Why do so many people fight like bitches?

Why do so many people fight like bitches?

bumping

Saged.

Many people are cowards in fights.

What's the point of fighting if you're scared of getting hit like these two obviously were?

Trying to look tough and "be a man"

Most people don't even know the basics of fighting.

They'd have looked better if they had walked away.

Tbh, I never fight but if someone comes up to me:
>de-escalate
>walk away
>try apologizing
>it fails
>watch their shoulder to see which arm they will swing with
>duck
>kick in stomach with my steel toed boots
>takedown
>kick or hit three times
>walk off

Ikr? Pathetic. And so many faggots, regardless of gender/race will fight in groups because 1 on 1, they would get fucked up in a fight.

My gf is Austrian and got beat up by 5 blonde bitches and one boy, over her hairstyle.

>regardless of gender/race
>Mostly niggers

there is no right or wrong way.

there is only winning or losing.

Because millenials have soft values

I know you're a little stormfag and all and that's cool and gay and whatever but many groups fights I have seen involved whites, blacks, girls, and mexicans.

I went to a Catholic school fir the rich.

Senior class brawl of 20 kids and some juniors broke out. Mostly white kids.

This. Race has nothing to do with it. I've seen white people, who were obsessed with fighting, insist on having at least three friends with them during any confrontation. But I suppose it's better than looking like the OP.

One senior kid (white, btw) went to his pickup truck, for a bat, to hit a junior (another white) while he was on the ground getting fucked up by a white and a mexican. The shit was so bad, a teacher got pushed onto the ground and his phone was broken.

that's what you get when you go for the swastika haircut.

She was goth and got bullied for having blue hair by some coalburner barbie sluts.

>Catholic school for the rich
>Expecting anything but majority white kids at that school

I'm not saying you're wrong user. I am saying that it's a well known fact that niggers cant and wont fight 1 on 1 unless the other person is in every sense of the word 'weaker' than they are.

Other races do it sure, but niggers have made a sport out of it. Now if we're talking personal examples here? I went to public schools in philadelphia. It was a game to not get jumped by the roaming crowd of niggers every trip home.

IRL: get knocked off by first punch, lay there crying

If you think you can plan a fight beforehand, you obviously never fought more than once in your life.

It's all anecdotal. I went to a white school where I literally learned nothing because the kids did nothing but either fight or talk about fighting. They were totally obsessed, despite the fact that none of them could punch their way through a wet paper bag. They never "fought" solo but always in gay groups.

That seems like a generalization to me. Most Tyrone, Jaquandon, and Jamals are cowards. Cowards fight in groups. Cowards will always fight in groups. Plus, many public school niggers as you put it, have gang affiliations and we already know how a gang member related fight goes down. In all honesty, if you look at girl fights, when is the last time you saw a fair, non-hair pulling 1v1 girl fight in Middle/High School?

I carry a spring whip baton. Who ever the fuck hits me for no reason is playing Russian Routlette.

fighting for the first time is scary and getting hurt even more so. you try to hurt the other but staying safe at the same time

It's b who gives a fuck. It's all shit

I don't get three things.

Why does literally every kid go "fight, fight, fight" when a fight is about to break out?

Two, who the fuck fights over a verbal conflict? It's just faggots talking shit, let it go.

And three, why do so many fuckers who can not fight without leaning back, Jamal-style or flinching get into fights, then fight like two chickens in a pit?

deserved it

>Two, who the fuck fights over a verbal conflict? It's just faggots talking shit, let it go.

People who realise they lost an argument can't cope with that fact.
They think winning the fight is gonna win them the argument. Neandertal thinking.

Also sometimes it's just nerve, when someone pisses you out so much you can't control it anymore.

Litteral fagget.

Because most people have not been trained or have experience in fighting.

That sucks. One time, this white kid, I'll never forget, last name was Snipes, called some mexican kid a beaner. This was like 6th grade in an alternative school.
>lrn2fastforward24hrs
>next morning
>we line up at 11:30 for bathroom
>teachers leave for office, emergency
>we are all alone
>all boys from 7 and 8th grade classes come to hallway.
>teachers are all in office
>we are like wat4fuk
>laraza.mp4
>my mexican friend Caleb gets from behind me and walks to the front of the line
>i can not make this shit up
>they (all the mexicans) all follow him to where Snipes is
>one kid goes near office to be a lookout
>he (Snipes) told the teachers to put him at the front or back because Caleb wanted to fight
>they did
>literally left us all unattended
>all we hear "what's up now, pinche mamon"
>he gets FUCKED. UP.
>they made sure not to get him on the ground
>The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up.mp3
>lookout signals kids and they all run back in class and walks off from the bathroom line.
>Snipes starts crying loudly when teacher gets back
>tfhappenedlook on her face
>"fuck you bitch, you let me get jumped"
>GO TO THE OFFICE
>did anyone see what happened to Snipes?!
>no one says anything because of the mexican uprising that just happened
>Caleb looks at me
>i look at him
>i laugh so fucking hard
>everyone is laughing now
>he got suspended for calling the teacher a bitch
>mfw

Only a faggot would say this

If you've ever been in a real fight maybe you'd be less keen for another

and Snipes walks off*

Top kek

Too many people have made it their mission to pacify society, because they want to brainwash that "violence is bad" or "fighting is bad".

The truth is that unnecessary violence or straight up murder is bad. Fighting has been for countless human histories been a way to test a man's skill and usefulness as a warrior and protector.

Now days, you see men slapping and shoving like a bunch of bitches on their mistral cycle.

That's not really pathetic, it's the entire reason society exists. Compared to an individual, multiple people are better at pretty much everything.

>mistral cycle

My bad, but the point was made regardless.

Agreed. Also, I've noticed that faggot school teachers are against any type of fighting, even when it's justified.

Because we live in a society where dealing with the problems other men impose you is frowned upon and where being able to fight isn't important anymore

We basically became pussified. Of course it's not the same everywhere. The general russian male population is generally better at fighting and sports because it's still strongly encouraged

Agreed with most of your comment, but I don't see how Russians are any tougher.

Because when you have a fight, about 3 seconds in you realise your 'skills' from watching movies don't work so you just spaz out and start swinging.
Also, people like me who get the red mist can't control themselves regardless of preparation, we just go like a viking beserker for 30 seconds before we collapse with a 100000 bpm heart rate.

Real fights, where there's no sucker punch look pathetic, but that's how it is.

Boys in school should fight one another.
It would give them life lessons and learn to be better to each other.
Respect is earned when it's known you can pull your own weight.

Then don't fuck with people in 2017. Anyone could be a well dressed manic.

I know a Tchetchene guy and a russian bodybuilder that both said it was in the culture to encourage men to chose between bodybuilding/wrestling/sambo

Maybe it's not the case anymore

Bodybuilding/wrestling/sambo/etc. *

Yes, but first you would have to change the current school system. The staff members have a stroke when the mildest of fights take place.

You're right.
We used to. Boys would fall out, it would escalate and be fuelled by shit-stirring from other people, it would end in a fight, one would win, one would lose. Generally the problem was solved and more often than not the two would become bros after. Whatever the problem was, it ended as soon as the fight did.

Now, there's people who would sue the school, the other kid's parents and fuck knows what else. Plus you'd probably have the loser come in with a knife the next day and stab you.
The world has changed too much since I was young and foolish. It really does seem to be on the decline.

That's because they're brainwashed and have pine cones in their asses.

Also, the whole concept of 'you beat me, I lost fair and square' seems to be something youngsters these days have no ability to deal with.
People can't even lose at a pvp video game without a load of excuses and accusations of cheating.

They'll never allow that again because of the 1 % of cases where one of the boys hit his head on the floor when he loses and die like shit, but I agree. Nowadays punish boys when all they did was defending themselves when attacked, the fuck is this garbage ?

It's a shame. I'm a manlet and my old Dad used to give me an almost proud look when some massive kid was brought round to my house by his parents to show what I'd done to their beloved Son.
Little guys like me could give free themselves of any hassle and guarantee smooth sailing through school by beating the shit out of the big mouthy kid.
Modern hobbits can never have these feels and that's sad.

What makes you think that? You might get suspended by the school or something, but the principle is still the same.

Definitely

They think they can have a one sided fight, and they quickly learn they can't.

bump

since man became relatively civilize there hasn't been a need to know how to fight so naturally man is afraid to fight and fights awkwardly.

except for american blacks :)

Because we haven't had a good war in ages. We have had some smaller wars through out the years, but not a major meat grinder that would force everyone to the field. Because of this we have gotten used comfortability surrounding us. We have become addicted to comfortability and just demand more of it and are afraid of things that take it away from us. In this climate a person has to more or less actually seek discomfort to really find himself in truly discomfortable situation. Nobody of course wants to do this since discomfort is not fun. which leads into the softening of mind and body, since only going through bad places, getting hurt and experiencing other discomforts can toughen up the person. Add in some toxic masculinity, which in here I only mean the Hollywood sold image that every man should pick up a fight to prove himself a man. And with this we have a cocktail of men who don't know how to fight, are afraid to get hurt when fighting (like OP's gif), cry to the cops once they pick a fight and get their asses kicked, and still do their best to pick up fights because Tom Cruise looked so fucking alpha in Jack Reacher. The end result looks awfully lot like the red shirt guy in OP's vid.

>if someone tries to fight me
>I apologize.. de-escalate, p-please..
>kick in stomach with my steel toed boots
>my steel toed boots
>my

Are you one of those cyber punk pussy faggots ?