Christianity is a disease, a fucking disease that destroys everything it touches...

Christianity is a disease, a fucking disease that destroys everything it touches. How can it be destroyed once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/when-the-state-gets-between-kids-and-parents-3-radically-different-perspectives/374954/
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancer can never die

Freedom of speech, separation of church and state, and scientific advancement.

every time

Another genocide which solves nothing. Become a hardcore Levayan Satanist and make them all your slaves.

Lots of gay sex

>implying the Christian Dark Ages had Egyptian-level technology
>implying technological progress halted during the Christian Dark Ages
>blaming the setback of an empire being destroyed on what replaced that empire

>itt: edgy autistic atheists blame Christianity for everything
>mfw: religion is a GOOD thing, but as with any ideology, extremism is the BAD thing.
>mfw: you edgelord faggots still can't comprehend the difference between religion and extremist viewpoints, yet still feel you're intelligent enough to vote

Cant we just outlaw religion? Maybe not in america but in europe?

Religion is okay. Humanity's impulse to control, manipulate, and use brutal force to brainwash them into believing in their god is the problem. I don't care if you believe in god and want to practice your beliefs. But the instant that you try to force the public to abide by your beliefs, then you can take your crosses and your Quran and shove them right up your fucking ass.

Separation of church and state, cunts.

This.

>mfw religion enables extremism by promoting faith as a virtue and discouraging criticism of sincerely held beliefs
There is nothing good that religion does that cannot be replaced by a secular equivalent.

>religion is a good thing

do you faggots even telepathy?

>religion is a GOOD thing,
nice bait but religious fanatism was and will always be the number one issue hindering us from progression

>There is nothing good that religion does that cannot be replaced by a secular equivalent.
provide hope

That's counter-productive. It's better to let it be legal and slowly die out naturally.

Get ready for the drop from the Muslim dark ages...

>religion and extremism is different.

That's basically retarded. Religion creates extremism, without religion you wouldnt have extremism. What would you crissde against without christianity? Cookies!?

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=7upgaUAcjbc

I'm an atheist but I'd still be on the streets and on heroin if not dead in the gutter if not for christian charity and goodwill.

Outlaw religion in Europe? That would be Islamophobic.

>provide hope
implying hope is actually useful and not someting to raise despair

Hope in what? An afterlife where you either spend eternity suffering or spend it worshiping the entity that allows the former?

You don't need religion to have hope in the things of this world.

Christianity is the only way to the tarriment of victory, and is the only victory to be had.

Just give into depravity, then. No one is stopping you.

not saying that i don't agree with you, but that graph is retarded

Pretty much this.

The Romans knew about the steam engine but thought it a fun little side gag, not the revolutionary labor savor it could be. It was just the next step culturally

>implying this was worse than the hyperwar

>tarriment
wut?

Judeo-Christian values combined with secular ideas make the west what it is.
I'm an atheist and i can appreciate the fact that chrisianity has stopped being a simple way to oppress the masses and started being the source of charity and peace.

Also your graph is retarded.

If there were no christianity there would be hordes of poor heathens fucking raping and generally not giving a shit about anything or anyone because they are poor as fuck monkeys.

you should be so lucky as to have religion to keep the hordes at bay while you fap to trannies and cuck your fat faggot selves.

This is the most unscientific chart I have ever seen. How does it measure "scientific advancement"?

Those things can be done without barbaric idiots telling you about some guy dying on a stick

>i like to read bad ripoffs of aleister crowley and ayn rand written by a lion tamer

You miss the entire point, that jesus died for your sins and all you have to do is ask for forgiveness.
It allows people to process their faults and vices, while making way for emotional healing which wouldve prevented them from doing wrong in the first place, fucking spirit/mind/brain-let.

Regardless it was people who believe in that stuff that helped me turn my life around.

>Judeo-Christian values combined with secular ideas make the west what it is.
Secular ideas fixing the broken "Judeo-Christian" values made the west what it is.
>I'm an atheist and i can appreciate the fact that chrisianity has stopped being a simple way to oppress the masses and started being the source of charity and peace.
Tell that to the children who are still taken away from their homes and abused in the name of Christianity, with the full knowledge and consent of their parents.

/thread

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Came for this

Prove that Christianity improves shit! Under every category Christianity makes life worse, not better.

You should realize that atheism is the minority in every country worldwide.

Christianity > Paganism
Christianity = Civilisation

How could you not understand his simple as fuck post?

God is dead, faggot.

The same thing is being done in the name of secular society and non-religiosity. don't throw the baby out with the bath water, you imbecile.

take a sociology/history class you piece of garbage.

"""""
Atheists are probably more intelligent than religious people because they benefit from many social conditions that happen to be correlated with loss of religious belief. When one looks at this phenomenon from the point of view of comparisons between countries, it is not hard to figure out possible reasons that more intelligent countries have more atheists as Richard Lynn (2009) reported.

Here are some. Highly religious countries (Barber, 2012):

Are poorer.
They are less urbanized.
Have lower levels of education.
They have less exposure to electronic media that increase intelligence (Barber, 2006).
Experience a heavier load of infectious diseases that impair brain function.
Suffer more from low birth weights.
Have worse child nutrition.
Do a poor job of controlling environmental pollutants such as lead that reduce IQ.

By converting to Islam and joining the Jihad against the Crusaders.

Allah is the greatest.

OP what are the units on the y-axis?

is it units of BULLSHIT??

Prove that under every category Christianity makes life worse, not better, faggot.

>Japan

A growing minority in Western countries, where freedom of speech thrives.

His graph makes perfect sense aside from the unblemished Mu authoritarian state, only a space time travel device could illustrate the society derived of that era though is not yet conceivable by any of those of the current populace. This is a fact known repeatedly taught in the Bible Codex.

Jesus didn't even exist! There is no proof that he even lived in the first place.

Because it's bullshit?

Mental disorders, malnutrition and hard drugs create extremists. Religion, like everything, just exists.

People wouldn't give a shit about other peoples beliefs if it werent for the fact that religion and politics intertwine literally all the fucking time. That's the issue. Until humanity learns to deal with the cruel harsh reality that not everyone is a fucking drone programmed to believe in the same shit they do (which will never happen, by the way) then we will never have religious peace and freedom. Religion is much more powerful than people think it is.

Bubonic plague and constant viking raids contributed alot to the dark ages as well

Top perceptive post.

There's nothing on the y axis... How do you measure that?

We are not in dark ages now, so use proper graphs.

youre right, Jesus is a metaphor you goddamn retard. Anansi he spider didnt fucking talk to turtles and fly on birds backs, but children understand the stories and apply them to their lives. Are you more than retarded? or are you autistic? its a fucking metaphor, most stories are since they dont encapsulate the whole truth.

a bunch of pseudointellectuals we have here.

CHEKT

>Christianity > Paganism
Except Cristianity caused the middleages and the roman Empire was pagan too

>Jesus didn't even exist! There is no proof that he even lived in the first place.
I guess Socrates never existed.
I guess Confucius never existed.
I guess literally everybody in the ancient world never existed
Because we know about them in the same way that we know about Jesus.

Fuckit, let's all just cherry pick history. The ancient world never existed. Human society began in 1914.

Prove me wrong bitch. You can't. You lose, I win.

>The same thing is being done in the name of secular society and non-religiosity
What? Where?
>don't throw the baby out with the bath water, you imbecile.
Christianity provides nothing that you can't get from secular replacements.
>take a sociology/history class you piece of garbage.
What does your list have to do with anything?

Giordano Bruno begs to differ.

Look up who he was and what the Vatican did to him, and what the people did to piss off the Vatican in response.

>mental illness is a good thing

Get back to watching movies and tv, it's what you do best.

I think you meant "bubonic plague and Mongol hordes."

kill them all

all religions are cancer even atheism

By your logic the world began only 3 thousand years ago.

There is no proof Jesus existed. However there is proof Socrates, Confucius etc existed.

That is the real difference.

"but but but the bible says he lived"

Guess that means Bilbo Baggins was real cause he was in a book too.

Also not the person you responded to.

do some research before you make dumbass claims you child.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/when-the-state-gets-between-kids-and-parents-3-radically-different-perspectives/374954/

Christianity provides a framework. Youre just mad at whatever connotations youve maid, and upset with the morons, as there are with any system, who take it too far in their own direction.

The list says that poorer countries use theology as their government because their governments are inept.
You can thank me later, brainlet.

Atheist literally means non religious retard

Atheism is the absence of religion faggot.

Could be VS what is going on. Many smaller local religious organizations make up where society and the government falls those in need of help. So if you think Atheist COULD do that, PROVE IT. Otherwise you are blowing smoke up our asses.

>inb4 what about the mega churches that have millions of dollars

Of course those people are degenerate. Like most large scale non-profit establishments.

This. And it's already happening.

It objectively isn't.

>caused the middle ages
>roman empire was pagan
Are you outright disabled? Christianity was literally the official religion of the Emoire when the Empire was at its peak.

Also, the middle ages weren't "caused". They just happened. It's just a passage of time that occured, you fucking imbecile. Not to mention the Catholic Church was the only place that wasn't "dark" during the "Dark Ages". See: Irish monks preserving Latin almost single-handedly.

Human Society Began in 1773 actually and was quickly dealt with by the ectoplasmid interdimensional channel opened by inexperienced heirophants via the gateway of Solomon in a common quest for eternal youth.

>be me
>greekfag
>feel quite proud
>not so much of the modern version though
Get some tits

QFT

Suck a mountain goat's dick.

Really? REALLY!?

Loss of scientific achievements, loss of educational access, discrimination against women, descrimination against gays, pollution, poverty, I could go on and on here buddy. The bible has some of the most violent vile garbage written by man in it.

Did you know in America since 2000, over 200k underage kids were legally married in the US under the age of consent for all the states.

In a special case with Judicial Consent a girl of 10 was married.

And the majority of the kids married were Christian.

Proof that Christianity supports paedophilia.

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

>inb4 hurr durr didn't read but that is not true
>inb4 hurr durr frontline is not viable source
>inb4 hurr durr judicial consent, not in my state nigga

All the excuses guaranteed.

Communism will

Obvious bait.

Are you underestimating what Islam is going to do?

>do some research before you make dumbass claims you child.
What dumbass claim have I made?
>theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/when-the-state-gets-between-kids-and-parents-3-radically-different-perspectives/374954/
This is so absurdly different from the case of Christian camps abusing children with consent from the parents that it's laughable you would bring it up.
>Christianity provides a framework.
A fundamentally broken one that isn't needed.
>Youre just mad at whatever connotations youve maid, and upset with the morons, as there are with any system, who take it too far in their own direction.
No, I have a problem with it at a core level. Moderate and even liberal religion enable and promote radicalized religion.
>The list says that poorer countries use theology as their government because their governments are inept.
How do you figure? Even if that were the case, how does that even matter?
>You can thank me later, brainlet.
Try again.

That's like saying "without feminism we wouldn't have a gender pay gap".

Religion shouldn't be there to make you a fanatic that shoves his symbol of faith into other peoples' face. To me it's means to become a better person and to have something to turn to when I need to deal with stressful situations.

>It objectively isn't.
Prove it. Objectively.

>the bible says he lived
No. Tacitus says he lived. The noted Roman historian. Josephus says he lived.

Jesus existence is not up for debate, only his divinity is.

>As a greekfag,
A = not,
Theos = god

>implying there is a problem with this at all
Stop trying to force your morality unto others. Doing this is exactly what makes people hate religious people

>Prove a negative
Burden of proof is on you. Imbecile.

(You)
Theism of course, religious

Suck a capybara's ass.

>not reading what was said fully
>implying I am supporting religions

Son go to bed, the adults are talking.

Actually, most modern historians will agree that Jesus as a person most likely did exist; whether or not he was the son of God, however, remains to be seen....

But these fuckers destroying the world believe hes real. They'll die gor essentially a cartoon character.

True, true, negatives can't be proven

Implying it wasn't the fall of the roman empire and establishment of feudalism that actually destroyed technological advancements and slowed progress