit"?

Literally who cares. You Americunts and your fucking ceremonies. It's a song. Get over it.

Yeah and if they start firing players, they'll quickly find that the replacements are terrible. Marshawn Lynch he very good, a his backup is considerably less.

97B? So you didn't do anything actually useful?

ITT

I think this user hit the nail on the head
No one gives a shit about black lives
This is just libtards throwing an anti-Trump fit

Active fag here. Though it is your right to protest, it still makes you a disrespectful cunt.

Criticism is acceptable. In my response I never once said it shields you from criticism. The argument from many who criticize do so on the premise of rights. It's that simple.

Now, a president should never call someone exercising a right a son of a bitch if it is within moral reasoning. Also, I covered the business portion on my answer and sought to address that because I see the NFL non political portion as the central issue here and aid I wanted clarification on if the anthem is deemed political or not to see how to handle this.

It's almost as if you read half of my response and missed a lot of details.

Reasonable discourse on Sup Forums about racial issues.

They protested it because of America's gigantic police brutality problem that dwarfs every other developed country in the world's by several magnitudes

Yes you have a nigger problem but you also have a police problem, you're police might as well not even exist for all the help they are

Also ITT

Interesting way to show that you don't know anything about the MOS.

Exactly. That boiled down to the competition bit I mentioned.

I don't believe veterans are so retarded that they would say a functional retard earning 20 million a year to play a game is defensible when he rejects the national anthem because people in the hood like to rob and steal and get caught
Then again, I have heard that the standards are low to get in the military... John Kerry said so.

Good point. I'm doing a review of pathophysiology of certain neurological issues. I'll get back to that and leave the reasonable discourse to Sup Forums.

Bend the knee to America, like the rest of your leftest plebeians.

the difference is that the NFL is in the public spotlight and if the NFL btfo's the protesters that only martyrs their movement.

And unions generally allow organized protests while simultaneously keeping their jobs.

And yes it's constitutionally protected for you to say that

What's un-American about being disrespectful? That's about the most American thing I can imagine, judging by the way you lot act when overseas.

If it's nothing, they should stand.

Oh yeah you intelligence POGs sure did a lot these past few wars. Always accurate info, never fucked things up. Go fuck yourself.

It's been going on since before this president, you're a babbling moron looking to puff yourself up at the expense of others.

The bit you're missing is that we support people exercising their rights. I don't have to agree with what you say or why you say it, but I did defend your right to say it.

Right, but they don't want to. They want to raise awareness of their pet issue, and they know you dipshits will get triggered by not standing for the fucking singalong.

Never been here, only seen it on t.v. and in movies?

>if it doesn't happen to you then you can't care about it
>excuse me while I rant about this thing I saw on tv

No one has a right to stage political protests at work.

no one does care and no one should care go die in the military idgaf

So in other words, THEY see it as a big deal, but we're dumb to agree. Okay, libtard.

>Do you have a right to protest at work, and your employer must let you keep your job?

No. If rights of speech speech, protest, etc. applied everywhere always, then we would just have anarchy.

Yes they have the right to do it. Just like millions of fans have the right to get pissed off bu their childish moronic act. Just like people have the right to stop watching or buying tickets to games. Jut like the owners have the right to fire them for their dumbfuck "protest".

I'm a Nielsen member, I have all my tvs tuned to the games where they kneel to artificially increase the views the games get.

Hey man, you can spout whatever misguided and wrong shit you want... I bled for you to have that right, and I'd do it again.

No, they don't think it's a big deal, but they know you do. So they kneel because they know it'll piss you off. Jesus you people are dumb. They're just irl trolls and you don't see that for some reason.

> Peaceful protesting is unamerican
I didnt realize America was some kind of facist hellhole

>Yes they have the right to do it.

>Jut like the owners have the right to fire them for their dumbfuck "protest".

Yes, but this is like saying you have the right to murder but the cops have the right to arrest you for it.

>Just like people have the right to stop watching or buying tickets to games.

Hasn't happened, though.

>Jut like the owners have the right to fire them for their dumbfuck "protest"

Hasn't happened, though.

You didn't bleed for shit. Assuming you're even telling the truth, you served in fucking intelligence. You didn't do shit for me, or anyone else.

The funniest part of the whole issue was when senators and congressmen started posting pictures of people like MLK kneeling in prayer and made this about Trump being against kneeling as a posture. That's when I knew we had reached maximum retard.

No, they still have their 1st Amendment rights. Nobody has the right to being employed, and exercising your rights might get you fired, but you still have your rights.

"I'm a veteran, and my friends died so niggers could kneel in disrespect of the flag."
"It's no big deal what they're doing, no one should have an opinion."
Jesus

As I said, that's a great way to prove you don't know what the MOS entails.

>facist

>only seen it on t.v. and in movies?

You mean "the news"? And "statistics"?
Oh wait facts and statistics are fake now aren't they

Prove you served. Also, I know what the MOS entails and it's not that impressive. You're better than some POGs maybe but you don't get to claim you're some badass.

Go watch nascar instead, dumb bitch.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes and they are the worst cop killers no wonder why they get beaten up

Did I say any of that you fucking idiot? I don't even agree with their message, I'm just amazed that you people fall for their bait every single time.

ITT

Cops deserve to be targeted for killings. They've had it coming for decades

But that's the whole fucking ballgame. No one says don't protest outside the ballpark. It just pisses people off to see a pastime, something apolitical, turned into yet another divisive, shitty, let's watch liberals lecture us moment.

According to your response it's clear you are illiterate.

Go back to Africa if you don't like them arresting you so much, criminal

So yes, you've never been here.

American police are criminals themselves, what do you expect's going to happen when you send a bunch of criminals with badges after street criminals, it's just a never ending cycle

>Cops deserve to be targeted for killings.